Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos (33342 Views)

Nigerian Man, Others Nabbed With Fake Millions Of Dollars In Kenya. Photo / Fake Military Officer, 2 Others Nabbed With Stolen Honda Crosstour Car. Photos / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by aziaka111(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na so una country Biafra go dey, pikin wet never fit baff well Na cultist for Biafra land,good exam how una country go beta pass Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by patola080(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
The man on boxers in the 3rd picture( see his small balls)
u again why it is dat dat is wot ur eyes always c 1st in guys
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kenneth205:
embarassed
hahahahaha
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by patola080(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pierocash:
Believe the Naija police at ur own peril. I can bet that non of those arrested is a criminal , jst Frame up by police
u will not blive now because dey re ur brothers dey should send dem to jail fast
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
patola080:
u again why it is dat dat is wot ur eyes always c 1st in guys

Is it not it is

Back to your question- because my eyes are supernatural

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by patola080(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Is it not it is

Back to your question- because my eyes are supernatural
thank God u can not c mine
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
patola080:
thank God u can not c mine

Off course i would, once i make you my priority
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by patola080(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Off course i would, once i make you my priority
please do dat
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by jbl007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Mama d mama...you still spot balls inside this kasala.

I troway salute o
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by Elbowroom: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Biafra Secret Service (BSS)

Lmao

This one weak me
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
jbl007:
Mama d mama...you still spot balls inside this kasala.

I troway salute o

tongue
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by Gbemini(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
See someone with our inec laptop ,no wonders one APC aboki go vote for kano and na 20 million votes go appear.
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by unadeymadkwa: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Baloselly:
Which cult be ABC cult again

Na so me sef dey ask undecided
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by BlackNationpp(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Karlovich:
see what unemployment in the senile dullard's regime is causing, useless vegetable murderer and incompetent buffoon
how do you mean pls!
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2017
14 year old! Idontbeliveit
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by vioment: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Kudos npf. No time for too much rejoicing, this is a drop of water in a drum, get pumping.
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by MichealStanley(m): 2:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Cultism is of zero benefit,it is one of those fastest ways to die#Say no to cultism#...
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by MichealStanley(m): 2:29am On Aug 31, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
14 year old! Idontbeliveit
14 years na small tin na what about 10 years joining cult..
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by IRobot7(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy @ "ABC CULT", such a weak and dumb cult name, imagine trying to scare someone and you be like "Omo you dont know me!! I am an ABC member" angry angry

#SAYNOTOCULTISM!!

It is the mistake from the bloggers. It is JVC (Junior Vikings Confraternity) cult not ABC.
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
I was scrolling down to see a lady comment on that. I didn't​ know you will be the one lol.
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by Collyno82(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
days the way it goes. wen ur in trouble, ur balls n d becomes smaller n enters inside ur stomach
Re: 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos by CodeBlooded: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Benekruku:

Biafra Secret Service (BSS)

Guy don't ruin my Mobile computing knowledge joor. BSS means Basic Service Set.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating / Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.