Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet (2071 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
am confuse and dont think is good a friend saw a girl in internet very beautiful and wish to know her but she said she married yet never put on her ring in pix or real life dont u think dis confused guys snd make us want to date them
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Greene66: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
It is wrong. Anyone that says it isn't wrong is flinging.
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
falconey amarabae skarlett rosieluv vizkiz ikombe rosalieene laveda optional1 victornezzar decomaniaboss makydebbie myfantasies ginaz hibiscus76 ayamconfidence sleekyshuga ikp120 mznaett sinaj rorachy sekxy adewumiopeyemi jacksparr0w127 airforce1 trustyshoess ireneony refiner

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greene66:
It is wrong. Anyone that says it isn't wrong is flinging.
why is it wrong guy
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes, You are right. It is very wrong
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
mhizesther lilyqueeny mhisbliss geekybabe safarigirl benita27 kimbra lefulefu pussyhunter kinginvagina bitchcrafts frankraj ifakiland gloryl tossie101 helenbee ngozi123 shurley22 missraine69 shinarlaura oyindidi nma27 subtlemee tosyne2much
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by RoyalBlak007: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
♤ it's her

♤ Choice cheesy & I really don't cãre smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Olizey(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
ok
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Yes, You are right. It is very wrong
why did you said so cococandy skarlett amarabae genea jessicasseth nomfanelo69 leathalbeast
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ it's her

♤ Choice cheesy & I really don't cãre smiley
will u b happy all guy try to date ur wife
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jakan my oga you're right o

almost fell in trouble with one o

was flirting with a lady in one site like that and she was playing along just shen the shiiii was about to get real she dropped the bomb saying she was married

i've seen alot of her pics but no ring in any
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by leathalbeast: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
am confuse and dont think is good a friend saw a girl in internet very beautiful and wish to know her but she said she married yet never put on her ring in pix or real life dont u think dis confused guys snd make us want to date them
unless both the husband and the wife has agreed not to wear rings then it's bad for a married woman not to wear her ring in public.
I know someone seventh day Adventist do not rings even though they are married.
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maybe she is married traditionally and not in a church.
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by RoyalBlak007: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
will u b happy all guy try to date ur wife

♤ You mean

♤ßaßymamå?
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Greene66: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
why is it wrong guy

Because it doesn't make sense.

1. It means the woman is not proud of her marriage and opening up herself for men making her a slut.

2. The woman is probably looking for a new lover as she knows that no man will contact her seeing her wedding ring.

So in a nut shell, she isn't sincere and this is wrong. Marriage isnt by force but if you are in, please be in and respect it.
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
why did said so
Because it is pure deciet and disrespect to her marriage/husband
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by MissRaine69(f): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
it's a matter of preference
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Briee(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
MissRaine69:
it's a matter of preference
I just weak, I'm not used to wearing rings and earrings. I av tried all I could. There are times I wear earrings to church or party, I end up removing them before I get home. Jaky baby it's a matter of preference not as if we don't value our marriages or husbands
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
I just weak, I'm not used to wearing rings and earrings. I av tried all I could. There are times I wear earrings to church or party, I end up removing them before I get home. Jaky baby it's a matter of preference not as if we don't value our marriages or husbands
wu are u why did u call me jaky baby I cant take it. cos u are mine dat ring is a sign dat nobody can try to date u. consider ur husband and dont be selfish
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Because it is pure deciet and disrespect to her marriage/husband
God bless u guy
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Greene66:

Because it doesn't make sense.

1. It means the woman is not proud of her marriage and opening up herself for men making her a slut.

2. The woman is probably looking for a new lover as she knows that no man will contact her seeing her wedding ring.

So in a nut shell, she isn't sincere and this is wrong. Marriage isnt by force but if you are in, please be in and respect it.
God bless u bro I tink u are right cococandy amarabae chumzypinky skarlett sleekyshuga u are married let here wat u tink
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amarabae:
talj dear
Rorachy:
Maybe she is married traditionally and not in a church.
it dosnt mean marriage is marriage
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:
Jakan my oga you're right o

almost fell in trouble with one o

was flirting with a lady in one site like that and she was playing along just shen the shiiii was about to get real she dropped the bomb saying she was married

i've seen alot of her pics but no ring in any

is true .ost girls use it to decieve us some use to try to get a bobo in net where dey friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by jaksmillioniar: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
leathalbeast:
unless both the husband and the wife has agreed not to wear rings then it's bad for a married woman not to wear her ring in public.
I know someone seventh day Adventist do not rings even though they are married.

true but u are a man I tink I want to hear d ladies view

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
When you don't understand the purpose of a thing, abuse is inevitable. The thing here is marriage, and that you're married, took vows and exchanged rings then certain things are expected of you.

If you're allergic to your wedding band which was meant to tell aspiring suitors you're taken, then do so immediately you come in contact with such men, refrain from flirting with them 'cause if the ring was there: they won't bother. Perhaps, a few insane ones would want to bleep another man's wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
God bless u bro I tink u are right sleekyshuga u are married let here wat u tink
I'm not married yet bro smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

I'm not married yet bro smiley
Jesu Christi le !! After you dun collect back and front money ,you carry me go see that your uncle wey dey talk saliva dey jump out from him mouth ? you come here say you never marry ? angry

I wee kee you today grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jesu Christi le !! After you dun collect back and front money ,you carry me go see that your uncle wey dey talk saliva dey jump out from him mouth ? you come here say you never marry ? angry

I wee kee you today grin
Truck, lemme oo grin cheesy.. Goan pay complete. You still dey owe 'marching ground fee.'
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Truck, lemme oo grin cheesy.. Goan pay complete. You still dey owe 'marching ground fee.'
I ain't paying nothing. Coman beat me ayamu in my house . cheesy

Where is karchisbarbie ?
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
I ain't paying nothing. Coman beat me ayamu in my house . cheesy

Where is karchisbarbie ?
Hahahahahaha.. Yeye!!

She is in her house tongue.. Goan find her cheesy.
Re: Is It Bad For A Married Woman Not To Wear Ring In Life Or Internet by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahaha.. Yeye!!

She is in her house tongue.. Goan find her cheesy.
Make her boxer husband break my head? Shee ya shef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Little Secret / 3 Hot Big Butty Twerking Dance Videos That Will Amaze You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.