Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt (33610 Views)

Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
we were travelling to ado ekiti for the burial of one of our staff yesterday 29th of August. on getting to ilesha's road, our driver wanted to overtake a j5 driven by an aboki who decided to swarve on our lane and before the driver could control the Toyota matrix, it was already sumersaulting. it was a miracle that we all came out safe from the car after several sumersalting.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by RoyalBlak007: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
♤ Nöt as ßad as I expected , but still grin

♤ you're one lucky ß cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by Jostico: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
God thank you for our brother and his family life

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
more pics

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by Disco01(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maybe you guys were on sit belt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by obojememe: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
The aboki part thou....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Disco01:
Maybe you guys were on sit belt
we were and that was the saving grace

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Nöt as ßad as I expected , but still grin

♤ you're one lucky ß cool
only if u were there broda, u will know how serious it was........sumersaulting for more than 5times isn't a joke

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by princetom1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
It wasn't serious... If it is, u wount be snapping pic angry

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by xpac01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is awesome deliverance.. Bro you still have longer life to live.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
inexperienced matrix driver.

26 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:
It wasn't serious... If it is, u wount be snapping pic angry
I never took the pix myself but my colleagues in the other vehicle took the pix.....and sent it to me via whatsapp

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by princetom1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
ademidedavid:

I never took the pix myself but my colleagues in the other vehicle took the pix.....and sent it to me via whatsapp

Ok sir. We thank God for ur life. Make sure to do a proper check up in a standard hospital sir.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
inexperienced matrix driver.
he's been driving for my company for years and had never scratched a vehicle before....u r only experienced when you have a smooth trip........

56 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by ademidedavid(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

Ok sir. We thank God for ur life. Make sure to do a proper check up in a standard hospital sir.
I have done that brother.....thanks a lot, I sincerely appreciate

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
ademidedavid:

he's been driving for my company for years and had never scratched a vehicle before....u r only experienced when you have a smooth trip........

Poor reflexes.

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by slimmoney(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gud 2 knw u ar ok

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by gbzed(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Poor reflexes.

Baba ur ITK wan dey too much u might be a good driver but it does not mean you can never have an accident, it might even be one of ur short trips dat u would av an accident, I don't pray dat happens. But nobody is perfect the driver couldn't control the car doesn't mean he's not a good driver

73 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Praise be to God.

It can only ne Jesus Christ, the living God, the one today tomorrow and would still be forever.

Jesus Christ, the greatest gift my parent have given to me.

OP, go to church and do thanks giving, and dance your sorrow away and match, match your devil. grin

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by dokiOloye(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Poor reflexes.
Exactly.Probably hyperreflexia.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by dokiOloye(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2017
gbzed:

Baba ur ITK wan dey too much u might be a good driver but it does not mean you can never have an accident, it might even be one of ur short trips dat u would av an accident, I don't pray dat happens. But nobody is perfect the driver couldn't control the car doesn't mean he's not a good driver
Be humble in Ur ignorance.
If every driver were to lose control every time d car in front of him suddenly swerves,it would be a daily carnage on d roads.If he had said an oncoming driver left his lane and hit him inside his own lane,then,its a whole different thing.
Yes,I'm not perfect,I've been in an accident before,but I still blame myself till today,in spite of d other driver's 80% contribution to d event.

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by sonety2k(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2017
ademidedavid:
we were travelling to ado ekiti for the burial of one of our staff yesterday 29th of August. on getting to ilesha's road, our driver wanted to overtake a j5 driven by an aboki who decided to swarve on our lane and before the driver could control the Toyota matrix, it was already sumersaulting. it was a miracle that we all came out safe from the car after several sumersalting.

Glory Be To God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by inze(m): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for His Grace

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by gbzed(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2017
dokiOloye:
Be humble in Ur ignorance.
If every driver were to lose control every time d car in front of him suddenly swerves,it would be a daily carnage on d roads.If he had said an oncoming driver left his lane and hit him inside his own lane,then,its a whole different thing.
Yes,I'm not perfect,I've been in an accident before,but I still blame myself till today,in spite of d other driver's 80% contribution to d event.

what's the meaning of all dis statement now be humble, ignorance I no understand if u don't av anytin reasonable to say u shouldn't av quote me. So it's every swerve that comes your way you would be able to control Abi, did you know what d driver was thinking when driving dat car, or is it every time one would be in a good state of mind. I don't pray u av a ghastly accident wen u lose maybe a part of ur body and dey start explaining what happened to u weeks after and u realized dat u could av controlled d car on a good day, but ur state of mind couldn't allow u think fast den u would know dat not all SWERVES dat comes ur way u can control. Na God dey help pesin

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2017
ademidedavid:

only if u were there broda, u will know how serious it was........sumersaulting for more than 5times isn't a joke
and you were counting? Hmmm

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
gbzed:

what's the meaning of all dis statement now be humble, ignorance I no understand if u don't av anytin reasonable to say u shouldn't av quote me. So it's every swerve that comes your way you would be able to control Abi, did you know what d driver was thinking when driving dat car, or is it every time one would be in a good state of mind. I don't pray u av a ghastly accident wen u lose maybe a part of ur body and dey start explaining what happened to u weeks after and u realized dat u could av controlled d car on a good day, but ur state of mind couldn't allow u think fast den u would know dat not all SWERVES dat comes ur way u can control. Na God dey help pesin

poor reflexes, absent minded driver, overspeeding.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by diportivo: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
gbzed:

no mind dat guy jare

na ITK dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by dust144(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Thank the God you worship very well

1 Like

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by Inception(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

poor reflexes, absent minded driver, overspeeding.
You dey find trouble this morning o grin

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt by Zeze06(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
I came out from one worse than this on Tuesday...

God is truly faithful....

ademidedavid:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Kills 8000 Birds In Edo, Submerge House(pics) / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.