Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List (3352 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Npower Online Registration Closing Date For Batch C Recruitment 2020 / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by linaluv: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
hello guys, please after doing the npower test online , i still cant find my name on the list, please what do i do

BEFORE the website site close tomorrow

NTEACH
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by babington91(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
which list? according to npower, they havent released any form of list whatsoever
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by Raintaker(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
linaluv:
hello guys, please after doing the npower test online , i still cant find my name on the list, please what do i do

NTEACH
which list?
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by cy22me(m): 4:06am On Aug 31, 2017
What list? From where?
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by slyd90(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2017
which list? no go give ursef BP....Npower didnt release any list undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by Smartjob1(f): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Relax bro. No list is out yet.

Still looking for that dream job? Tired of printing and submitting CVs without any success? Tired of recruiting the wrong set of people? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs, recruit easily, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers and jobseeker, business mentors and partners. Sign up and update your CV to enhance your chances of landing that dream job. Grow and expand your brand through your connections. It is easy.

HR firms get their best candidates on bejite. You could be the next lucky candidate. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by muller101(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Contact ur village people.
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by mightyrocket(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm still unable to write my nteach test despite the fact that my bvn details matches the ones i registered with. please help me out
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by mukhcech(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
linaluv:

NTEACH

Are you drunk.? Show us d list. I will help u find ur name undecided

1 Like

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by Preciousify(f): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your village people released that list thats why you can't find your name.

Oya wait for npower to release their list so that you can see your name.
No let bloggers give you HBP.
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by Airoflaw(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
dis is how some people are scammed oooo..oya pay 5k make I help you put your name on the list...
Npower say no list yet you wan put ur name on list continue

1 Like

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by urvillagepeoplee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
muller101:
Contact ur village people.
contact us for wetin?

1 Like

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by muller101(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
contact us for wetin?
grin
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by FrostGiant: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guys, make una take am easy na.. I kno the list Op is talkin about. All N-TAX applicants name are on the list.. Its on their site but i think its just for Ntax applicants..

Calm down k..
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by motivationspika(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Truly, a list came out on monday(that is participants list) under nteach(which can be checked with your BVN and phone number) but now you can't access it again. I know Npower removed it and denied there was nothing like that. This is because if it is not removed, people will say "so Npower has started shortlisting when they have not finish writing the test"
Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by illswift(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
There was a list truly, I saw names on the portal but I just think it's a list of those that participated in the test. Not necessarily of those shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List by ussy09(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
contact us for wetin?
grin grin grin grin u can't kee me

(1) (Reply)

Diversey West Africa Limited / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme 2018 / Job Vacancies At Sea Trucks Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.