Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? (12689 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by tuscani: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Chemistry all the way
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
JuneOctober:
grin further mathematics: Permutation and combination, binomial theorem.

angry didn't like statistics. Our teacher liked making us draw countless number of graphs! Mtcheww
statistics was too sweet o, esp correlation(Pearson, spearman), regression, but u can never draw graph to perfection
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Evestar200(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Government.

I don't joke with that Subject grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by blackbeau1(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
macduffrx:

the only time i have to do titration practical in my life was when i was doing my waec, we were only taught theory.
luckily we were taught both
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by greatjoshy(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
In junior class it was Recreation in P.H.E
Senior class was REPRODUCTION, EVOLUTION, VARIATION..
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by roqrules04(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Mathematics.. Surds & Indices
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by cakez: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
apesinola001:
Economics and commerce
lazy man... so u go read for only and already prepare for two. badoo!!
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by blackbeau1(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
See your life, you like easy things , lol.
lol. If it was that easy, how come lots of peeps failed practicals
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
How to make bombs. Boko Haram high school cheesy
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by jnrcess(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2017
leunamme93:
In Junior Secondary; Business Studies In Senior Secondary; Commerce and Economics.

Boss topic not subject grin
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by rsalami(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Government- Nigeria foreign policy. The teacher then was my crush, to the extent that I read ahead of the class, in other to gain his attention. At last na my best friend he fall for. Thing pain me so that I forgot all the definitions I crammed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by mohciz69(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Free period grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by buffalowings: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
gurunlocker:
Calculus
angry

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao it's morning jor, plus I'm an old woman please grin

I understand. Hope you family and friends are adapting well to the changes... cheesy
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by michoade(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=shaddoww post=59991690]Law of diminishing return, cos of d example my teacher used den.
He said wen u are having sex wit ur gf, d excitement is gradual, u start from kissing, den it amplifies touching d whole body, den it gets really crazy n u start behaving like animal n den wen u get to a point, it climax n den ur body starts coming down even though u might still want more.
The 2nd example, he said wen u are drinking beer, u start from a bottle, den to 2, 3, 4 n den u get to a point where it won't just go again n den ur start becoming sober.
I know u are wondering why they use example like dat for us at dat age, well don't b surprised, I went to ORIGBOMEJE L.A COMMUNITY DEMONSTRATION SCHOOL.
Remove that origbo meje from all your trash because I attended the same and there was nothing like such.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by ibkayee(f): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:

I understand. Hope you family and friends are adapting well to the changes... cheesy
grin
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Mekanus(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
Organic Chemistry I & II
And factors that affect the rate of chemical reactions.
I just love chemistry.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by agrovick(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Mathematics
- Factorization

Geography
- Latitude & longitude

Agric - no defined topic

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
That year for skul ehn, we plenty we knw understand wey we just deh run mo! Thank God for mah pman
That particular topic is so confusing mehnn. Maybe my dislike for it made it worse sha

I loved mathematics as subject tho. Back in secondary school
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Government.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Phyisics - Optics.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by cakez: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Eaa247:

was it Charles Darwin or Charles Dickens? prof.?
when you're a science student but your heart is an artwork

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by DrGud: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Mathematics cool
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Economics- statistics, demand and supply
Mathematics- statistics, set theory
Geography- map reading

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by RALPHOW(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Maths, Equation
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Stevengerd(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
That particular topic is so confusing mehnn. Maybe my dislike for it made it worse sha

I loved mathematics as subject tho. Back in secondary school
True bro! that topic gather children ehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Damfostopper(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Geography..... at Lutheran high school.... obot idim..... I like studying Atlas back then

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by Sheun001(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
coordinate geometry further maths
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by omoelerin1: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
rsalami:
Government- Nigeria foreign policy. The teacher then was my crush, to the extent that I read ahead of the class, in other to gain his attention. At last na my best friend he fall for. Thing pain me so that I forgot all the definitions I crammed
I assume you must have studied International Relations in higher institution.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by omoelerin1: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Evestar200:
Government.

I don't joke with that Subject grin grin
You must have become a political scientist now.
Re: What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? by ModusOperandi(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
genetics in biology. i also loved balancing chemical equations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 NECO GCE Result Is Out. See How To Check Result Online / ASUU Strike : No End In Site - Chairman / 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.