Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? (1835 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? by gombos: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
does anyone know about the ruling on this? someone asked me if people are supposed to do the janazah prayer for the one muslim who never ever prays salaad and openly said it? they said that because preson never ever prayed salaad is that so muslim and so you shouldn't pray janazah for them? I don't know , I said you should pray janazah on them because allah aclam in what state they were in when they passed? Anybody know about the rulings for this? jazakallah khair
Re: Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? by chakula: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
make this question clear, please.
Re: Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2010
i suppose he's asking if Janaza bath should be performed for someone who didn't pray solat while he was alive and yet claims to be a Muslim.
i will like to know too

Salaam.
Re: Can we pray Janaza for Muslim taht did not use to pray while alive? by Aliturk: 2:04am On Apr 18, 2012
Surah 9 v 11 But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.
so ever it's very clear if you don't repent , make salat 5 times a day and pay your zakat you can not pray over them and they are not Muslim ? Ps plz remember there is three other things 1, believe in Allah in your heart. 2, you must say it with your tongue 3, and perform salat . I hope this helps ..

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Hebdo; Beacon Of Free Speech Fired Reporter For 'anti-semitism.' / Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir / Prolonging Only The Final Sujood (prostration) Is Not From Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.