Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (27044 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
LEXYCOM:
CANT THEY PRAY FOR HIM AND FORGIVE HIM undecided

And if suppose to be Sharia judgment now and there hands are should be amputated without any medical advice, you will be hailing the movement ni o
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
That's Evans cousin
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by bolaji3071(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
DabuIIIT:
A4onjas again.. grin
Have you no sense atall?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Topgainer: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Those are petty theives, dare devil robbers can break any vault if there is attraction like a box of $10 million in the Pastor's office. They come fully prepared and may kill anybody standing on their way. That is when the promoters of this advert will know how much the yellow apron and the 'I am a chosen' protect. It is good to have faith, it does wonders but I have heard too many stories told by promoters of one Church or another that are often laced with lies.
Questions. What arms and ammunition were used by the dazed armed robbers? Who saw the arms and stood where he/she was? I don't believe that an armless chosen follower will stay and overpower a robber armed with submachine gun. Wisdom dictates he/she takes cover and pray for protection from the position in the face of robbery attack or better still hire armed security for the state offices as it is at the HQ.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by shegzan(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Nemesis caught up wid him... I just hope they won't release him oo!!
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2017
lol his story have seriously changed
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by belcom10(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2017
U don't dare with the chosen.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by DabuIIIT: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2017
bolaji3071:
Have you no sense atall?
wha'boutcha,didnt u borrow sense for #100/hr? grin
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by DJInfluence: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Even churches are barbaric .. why donĀ“t they just pray for him and ask him to sin no more? No be so Jesus do him own? And what about "innocent until proven guilty"? I guess that is only for rich thieves. grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Richy4(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
After subduing them, They should have just baptized them....
They needed salvation too smiley
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by noeloge82(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
They shouted God of chosen 3 times and the thieves started running and one fell down

Pls am I missing something
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
See the way they tied him up like a ram that is about to be slaughtered undecided

By the way I think members of the church should be more concerned about fishing out the Judas in their midst cos someone obviously told the robbers that there was some money in the church
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by shedy03(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not hating but na so one Chosen pastor got himself killed by armed robbers after they ordered him to surrender the money he just withdrew from the bank, he refused and declared to the robbers he was a chosen and drove off with his car. The armed robbers pursued him and caught him, this time, they were more angry, while the pastor was still proclaiming he was a Chosen instead of handing the money over to the armed men to save his life, he got several bullets in his head and died at the spot while the dare devil robbers made away with his money. cry
cai
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
he get luck my Yoruba brethren would have made human barbeque out of him, and later comeback in the wee hour of the night to mine his skull and vital organs
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Pain(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Looks More Like A Captured & Bound Demon to Me undecided
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Benevee: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Mandynews:
Lord's chosen and APC no difference kiss

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by LEXYCOM: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2017
omoadeleye:

And if suppose to be Sharia judgment now and there hands are should be amputated without any medical advice, you will be hailing the movement ni o

WHY COMPARE SHARIA LAW WITH THE LAW OF FORGIVENESS IN CHRIST JESUS
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kellydgreat(f): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not hating but na so one Chosen pastor got himself killed by armed robbers after they ordered him to surrender the money he just withdrew from the bank, he refused and declared to the robbers he was a chosen and drove off with his car. The armed robbers pursued him and caught him, this time, they were more angry, while the pastor was still proclaiming he was a Chosen instead of handing the money over to the armed men to save his life, he got several bullets in his head and died at the spot while the dare devil robbers made away with his money. cry

Its either you are lieing or you are one of the robbers, cos like you said, the man died on the spot so obviously he did not live to tell the story, and you cant tell me you were following them around to catch the whole gist. So confess now or face the consiquence.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017
LEXYCOM:
CANT THEY PRAY FOR HIM AND FORGIVE HIM undecided
grin

1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by gulfer: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
That head sure looks flat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kendroid: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
These Choosen people can be so funny atimes eerh undecided

That was how some Arm Robbers came to rob one of their members in my area, instead of obeying the robbers, the foolish idiot brought out their church apron and claimed it was bullet proof and started challenging the robbers.

The idiot was shot in the leg! cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by chinonsoc14(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2017
he is a suspect.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
he get luck my Yoruba brethren would have made human barbeque out of him, and later comeback in the wee hour of the night to mine his skull and vital organs
angry

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Ptoocool(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:

Linus, seem to me you're one of the arm robbers..

Continue, keep lying upandan..
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by chinonsoc14(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Kendroid:
These Choosen people can be so funny atimes eerh undecided

That was how some Arm Robbers came to rob one of their members in my area, instead of obeying the robbers, the foolish idiot brought out their church apron and claimed it was bullet proof and started challenging the robbers.

The idiot was shot in the leg! cheesy
At least he didnt die unlike if it were likened to be you
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Kobicove:
See the way they tied him up like a ram that is about to be slaughtered undecided

By the way I think members of the church should be more concerned about fishing out the Judas in their midst cos someone obviously told the robbers that there was some money in the church
Yeah.

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by chinonsoc14(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Richy4:
After subduing them, They should have just baptized them....
They needed salvation too smiley

why jesus no baptise those traders at the temple ?.wisdom profitted to benefit
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by chosengocap: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Mandynews:
Lord's chosen and APC no difference kiss

Sharrap you!
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by kioboy(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:

How is it possible that you witness the whole thing? starting from when he declared himself a chosen to the point he was caught up and shot? are you one of the robbers to witness the confession and killing process?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by koolaid87: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:

you forgot to add ''This is super's story'' grin
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by captleonerd(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2017
DabuIIIT:
A4onjas again.. grin
yes afonja owns the lords chosen. Lazarus mouka is from ogbomosho.

clap for yourself

before you mention ondo state 90% of chosen members are not yorubas. they are serving God their own way sha. Good for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.