Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (27056 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by PearlStreet(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Its either you are lieing or you are one of the robbers, cos like you said, the man died on the spot so obviously he did not live to tell the story, and you cant tell me you were following them around to catch the whole gist. So confess now or face the consiquence.

Actually, Chosen members have been killed for confronting violent criminals instead of laying low.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka is protected by armed policemen but expects you guys to shout I am a Chosen when confronted with armed criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by fratermathy(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Topgainer:
Those are petty theives, dare devil robbers can break any vault if there is attraction like a box of $10 million in the Pastor's office. They come fully prepared and may kill anybody standing on their way. That is when the promoters of this advert will know how much the yellow apron and the 'I am a chosen' protect. It is good to have faith, it does wonders but I have heard too many stories told by promoters of one Church or another that are often laced with lies.
Questions. What arms and ammunition were used by the dazed armed robbers? Who saw the arms and stood where he/she was? I don't believe that an armless chosen follower will stay and overpower a robber armed with submachine gun. Wisdom dictates he/she takes cover and pray for protection from the position in the face of robbery attack or better still hire armed security for the state offices as it is at the HQ.

Green apron, not yellow.

The chosen people that turned themselves into walking signposts.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by sirxbit(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not hating but na so one Chosen pastor got himself killed by armed robbers after they ordered him to surrender the money he just withdrew from the bank, he refused and declared to the robbers he was a chosen and drove off with his car. The armed robbers pursued him and caught him, this time, they were more angry, while the pastor was still proclaiming he was a Chosen instead of handing the money over to the armed men to save his life, he got several bullets in his head and died at the spot while the dare devil robbers made away with his money. cry
. U dey there?
Abi armer robber tell u d story? Or u dey among d armed robbers?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kendroid: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
chinonsoc14:

At least he didnt die unlike if it were likened to be you

Yes, that's because the idiot gave them what they came for! grin

He was not the only one robbed, but the only one who got shot! wink
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Most chosen members have mental disorder. How can you leave your house to rob the mentally challenged?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
nrexzy:
Let them untie him jooor it is his daddy's property...

It cant be his dads money. God doeesnt have such kids. He belongs to your dad Lucifer
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
If he has become 'powerless' according to them, why them come tie am like goat? angry

because He is a goat. And a sturbon one for that matter.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Benekruku:
Look at how they tied him inside his Fathers house!

So so unfair, they could have just hand him over to the police instead of taking laws into there hands

So unfortunate you cant recognise your own blood brother from the same father Lucifer.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2017
What happened to the Bible portion that says we shouldn't judge?

Why must they tire him up even when he has no chance of escaped.?

Why punish the man because he is not a pastor?

How many Pastors have been treated like this for embezzlement of church funds?

The last time I checked any criminal activity committed by a Pastor was asked to leave to God alone for judgement so why can't they leave man to God as instructed? Handing him over to the police is against the Biblical teachings.

I am a born again Christian but seriously religion have been used to scam millions of blacks
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Korinnesta: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Benekruku:
Look at how they tied him inside his Fathers house!

So so unfair, they could have just hand him over to the police instead of taking laws into there hands

So they should av asked him to sit inside the Alter abi? Someone came to rob them of their goods and u expected them to treat him well? U would av done worst than that if u are in that position
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Korinnesta:
So they should av asked him to sit inside the Alter abi? Someone came to rob them of their goods and u expected them to treat him well? U would av done worst than that if u are in that position

How many times have Men of God been treated this way for embezzlement of Church funds
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by jimcoservices: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
The lord of chosen is powerful
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Korinnesta: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

How many times have Men of God been treated this way for embezzlement of Church funds
The only regard such man of God would benefit from is what d Bible says that 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm' if not most of them would av been beaten mercilessly.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, very Christlike to tie someone up like that...

What would Jesus have done?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
Korinnesta:
The only regard such man of God would benefit from is what d Bible says that 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm' if not most of them would av been beaten mercilessly.

And the one who's not announted should be maltreated?

My friend wake up abd stop being scammed.

Right inside that same building the same day, church ministers will loot and embezzle funds without any harassment.

Who's fooling who here ?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
Yeah, very Christlike to tie someone up like that...

What would Jesus have done?

Please ask them
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Gee77(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
If he has become 'powerless' according to them, why them come tie am slike goat? angry

So he won't run like d case of portharcourt dat ran from police station yet to b caught.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Lloydfather(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Nigerians and their name calling. So every criminal is armed robbers now abi?
If I may ask u Op wey the gun na.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Gee77(f): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
What happened to the Bible portion that says we shouldn't judge?

Why must they tire him up even when he has no chance of escaped.?

Why punish the man because he is not a pastor?

How many Pastors have been treated like this for embezzlement of church funds?

The last time I checked any criminal activity committed by a Pastor was asked to leave to God alone for judgement so why can't they leave man to God as instructed? Handing him over to the police is against the Biblical teachings.

I am a born again Christian but seriously religion have been used to scam millions of blacks

Hypocrite n criticism is our problem, if it was u that a thief came to ur house n was caught will u had entertain d thief ?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kellydgreat(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

Actually, Chosen members have been killed for confronting violent criminals instead of laying low.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka is protected by armed policemen but expects you guys to shout I am a Chosen when confronted with armed criminals.

I am neither a member of the lords chosen church nor am I disputing the fact that the said action does not work for all the members all the time, my argument is about the story that young man was telling, How did he come about the story? I dont like it when people tell baseless stories just to entertain themselves.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Kellydgreat(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Go and borrow sence if you dont have any.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm not hating but na so one Chosen pastor got himself killed by armed robbers after they ordered him to surrender the money he just withdrew from the bank, he refused and declared to the robbers he was a chosen and drove off with his car. The armed robbers pursued him and caught him, this time, they were more angry, while the pastor was still proclaiming he was a Chosen instead of handing the money over to the armed men to save his life, he got several bullets in his head and died at the spot while the dare devil robbers made away with his money. cry

so is it the armed robbers who told u this story?.... abi where did u hear it from?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by nnokwa042(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kizyte:
I remember that case maybe ijesha or there about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by ApostleJoseph: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is serious, The Lord is our strength
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by smith666999(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
was he sitting down in the last pix?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by Korinnesta: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

And the one who's not announted should be maltreated?

My friend wake up abd stop being scammed.

Right inside that same building the same day, church ministers will loot and embezzle funds without any harassment.

Who's fooling who here ?
Okay tell me how they should av held him down till the arrival of police men
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
I hope they know what they are doing Jesus said he would come like a thief in the night undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by FellaL: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
this life is just an interesting place with interesting people.
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by dayooshineye: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is well
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Gee77:

Hypocrite n criticism is our problem, if it was u that a thief came to ur house n was caught will u had entertain d thief ?

Was the thief armed?

If yes, where is the arm?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinonsoc14:

At least he didnt die unlike if it were likened to be you
now come of it Sir, is God's Promises for divine deliverance only for members of a denomination or for all his true Sons and daughter in Christ?
Re: Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) by chinonsoc14(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
now come of it Sir, is God's Promises for divine deliverance only for members of a denomination or for all his true Sons and daughter in Christ?
is for all but remember we got nt same grace in the sight of GOD.my grace and urz is diff and that links to GOD calling on religious leaders worldwide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.