Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Crashed Marriage Of Ooni Of Ife And Olori Wuraola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crashed Marriage Of Ooni Of Ife And Olori Wuraola (534 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Marriage Of Ooni Of Ife And Olori Wuraola by SUCCESSKEJI(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Olori Wuraola, estranged wife of the Ooni of Ife, has confirmed that her marriage to the monarch, Adeyeye Ogunwusi 11, has crashed.

The Olori has also reverted to her maiden name Zaynab Otiti Obanor.

She disclosed this via an official statement on her official Instagram page @hhzynab wednesday.

Her post partly read: “What I can confirm is that the Ooni and I are no more. I inhale love and exhale gratitude.

“No matter how much time you’ve invested, no matter the use of media to silence & manipulate, no matter the circumstance, slander, embarrassment, threats and lies: Get out and seek immediate help!

“My journey continues as a humanitarian aiding women and victims of domestic violence and abuse with the United Nations..... Continue reading http://www.newsresidence.tk/2017/08/crashed-marriage-of-ooni-of-ife-and-olori-wuraola.html

CC:
Lalasticlala
Oluwaseun
Osewa
Re: Crashed Marriage Of Ooni Of Ife And Olori Wuraola by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
And so?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders And Their Battle For Front Page And First To Comment (FTC), / Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us ” – Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out / All My Ladies:what Does He Take You For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.