Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (44732 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by whitering: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
next time dress well.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Kendroid: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
So whacha mean right now??

u wonna go free
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by lincs25(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
U wear boxer waka for road, you are either a broke man, mad man or criminal. its better you are arrested, as the statistical probability of u being a criminal is significantly high.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by olabright11(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
had it been you know... but now you are doomed now. charity begin at home
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Makanjuola89:
Amadi? ok let me come and be going.
as υ dey go ѕay нello тo real тнe тrey ѕongѕ�����

1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
You have the guts to stab sb to death...
no нe dad тнe gυтѕ noт тo dιe wнen нe waѕ ѕтaввed alongѕιde нιѕ ғrιend...
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Developer na ni
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Quality20(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingandamy4life:
NNPC Appointed 15 New Managers.

South South - 2
South West -- 3
North ---------- 10
South East --- 0 (zero)

Hate action is worst than hate speech. 97% and 5% statement is the worst hate speech and we should start from the top to prosecute offenders if actually it's a crime. I know dogs and baboon won't be soaked in a blood cos of my post. Nepotism is not corruption.
ur statement is not correct . I don't know why ppl like u bring up lies and falsehood deliberately to propagate hate and divisions
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by expensiveguyman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hopeless idiot, people like u suppose to be in d cage till thy kingdom come.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Britain4(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
See as this guy mature pass me and I happened to be his senior..
Is good to live a life of peace

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by northvietnam(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
So badagry/port Nov or cotonou no dey again.. oyaa carry your cross
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Abubaka50(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ur sins will definitely find u one gud day...
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Adadioranma79(f): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh lawd, hahahahaha
Danielmoore:
dress the way you want to be arrested
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by LexngtonSteele: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Was it this kind of headwarmer ?

" ...I was arrested because of my dressing. ..my headwarmer. .."

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Quality20:

ur statement is not correct . I don't know why ppl like u bring up lies and falsehood deliberately to propagate hate and divisions
Then the do you have the correct information,i will like to know.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
just like that?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Danielmoore:
dress the way you want to be arrested
Was that the case of Evans?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Gwazah(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
chizzy161:
He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt. Police over to you. My advice to the young man is for him to hire a good Lawyer.
Do u comprehend at all?

He said he had committed the offence and has been on de run.
After all this while his mode of dressing identified him to the police, meaning they did not know he was the one but because he dressed bad they arrested him and later discovered he was de murderer.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by WorldRichest: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingandamy4life:
NNPC Appointed 15 New Managers.

South South - 2
South West -- 3
North ---------- 10
South East --- 0 (zero)

Hate action is worst than hate speech. 97% and 5% statement is the worst hate speech and we should start from the top to prosecute offenders if actually it's a crime. I know dogs and baboon won't be soaked in a blood cos of my post. Nepotism is not corruption.

The North gave Buhari the highest number of votes spiced up with rigging. South-South and South-East gave Goatluck highest number of votes also spiced with rigging and gave the Buhari just about 5%. The North then should get the highest number of political appointments and projects. You cannot work in First Bank and expect Union Bank to pay you salary. You also said you want Biafra or death, why then are you crying over appointments? Go and meet Goatluck in Otuoke and get appointments and projects from him. QED.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by chizzy161(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Gwazah:

Do u comprehend at all?

He said he had committed the offence and has been on de run.
After all this while his mode of dressing identified him to the police, meaning they did not know he was the one but because he dressed bad they arrested him and later discovered he was de murderer.

I don't like arguing on nairaland. If you wish to understand the law better consult a Lawyer or go study law.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
chizzy161:
He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt. Police over to you. My advice to the young man is for him to hire a good Lawyer.
Did u read d part dat says he has confessed to d crime?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by busjeep: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
This boy na idiot oooo!!!! Y u self no dress well lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by chizzy161(f): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dannys85:

Did u read d part dat says he has confessed to d crime?

Even if he did confess, in a matter of this nature, the court has to try him in order to be convinced that he committed the offence. That is why I said that it is up to the Police to prove that he committed the alleged offence beyond reasonable doubt.
It is also important to state that a suspect may involuntarily admit to a crime and upon arraignment plea not guilty.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Olugbengaolusan(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Next time you will dress well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.