Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) (27194 Views)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:
see what okoroawusa has turned my beloved state into..it shall never be well with u
didn't know your governor is a hoodlum
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Looks like a targeted operation.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:
Just thank God they didnt have a taste of your upper Iweka

She no fit get upper iweka by na e for don enter lower
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is going on, why would they beat her up for goodness sake? I seems don't get this anymore beating a woman up doing her job just like that? this is so shameful.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by foreverfavoured(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Owerri is no longer peaceful, fight here and there.

it's well..peace shall one day return to Nigeria..I believe so
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by fixmeon: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Imo is safe in the hand of Okorohausa....... Rubbish!
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by talktobetchu: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
There is freedom of speech, freedom after speech. I cannot guarantee. Idi Amin.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Alexanderabutu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nigeria is very hot for unarmed citizen now oooo.

Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
kiss
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
The developers are always in the news for wrong reasons
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by paiz: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

She no fit get upper iweka by na e for don enter lower
Born Again child, you self done enter street
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Owerri....hmmm
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God, they didn't rape you ma. It happens when you ve a bad leader. Imo is doom.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Okorocha is a cancer to Imolites.

I can't think of any cancer worse than hatred.

1 Like

Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
okoroche is planted in IMO to islamize the eastern part of Nigeria from IMO and it happening bcs he pays many Igbo to convert to Islam, this is my only fear in actualization of Biafra bcs Igbo's can sell any thing for money.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
CellTabRepair20:
What is happening in Owerri biko
'Ember' Months are here. Did you finally get that job yet? Before the year ends U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end stuff.
Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book and see how useful it is for your training

Don't waste the next 3 months. Click link below
the links isn't connecting
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Miss reporter mind the way you report APC matters so you dont report yourself in the grave.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by shedy03(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
noble71:
shocked
God help us, Pls that mami water that slapped Rochas the last time your service is need again.
Amen.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Okorocha is a cancer to Imolites.
I guess okorocha carried out the attack. RS
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
OfficialDad:
Jungle justice II . Nigeria is cursed.

You are a citizen of and are living in a "Nigeria (that) is cursed." Little wonder you are...anyway, Nigeria is blessed!
God bless Nigeria and all those who desire good things.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Bedemoore: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENCE WILL SURELY COME FOR HIM.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
foreverfavoured:
This is unlike Owerri, which used to be very peaceful...
peaceful ke?? You don't know what cultists do there on a daily basis
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
foreverfavoured:
it's well..peace shall one day return to Nigeria..I believe so

Ameeeeeen!!!!!
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Owerri is very volatile now, it's advised to be extra vigilant around tetllow, Douglas, Wetheral, control, warehouse area,
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
RoyalUc:

You are a citizen of and are living in a "Nigeria (that) is cursed." Little wonder you are...anyway, Nigeria is blessed!
God bless Nigeria and all those who desire good things.

Don't misunderstand me
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
foreverfavoured:
This is unlike Owerri, which used to be very peaceful...

Unlike gini shocked

Bia, dont even go there.This is very typical of owerri..

It's like you're talking about another owerri ; the one in Mars.
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
OfficialDad:

Don't misunderstand me

I am sorry for misunderstanding you.
Please can you make me understand you now?
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
If u can't take pics without attracting attention of a rampaging youths then I wonder the kind of picture journalist u are?
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
SosBuss17:

Unlike gini shocked

Bia, dont even go there.This is very typical of owerri..

It's like you're talking about another owerri ; the one in Mars.
Fachie onu gi dia!!!
Re: Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Look at what Rochas has turned Imo State to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / Civil Defence Officer Assaulted By Police During Raid On Asaba Eatery. Photos / Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.