Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. (798 Views)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / APC Lagos Primaries: Twitter Users Blast Sanwo-Olu (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
It's obvious that the Governor is not the one handling his social media accounts, but Nigerians on Twitter didn't take it lightly with him after the handler tweeted about Arsenal's 4-0 defeat by Liverpool, instead of the problems the state is currently facing.
See their Tweets below...
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/you-are-owing-doctors-lautech-students.html

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by HungerBAD: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Good.

The APC,like all Political parties is not perfect,and have made their fair share of mistakes too.

But this man is one mistake the APC made that still annoys me. Between him and that thug from Kogi State called Dino Maleye,i really dont know which is the greater mistake.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
more tweets

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
cc:lalasticla,mynd44,seun,finestboi.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2017
more tweets

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by Evablizin(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Is only God that will help us in this country,if like tweet and twist the unrepentant Governor would'nt do anything unless Baba God intervene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2017
it is almost 5 months now that the lautech students have been at home. i feel for their pain.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by IVORY2009(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good.

The APC,like all Political parties is not perfect,and have made their fair share of mistakes too.

But this man is one mistake the APC made that still annoys me. Between him and that thug from Kogi State called Dino Maleye,i really dont know which is the greater mistake.

Bros u still dey cheesy fear catch me, I think say flood don't carry u go yonder....

2 Likes

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by HungerBAD: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

Bros u still dey cheesy fear catch me, I think say flood don't carry u go yonder....

Smart people dont go near Florida,California,Texas and New York to stay lol.

I chose wisely.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by IVORY2009(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

Smart people dont go near Florida,California,Texas and New York to stay lol.

I chose wisely.

Bros, thank God it's not by ur power!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by raker300: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
I thought afonjas said they're the richest in the whole of africa?
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by HungerBAD: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

True.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
So painful at this time the lautech students is feeling the heat. Even I heard that they beg ogbeni and ajimobi to give them amnesty. By next month, it will be 6 months that ASUU has locked lautech doors. It is so so unfortunate we are witnessing this barbaric act from ogbeni. I will always say the his second term tenure is disastrous.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by EricSmallz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
IVORY2009:

... Oga HungerBAD. Why has thou abandoned me? I put so much hope in you. At least, tell me what's happening. At least talk to me please
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2017
EricSmallz:
... Oga HungerBAD. Why has thou abandoned me? I put so much hope in you. At least, tell me what's happening. At least talk to me please
hmmmm human being are very funny.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by markfemisgay: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Aregbe the village champion deomelo.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
markfemisgay:
Aregbe the village champion deomelo.
hmmmm ogbeni aregbe the village champion indeed.

1 Like

Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Next year governorship election in ekiti and osun state will determine the faith of pmb popularity and leadership. As it stand the masses have leave APC. The party are keep falling apart by the day.
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by Abduljabarr: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good.

The worst Governor in the history of Nigeria!
Re: You Are Owing Doctors,LAUTECH Students Still At Home"twitter Users Blast Ogbeni. by johnnyvid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abduljabarr:

The worst Governor in the history of Nigeria!
the worst governor in paying half salary.

(1) (Reply)

Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu / Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Of Kebbi With President Of Niger Republic / APC Accuses Fayose Of Funding Biafra Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.