Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79337 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 6:41pm On May 27, 2007
zigbo:

i swear

roflmao
Are you okay sha angry angry angry angry WTF is wrong with you. if you got an issue with me let it out.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 2old4that(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2007
2face rocks!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kewe(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2007
tuface
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by amrock: 7:39pm On May 27, 2007
angry shocked embarassed shocked
Why the uncalled for comparison between the two wonderful chaps,both of them are unique in their own ways.Its not everyday u see people frm the same musical group splitting and still having their ways musically.2baba is a superstar and so also is faze but the most wonderful thing about 2baba is his humility but its so sad that he is not doing anything about improving himself like a true star that he is.Like someone rightly said he cannot talk for 10seconds in simple and correct english.I mean he is star and i think he should start taking lessons about how to talk and carry himself very well in public.Too bad that kenny and d one are not seeing him in that light.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by balash(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2007
very funny people let me get something into u 2face fans something into ur thick skul (no insult) when they where still together in d plantation period go and listen to them 2face only  bark,whistle or murmur loudly why black faze and faze do the talking ? naw african queen na the only learned song he sang and from d circulated news it faze that wrote that song,he sang true love a blues and even included pigin words we knw it how language here buut if uu wanna sing normal 9ja song iu incluude pigin and u wanna go blues u focus on soothing words only? naw look @ faze he sang kolomental and popodipo and he used how slang through out,go nd buy faze album and listen to his bluues u would ask if its john legends voice or lionel richies?lets face the fact one has the star why the other has the talent period/
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sunboy(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2007
To me , i guess i don`t know who vote,i like Faze for just that Kolomental, its riocking but i guess 2baba fought back with his rocking style and voice "For Instance" .If about talent,they are both talented in different ways.Faze dey write all his lyrics alone but 2baba too dey write and collect from OJB, even in Grace 2grass i guess like 2 tracks are from OJB.
But for now i dey gbadun, For instance,One Love,and mostly "I no send and he be like say".
2baba , i vote for you,every track makes good sence and a good lesson,
No be small thing ooo,as for me IT IS SOMEONE FOR HIMSELF, 2BABA I GIVE YA grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2007
Can you guys just stop talking about about how 2face can't speak a proper English, damn it getting annoying now.

who cares if his English speaking is terrible angry angry

what matters the most is producing good songs for us to listen to.

Moreover on faze album the only good track was "Letter to my brother" but 2face has more better hit than that cheesy cheesy cheesy

2FACE ROCK
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2007
@ Sunboy,
Faze dey write all his lyrics alone but 2baba too dey write and collect from OJB, even in Grace 2grass i guess like 2 tracks are from OJB.

And what does that tell you?

FAZE JOOOOOO
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sunboy(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2007
@Baro:
yes, no matter what 2 face hit more than he do but i`d rather not vote for anyone, i like Faze cos he always come out with something new and unique,2baba has made his way in the international scene though but, i`m confused,2baba`s album na real baba but Faze is been a hard working guy but i guess hin climax never reach, lets wait and see him and Akon then compare to 2baba`s colabo too. sad They are both my guys but 2 baba one love, na their eye he go shapen
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2007
Take a stand mandont be confused

FAZE 4EVER
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

Are you okay sha angry angry angry angry WTF is wrong with you. if you got an issue with me let it out.

ROFLMAO

I dnt think i ve time to ve issues with you cos u are too common,i mean u ve issues with like everybody.So go take a chill pill and cool off

by the way FAZE rocks tuface undecided ,ehmm i'm nt sure wat he does undecided
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by fstranger: 9:23pm On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

Can you guys just stop talking about about how 2face can't speak a proper English, damn it getting annoying now.

who cares if his English speaking is terrible angry angry

what matters the most is producing good songs for us to listen to.

Moreover on faze album the only good track was "Letter to my brother" but 2face has more better hit than that cheesy cheesy cheesy

2FACE ROCK

Maybe if you listen to more of Faze's songs, your spoken and written English will improve. I am deeply terrified with the way you write.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2007
fstranger:

Maybe if you listen to more of Faze's songs, your spoken and written English will improve. I am deeply terrified with the way you write.
Stop your cowardness fool and get a freaking life angry angry angry.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2007
tuface spoken language has some rily bad influence on his fans, so those in the tuface fan club BEWARE!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 9:47pm On May 27, 2007
Idiot look for another way to fight your battle, now fu ck off to where you belong angry angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by neelsel(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

Idiot look for another way to fight your battle, now fu ck off to where you belong angry angry

Relax Mami, there are some battles NOT worth fighting, Try to ignore and move on, I have adapted that trait lately( like just now grin grin cheesy)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2007
neelsel:

Relax Mami, there are some battles NOT worth fighting, Try to ignore and move on, I have adapted that trait lately( like just now grin grin cheesy)
Yes oh my sister wink wink too many morons on Nairaland today

I guess they were just release from their cages grin grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2007
yeah thats it go out and speak better english and faze will sell more. Faze needs all the help he can get so if you think the "better english" strategy is going work, I no beef una. R.Kelly aint literate ooo but he's a superstar, KSA's english is bad but he earns more in one party than many people earn in 2yrs. Sing to me in French, if it sounds good I'm going to jam it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2007
@Omo Eko

cowardness

Na wa oh, i thought it was "cowardice"Omo eko and tuface who is duller(new thread) lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2007
@ Mr me too,

Have u done the assignment i gave u? I think it's neccessary so u can chronicle this TALENT:FAZE; where he's coming from and where he's destined forno b 2day e don tay
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 10:13pm On May 27, 2007
Baro:

@Omo Eko

Na wa oh, i thought it was "cowardice"Omo eko and tuface who is duller(new thread) lol
As I just promised my sister Neelsel above, I shall ignore cheesy but btw, When you correct your own grammer come back and teach me.
Remember the Bible says "Take the beam out of your own eye, before you attempt to do so to your brother.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:15pm On May 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh my sister wink wink too many morons on Nairaland today

I guess they were just release from their cages grin grin grin grin

and i thot that shud ve been released.

omigosh i no fit laugh abeg  roflmao

oye!!! FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by neelsel(f): 10:17pm On May 27, 2007
Pot calling kettle's bottom black undecided undecided undecided

What's up with all this supposedly correction of other's grammatical errors, when the perpetrators themselves need help?

It is NOT that serious people, Let it go,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by celemel(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2007
"Grammar no be money" - Shina Peters

It's as if the fans of Faze are affected by the Kolomental thing.  How on earth can we utter these kinds of gutter stuff in a public forum like this?  Omo Eko, you go skull at all? Abi na sunday school you attend only?  Na wa o!

shocked  shocked  cheesy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2007
Are u paying attention to that yeye girl grin grin grin grin, i didn't realize i got an English tutor on NL wink.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2007
celemel:

"Grammar no be money" - Shina Peters

It seems like the fans of Faze are affected by the Kolomental thing. How on earth can we utter these kinds of gutter stuff in a public forum like this? Omo Eko, you go skull at all? Abi na sunday school you attend only? Na wa o!

shocked shocked cheesy

NO I do not attend school at all grin grin grin grin grin,

high school drop out
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by celemel(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2007
Then Omo Eko, you r the same as 2face!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2007
@Baro

Funny enough, I completed your assignment. So whats your point? I'm not going to lie again the album wasn't half bad but it wasn't anything spectacular as usual. I think I almost prefer it to "Independent" even.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 10:33pm On May 27, 2007
celemel:

Then Omo Eko, you r the same as 2face!
I was going to reply but i think the best thing is to ignore you wink wink wink.
[s]
Nairalander just makes me laugh, too much morons on NL[/s]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2007
@ Mr me too

I'm not going to lie again

Hahahahahahahahaha, good to know you have been lying, by the way which track did you feel the most?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2007
@chiogo speaking about pidgin what do u think faze sings in, pidgin with a little igbo somtimes nd offcourse english,so he is real too.

on the akon nd faze thing,there is nothing there in akon being his boss,afterall jay-z is rihanna's boss because she's signed under his rec.label, i dnt think u rily understand the record thing well, the rela. between akon and faze is nt the same as that of wyclef nd 2face or benie man is mo like the relationship between 2face and kennis music.

@zigbo
hey, i only said that 'cause smone here said 2face can't speak correct english. i never said faze speaks correct english either. I was just tellin' the person that i like d pidgin english 2face speaks, anywayz.

Yeah, yeah, Jay-z is rihanna's boss but what u don't know is that rihanna came to d US from her country, Barbados in 2005 and that was when she started singin' at 17, so she's 19 now.Jay-z was d one who signed her first contract for her to be shown on TV as a singer, ok? So, he is def. her boss. he discovered her. Jay-z is more than twice her age. he's almost like a father to her. Faze def. did not start singin' in 2005. so, why akon gotta be his boss! he's not a little kid that akon shld be doin' him a favor and a fuss shld be made about it, ok?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2007
chiogo:

@zigbo
hey, i only said that 'cause smone here said 2face can't speak correct english. i never said faze speaks correct english either. I was just tellin' the person that i like d pidgin english 2face speaks, anywayz.

Yeah, yeah, Jay-z is rihanna's boss but what u don't know is that rihanna came to d US from her country, Barbados in 2005 and that was when she started singin' at 17, so she's 19 now.Jay-z was d one who signed her first contract for her to be shown on TV as a singer, ok? So, he is def. her boss. he discovered her. Jay-z is more than twice her age. he's almost like a father to her. Faze def. did not start singin' in 2005. so, why akon gotta be his boss! he's not a little kid that akon shld be doin' him a favor and a fuss shld be made about it, ok?

sighs nt hiss, some people here find engish lang. very difficult

i dnt know what other explanation i can use to get thru to you, nevertheless i understand why u will think akon is doin faze a favour but then what is there? he is actually helping him promote his music,and thats the relationship btw jayz and kanye too. u do know that jay-z is kanye's boss rite?even though they are friends,kanye is under rocafella and jayz is the pres. that authomaticaly makes kanye an employee of rocafella.

nywy i am dropping the boss topic,i hope u get.it is nt like akon is feeling superior to him.

FAZE, FAze faze faze till fade . . , . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.