Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79468 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2007
dere is no bases for comparism,just lik comparing a mercedes car with a volkswagen,tu baba is far ahead of faze,is  a loser in the game dat why is beefing 2face.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Sheriff231: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
Save your strenght and all the talk my dear, time will tell who is who, time will certainly prove who is Mercedes and who is Volkswagen,mark my words,Peace
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2007
Abi ooo Time will tell -Who is better!!!!

But Still Faze's Lyrics is more MATURED
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by DeLimit1: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2007
I just watched the KOLOMENTAL VIDEO, its really KOLOMENTAL, i like the customized KOLO Volkswagen and the CLUB; nice concept.  Excellent video.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2007
beambally:

dere is no bases for comparism,just lik comparing a mercedes car with a volkswagen,tu baba is far ahead of faze,is a loser in the game that why is beefing 2face.

Different Opinions.Faze is far better than 2face.Maybe we shld listen to deir lyrics.
jaybaby:

Abi ooo Time will tell -Who is better!!!!

But Still Faze's Lyrics is more MATURED

Exactly
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2007
does it matter if faze is better than 2face but the mean point is 2face is more recognized the most, people enjoy his musics better. his lyrics might not be tight like faze but it's funny. i prefer to listen to 2face than faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
No doubt oh cos like u said hes more recognized.Still prefer Faze though.Have u listened to his new CD(Faze)?Anyhow sha dey r trying.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
yea i listen to two tracks on his CD, i think just one sing is okay kponkpondipo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
How about Do Good and Kolomental.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2007
i actually listend to Kolomental but i wasn't really feeling it at all.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2007
Oh Okay dts fine oh.I dig his lyrics sha.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2007
I really don't understand the big deal with the "kolomental" song, I still prefer "kpo kpo dipo" and "tattoo girls" by far. "Letter to my brother" too is not bad but "grass 2 grace" is a banging album. I think "one love" and "e be like say" among others are very nice songs
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Sheriff231: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
The big deal about KOLOMENTAL is that it's a very creative CLUB BANGER, u heard
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2007
Sheriff My Bro 10nks Man-- FAZE Haterz can go BREAK the SKY

I'm not sayin 2faze's CD is not BANGING-- but Faze CD TIGHT pass 2faze own-
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2007
@ELESHIN,U SEEM TO KNOW TUFACE VERY WELL.DAT BROTHER IS DAMN HUMBLE AND I WONDER HOW HE COPES WITH FAME NOW THAT HE IS WORLDWIDE.HUMILITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS,FACE WASN'T HUMBLE WHEN HE JOINED THE GROUP AND THAT WAS WHY HE DIDN'T GET MUCH FANZ,NO DOUBT HIS VOICE IS THE  BEST IN THE GROUP BUT DA STYLE MATTERS ALOT.TUFACE HAVE GONE TOO FAR EVEN THE POLISH KNOWS HIM AND HIS MUSIC.NOT HATIN FAZE CUZ HE IS DOING WELL BUT THIS GUYS ARE DIFFERENT AND HAVE DIFFERENT DELIVERY.I THINK FAZE FANZ ARE MORE OF SYMPANTIZERS THAN LOYAL FANZ.THEY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM CUZ OF HIS STORY WHICH HAD SOME FICTION IN IT.I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO FAZE ALBUM TOO BUT TUBABA DELIVERED IN GRASS TO GRACE,LISTEN TO THE CONTENT.CUZ IT GOES WITH NAIJA ENVRIONMENT.IT IS REAL LIFE.FOR INSTANCE,ONE LOVE,AS U SEE ME SO,IT IS VERY AFRICAN.HE IS BLESSED AND TOO MUCH,FAZE IS GOOD TOO, NO NEED TO COMPARE THE BOTH.WE ALL CAN SEE IT
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 1:38am On Feb 27, 2007
shaka mc:

@ELESHIN,U SEEM TO KNOW TUFACE VERY WELL.DAT BROTHER IS DAMN HUMBLE AND I WONDER HOW HE COPES WITH FAME NOW THAT HE IS WORLDWIDE.HUMILITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS,FACE WASN'T HUMBLE WHEN HE JOINED THE GROUP AND THAT WAS WHY HE DIDN'T GET MUCH FANZ,NO DOUBT HIS VOICE IS THE BEST IN THE GROUP BUT DA STYLE MATTERS ALOT.TUFACE HAVE GONE TOO FAR EVEN THE POLISH KNOWS HIM AND HIS MUSIC.NOT HATIN FAZE CUZ HE IS DOING WELL BUT THIS GUYS ARE DIFFERENT AND HAVE DIFFERENT DELIVERY.I THINK FAZE FANZ ARE MORE OF SYMPANTIZERS THAN LOYAL FANZ.THEY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM CUZ OF HIS STORY WHICH HAD SOME FICTION IN IT.I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO FAZE ALBUM TOO BUT TUBABA DELIVERED IN GRASS TO GRACE,LISTEN TO THE CONTENT.CUZ IT GOES WITH NAIJA ENVRIONMENT.IT IS REAL LIFE.FOR INSTANCE,ONE LOVE,AS U SEE ME SO,IT IS VERY AFRICAN.HE IS BLESSED AND TOO MUCH,FAZE IS GOOD TOO, NO NEED TO COMPARE THE BOTH.WE ALL CAN SEE IT
u have writeen all that need to be said, see that what i tried to explain to people, but most people think faze is better.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:39am On Feb 27, 2007
They are both down to earth besides i heard their group is coming back.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2007
9ja4eva:

They are both down to earth besides i heard their group is coming back.
hummmmm i no believe that and i need your source
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2007
Read it up online.Wld look for it and hola u.Dont u tink its possible?But u know African Queen doesnt belong to Tu face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 3:53am On Feb 27, 2007
yea i know and not all artist write their own songs, but he had the voice to sing it and everyone one in the world loves listening to it also.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2007
Yeah dts true.Well hes so lucky to have dem market him well.Am happy dey doing good sha.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2007
Sheriff231:

The big deal about KOLOMENTAL is that it's a very creative CLUB BANGER, u heard

whats so creative about it he just lifted a reggaeton beat and laid down some not-so-fantastic lyrics. The guy is good no doubt but I think there are some people hyping that dude too much and passing out uncomplimentary remarks about 2face. Thats the real problem I have. People keep talking about faze's lyrics and don't know how its so different from 2face's. As people have mentioned earlier only a handful of musicians write their own music. In fact its a big deal for singers when they write their own lyrics. It all comes down to is how u lay it down and the voice. People keep saying 2face was lucky to be marketed. People if the product is not good enough it would not be marketable. Nigerian music has not gained that much commercial success internationally for a mediocre singer to come out and blow up like that. The boy is good!!! His song was featured in a movie and he appeared on some local tv stations in the states. My people thats not luck. I can't wait for faze to come out with Akon and prove himself to me. He might be better that tuface ooo but for now I just don't see how.

P.S. African Queen wasn't the only nice song on his last album (maybe the best). All the other songs were very good as well.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:23am On Feb 27, 2007
Appreciate it abeg.The song is good
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 5:27am On Feb 27, 2007
9ja4eva:

Appreciate it abeg.The song is good
the song is okay not that good grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2007
Faze is gifted oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Sheriff231: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2007
Shaka Mc

I wonder where your opinion on this issue comes from and what it is based on, when you still haven't listened to Faze's Album, Guy, your views are obviously static, baised, pre-meditated and sentimental

Accepted, Tuface is humble, but why say Faze isnt? blatant lie! Faze is a humble dude who believes in God and his Talent. Give me one instance where Faze was rude to anyone, anywhere, and anyhow? Please dont make such sweeping allegation that bothers on Faze's person and character when you lack any concrete proof. And 4 ur information Faze wasnt 'popular' in d P. boiz days cos he wasnt heard(only screamed and took few lines), ok, not cos he was rude or proud, never.

Symtathizers? how do u mean? maybe you need to define what being a fan and a sympathiser means so i can put ur comment into perspective. Everyone who loves Faze, does so cos of his lyrics and his vocal ability. Besides u even acknowledged Faze's vocal supremacy to tuface, except u call ur very own statement sympathy too?(sounds more like commendation 2 me), 

Tuface might be ahead now popularity wise, but we know who is tighter and better,and time would always tell, ok.  Meanwhile U CAN SAY WAT U WANT TO SAY, U CAN DO WAT U WANT TO DO, OOO ,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2007
Sheriff231:

Shaka Mc

I wonder where your opinion on this issue comes from and what it is based on, when you still haven't listened to Faze's Album, Guy, your views are obviously static, baised, pre-meditated and sentimental

Accepted, Tuface is humble, but why say Faze isnt? blatant lie! Faze is a humble dude who believes in God and his Talent. Give me one instance where Faze was rude to anyone, anywhere, and anyhow? Please don't make such sweeping allegation that bothers on Faze's person and character when you lack any concrete proof. And 4 your information Faze wasnt 'popular' in d P. boiz days because he wasnt heard(only screamed and took few lines), ok, not because he was rude or proud, never.

Symtathizers? how do u mean? maybe you need to define what being a fan and a sympathiser means so i can put your comment into perspective. Everyone who loves Faze, does so because of his lyrics and his vocal ability. Besides u even acknowledged Faze's vocal supremacy to tuface, except u call your very own statement sympathy too?(sounds more like commendation 2 me), 

Tuface might be ahead now popularity wise, but we know who is tighter and better,and time would always tell, ok.  Meanwhile U CAN SAY WAT U WANT TO SAY, U CAN DO WAT U WANT TO DO, OOO ,
SHERIFF, FOR RECORD SAKE,I NEVER SAID THAT FAZE IS NOT A GOOD SINGER CUZ WE ALL KNOW DAT HE VE GOT THE BES VOICE AND I THINK DAT HIS HIGH PITCH VOICE WOULD HAVE MADE HIM MORE FAMOUS.I CAN REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE ADMIRE HOW LONG HE CAN STRECH HIS VOICE ON HIGH KEY AND THOSE DAYZ HE WAS  YOUNGER AND GOOD LOOKING THAN NOW,I THINK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FAMOUS THAN HE IS NOW.WOT TIME DO U WANT AGAIN?I THINK I KNOW WOT AM SAYIN CUZ I VE BEEN AROUND THOSE BOIZ THEN WHEN THEY WERE IN THE SAME GROUP,ATLEAST I KNOW THAT I WENT TO OVER 20 SHOWZ OF PLANTASHUN BOIZ AND I ALWAYZ HANG WIT BACK STAGE,AFTER SHOW AND BEFORE SHOW,AM ONE OF THE FIRST TO FIND OUT THAT THEY BREAKING UP.I KNOW THEM VERY WELL THOSE DAYZ WHEN I WAS AROUND AND IN SHOWBIZ.MAYBE FAZE HAVE CHANGED BUT WOT I KNOW IS THAT HE WASN'T DAT HUMBLE THEN,I WISH U KNOW HIM BETTER SO U TELL BUT AM JUS SAYIN WOT I KNOW,I THINK HE VE CHANGED CUZ THE BREAK UP HIT HIM HARD.EVRYBODY HAVE PROVEN HIMSELF IN THE GROUP,BUT REMEMBER SOME ARE BORN TO BE STARS,U JUS CAN'T STOP TUFACE CUZ HE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE,THE STYLE IS HOT,HAVE U HEARD THE PRIME TIME AFRICA SOUNDTRACK,OR STYLEE WITH JIMMY JATT.AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT FEATURE HIM,WHY TUFACE,WOT MAKES HIM DAT GREAT,WOT MAKES PEOPLE CRY FOR HIM,ADORE HIM AND SO ON,WOT IS HIS SECRET?U HAVE TO KNOW DAT IT IS NOT A TIME THING IT IS A DESTINY THING.WOT IF FAZE DIDN'T JOIN THE GROUP,DO U REALLY KNOW ABOUT THESE BOYZ WELL. DO U KNOW HOW TUFACE AND BLACKFACE HUSSLED FROM COAL CITY TO LAGOS,DID U KNOW TUFACE FIRST EVER JINGLE FOR A RADIO STATION,U MIGHT KNOW 2FACE FOR LIKE 7 YRS,BUT I HAVE KNOWN HIM AS A TALENT SINCE 1996.I GOT NO APOLOGY TO ANYBODY CUZ WE ALL CAN SEE IT,THE AWARDS,THE FAME AND THE STYLE.FAZE IS VERY GOOD BUT THE STAR SHINES ON TUFACE,ONLY FAZE CAN PROVE ME WRONG ON THIS ISSUE BY OUTING SHINING TUFACE IN THIS WORLD OF MUSIC BUT FOR NOW IT IS STILL BABA
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jgirl3: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2007
Independent of course!

2face coulda done better.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2007
Not Again with Shak M C--- U hand out wit 'em & U were d 1st 2 know when they broke up--- Buhahahahah What a silly Comment

Dude let me tell U --U no no Shyt abt diz GUYZ---so stop all d talk

Everly it's Independent
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by star01(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2007
@beam bally \
am sorry 2 say dis men u must be a lunatic 4 callin faze a looser, one thin yall dnt no is dat 2 face hit track 'AFRICAN QUEEN"was dropped down by faze, nw imgaine a guy dat droped dat kind of song, wat do u expect of him next n fortunately he's comin on konvict label nw he;s gonna be regonised worldwide, GOOD LUCK BUDDY faze 4 life(georgia on my mind)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by TBmyself(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
FAZE new release  is a nice song especially kpokpodikpokpo and kolomental but no shaking for TUFACE is only d1 good so therefore FAZE is the best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Modups1(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
lets all calm down now guys, we are all almost foaming at d mouth cos of these 2 bundles of talent shocked shocked shocked
tuface & faze are both good!

i also read somewhere dat d plantashun boyz performed together at d calabar carnival
i think dats cool if dats d case cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.