Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (43759 Views)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by oyienootieno: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Na wash..
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by spreado(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
where i live, N40 cant gt u dat much oil, it just cant..
but i get your point, Okro soup can b prepared with 5h
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Afam4eva(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
My favorite soup any day anytime
Your okro looks nice. Is that isam (periwinkle) i see?
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

Your okro looks nice. Is that isam (periwinkle) i see?

Thanks sir.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
somehow:
What are you saying na?

Soup is what you use swallow to eat. Are you not a Nigerian? Soup is soup, meal is a combo of soup and swallow etc.

I think you're sounding like an alien.

I don't even understand what you tried to "point" out here.

You said no #40 oil and #50 crayfish in the part of Lagos you live, now you're saying I should forget where you live? Strange.

Mr. why should you know where I live in Lagos, Biko?
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ewa26: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
his okro soup is discosting and an insult to real Nigerian okro soups, let me do brief justice to it and post my recipe ok
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ewa26: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
ok daughters and sons of Zion

ok so for any palm oil/tomato based dish, i swap d red oil-tomato for tomato ketchup .. it just adds to that deep red color and is healthier than too much oil

what i do is grate my okro with either cheese grater or blender till smooth, then i will boil it till all the water dries

in a separate pot put ketchup and a little groundnut oil, now when the groundnut oil sizzle you now add onion, turmeric (gives sweet aroma and flavour), dried or fresh thyme, basil and bay leave on the okro puree, fry fry until the water is dry. then put dry fish and goatmeat and just enough water to cook the orisirisi meet. when that cooks, add crayfish and serve with eba.

thas my own style of cooking it, my mum taught me. different but worth a try and very sweet. what do you guys tink?

note that what you'll do to the ketchup to melt it before the groudnut mix is pur i in pot, mix with hot water SMALL o, and steam it until it melts. then add the groudnut oil and put okro etc as you would

pls someone try it and let me know the results

there ok
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Limitless72(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Sweet marathon sensaction on top #1500 pot of soup right?wait am coming.

Lol.........
Chai this babe nah calculator

How about any amount you want.......
Beside I know you would like something light after the cooking...
Nne e nah nu
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by onyokometer: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Apostle how can you cook this kind of soup,my God is a big God and no how I I'll use N500 cook soup say who die. Soup we no carry okporoko,dry fish,smoked fish,kpomo,liver,shaki, roundabout etc. Protein is minimal,why? If in buy Rolls-Royce,i no wear better cloth,make I no chop better soup again. Apostle na joke i de joke ooh.
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Limitless72:

Lol.........
Chai this babe nah calculator

How about any amount you want.......
Beside I know you would like something light after the cooking...
Nne e nah nu

Funny u

Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Limitless72(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Funny u

Hahahaha.... You can say that again We can continue this talk in the ozza room
Re: Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt by Primebuilders(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
nextstep:

But a lot of Jesus' work was done around food: feeding the masses, the wedding, the last supper.

If so Jesus would have been call good Chef. But rather he was repeatedly refer to as good teacher. That is where most of his revolved. Get your facts right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.