Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave (9195 Views)

1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why... / “yoruba Men, Benjamin Adekunle & Obsanjo Won The Biafran War For Nigeria” — Reno / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy
profolaolu:
Painment
Afonja!! cheesy
profolaolu:
Painment
Afonja!!
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Kazim88: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Mod front page ooooooooh!!
lalasticlala
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Tayonic: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Then after his master s hausafulani used him in crushing Biafra he was fired and later died in penury.
Stfu

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by rooftech: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
its a lie, I must vindicate this innocent man, I am in possession of the original civil war archives on this issues. on who killed who? Ibibio elders who wrote to adekunle .. stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nonaira1: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Seriously na today una learn this.

Do you all not remember his infamous interview?

In that interview, the white guy told him that most of the people he captured and holding as prisoner as well as killing are not igbo. The ugly goat stated he doing so "incase their igbo among them. " That Savage clown killed off minorities more than igbo and he did so cause he "wants to kill off igbos living among them. " when he stepped his foot in SE, he was defeated and demoted

He lived a miserably life and died a miserably death for a reason. Karma caught up with him..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by nku5: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
If wr start documenting the hidden atrocities of Adekunle during the war we won't be able to finish. Nigeria is a wicked country. After slaughtering thousands of innocent minority people, they brainwashed the same minorities into believing that Igbos were the enemy.

The truth can never be hidden....

8 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by enemybulldozer(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
Frustration will just kill U like fowl on the express, direct ur grievance to igbo leaders that are enjoying the national cake with buhari, they lock Up inside a cage in ur so call zoo and over the key to buhari, igbo leaders are eating ur future
I think that frustration is killing you already!! Point of correction, Igbo leaders are not the reason why nizooria hate Igbos
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our lack of federal presence.
Igbo leaders did not threatened to dump us in lagoon.
Igbo leaders did not issue us quit notice in the north.
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our graduate unemployments.
Igbo leaders are not the ones threatening us with war when we are only calling for UN supervised referendum
Igbo leaders did not label us 5 %
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our deportation from Lagos during fasholas reign.
I can go on and on but let me stop here for now.
Our major problem is zoogeria which yoruba is part of and that is why, we the great Igbos have come to a conclusion that we don't have future in zoogeria.

8 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by GoldNiagara(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
How can they help a man that has in hand of the genocide of your people. I repeat those Igbo's are mad and foolish.

No body helped him, where and when was he given money. Who gave him money. Oko Igbo the Scorpion himself.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why is this not on front page? Why are we like this as a country? This uncovering should be on front page without hesitation. I have confirmed this and mods should confirm it as well. Lalasticala
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by diadem10: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
rooftech:
its a lie, I must vindicate this innocent man, I am in possession of the original civil war archives on this issues. on who killed who? Ibibio elders who wrote to adekunle .. stop

Lol. You dey mind those hate monger?

No adult can tell us about this but a young man that doesn't even what happened in the civil war is telling us a super story? There was no achieve on this! In fact, the video was even posted today! Lol.

No be the same folks lied about Russia Putin coming to Nigeria until he disgraced them on twitter. Bunch of worthless revisionist.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nonaira1:

In that interview, the white guy told him that most of the people he captured and holding as prisoner as well as killing are not igbo. The ugly goat stated he doing so "incase their igbo among them. " That Savage clown killed off minorities more than igbo and he did so cause he "wants to kill off igbos living among them. " when he stepped his foot in SE, he was defeated and demoted

He lived a miserably life and died a miserably death for a reason. Karma caught up with him..

I'm sure he doesn't even know which is Igbo as many of them till this day see an Ibibio man, think they are Igbo; call them omo Igbo. Ibibio are the only people in SS with 100% resemblance to Igbo...you can never tell the difference. If I see Gov. Udom, I immediately thinks he is Igbo without question until I hear him speak. Same with Sen. Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I think that frustration is killing you already!! Point of correction, Igbo leaders are not the reason why nizooria hate Igbos
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our lack of federal presence.
Igbo leaders did not threatened to dump us in lagoon.
Igbo leaders did not issue us quit notice in the north.
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our graduate unemployments.
Igbo leaders are not the ones threatening us with war when we are only calling for UN supervised referendum
Igbo leaders did not label us 5 %
Igbo leaders are not the cause of our deportation from Lagos during fasholas reign.
I can go on and on but let me stop here for now.
Our major problem is zoogeria which yoruba is part of and that is why, we the great Igbos have come to a conclusion that we don't have future in zoogeria.
I guess U av hit ur head against ur cage in ur zoogeria, if U ll be free ask ur Igbo leaders to free U,they are the one that sold U to the north that is y they are neither here nor there

4 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by GoldNiagara(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Why is this not on front page? Why are we like this as a country? This uncovering should be on front page without hesitation. I have confirmed this and mods should confirm it as well. Lalasticala

To do what on front page. Front page isn't for this kind of garbage.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by GoldNiagara(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
When will these nitwits learn that maligning a soldier and revisiting such touchy issues will open faucet of venom on them. keep at it coming for your asses shortly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by enemybulldozer(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
I guess U av hit ur head against ur cage in ur zoogeria, if U ll be free ask ur Igbo leaders to free U,they are the one that sold U to the north that is y they are neither here nor there
You're the one hitting your head in your glorified zoo cage that is why your frustrations are oozing even a blind person can testify to that.
As for the leaders you mentioned, let me just put it to you that our one and only leader is Nnamdi Kanu and I can assure you, he is working tirelessly for total dismemberment of this zoo.
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're the one hitting your head in your glorified zoo cage that is why your frustrations are oozing even a blind person can testify to that.
As for the leaders you mentioned, let just put it to you that our only leader is one and only Nnamdi Kanu and I can assure you, he is working tirelessly for total dismemberment of this zoo
What make frustrated? am enjoying Nigeria I gat no problem, U call the country a zoo that means U are in a cage in ur so called glorified zoo, let ur leaders support Biafra and see if u ll not achieve it but when the iPod are busy should ur leaders are busy laughing at U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by GavelSlam: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
When the war was fought the Igbos distributed popcorn and sanitary wares in every community they overran.

They were indeed benevolent captors.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by GavelSlam: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
lionjungle3000:

I'm sure he doesn't even know which is Igbo as many of them till this day see an Ibibio man, think they are Igbo; call them omo Igbo. Ibibio are the only people in SS with 100% resemblance to Igbo...you can never tell the difference. If I see Gov. Udom, I immediately thinks he is Igbo without question until I hear him speak. Same with Sen. Akpabio.

Who is dumb not to know the difference between Akpan and Arinze?
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by enemybulldozer(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
What make frustrated? am enjoying Nigeria I gat no problem, U call the country a zoo that means U are in a cage in ur so called glorified zoo, let ur leaders support Biafra and see if u ll not achieve it but when the iPod are busy should ur leaders are busy laughing at U
Is like am wasting my time with a kid How old are you?? So you don't know that power belongs to the people and not leaders?? It is the people that elects a leader and not the other way round. I bet you what you call enjoyment in zoogeria is what we biafrans call "suffering and smiling" nigeria is a zoo take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Who is dumb not to know the difference between Akpan and Arinze?

Like Adekunle and Afunjas like you.
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Michael004: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:

Because I read about it when it happened and I remember how angry it made me feel. But let me make one thing clear. I don't give a damnn if you or your likes believe it or not. That is your prerogative.
Whether you give a folk or not, we all know you are telling a white lie until you bring evidence. Stop your stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Michael004: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas will not like this at all what they always want is something that will paint Igbos black before their kith and kin.
Why wailing? Are afonjas not coward again?
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Michael004: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Guy the thing that pains me here is that some of our people give that eediot called adenkule money after what him and awolowo did to us during the war. That thing vex me. sadGuy the thing that pains me here is that some of our people give that eediot called adenkule money after what him and awolowo did to us during the war. That thing vex me.
But if they call you zombie now, you will be angry. Just cos one of your zombies told you big lies, you Don swallow am. I twuale with my two hands for your stupidity sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Michael004: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
[s]
Nonaira1:

[/s]Mr h3 goat, who defeated him in the south east? Your father or grand father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Firgemachar: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2017
raker300:
After the war, adekunle was dishonourably discharged from the military.

He led a miserable life until his death in 2014

He was buried a traitor and an urchin.

...I love happy endings cheesy

Loooonatic flatiyeasterners have soon forgotten events as recent as 3 years ago and already packaged a false, useless narrative that conforms to their wild delusions. And they are already masturbatingg with it.

What a hopeless bunch!

3 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
stanluiz:
After the war ended adenkule was fired from the military. You can even imagine that ebitu ukiwe that fought for Biafra after the war he was pardoned and even became the deputy Head of state under IBB a rebel for that matter while adenkule could not even reach that height before he met his miserable death.

Adekunle was never part if the ruling cliques. That was his mistake. He got very popular during the war,esp in the west. And was viewed by ppl like OBJ and danjum them as a threat.

Part bad luck, part delusions of grandeur : he came back to Lagos with a chip on his shoulder and got a port appointment. That didn't last too long as an excuse was quickly found to retire him in '73 or so. Not too long after the war. He no follow chop oil boom.

Adekunle's case is an object lesson of 'karma Is a bitxh'. I've spoken to Scottish and Irish ppl who had work here during the war and they always talk about the general arrogance and inconsideration if the naija force commanders with respect to dealing with the generally neutral populations(civilians). 1 million of our ppl didn't have to die. But it is what it is. Karma and nature will exact it's measures on the perpetrators of that genocide. Adekunle's death and later life is a big example lol.

Adekunle fancied himself above politicking cos he was loved by the masses who drooled after his bravado act. Well in an army of killers , nobody gave a damn. To them he was no special. What counted was the networking and politics.

All the same I think it would be worthwhile to leave a wreath or something for him at his grave. If nt anything he believed in something. Not a traditional profiteer.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by remonics: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2017
stanluiz:
Then after his master s hausafulani used him in crushing Biafra he was fired and later died in penury.
adekunle did not die in penury. he did fine as a business man with interest in shipping. he attained the rank of a brigadier at 35 years, a rare feat! the problem he had, was that he came from ogbomoso( the glorious town of akintola, who was a staunch enemy of awolowo). awolowo did not want anybody from ogbomoso to be known.the much reason he replaced adekunle with obasanjo,when he saw the war was almost ending.by this, adekunle will not take the glory of ending the war. besides, there were unconfirmed speculation that adekunle met with ojukwu,but he allowed him to escape because of their friendship. awolowo was desperate to see the end of adekunle,but Gowon liked him. at the end adekunle was framed up as a drug pusher by awolowo,and he was quietly discharged from the army at the age of 43.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2020
My God
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Kalapizim(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Freemancipation:
Adekunle finally died in 2014 at the age of 78 after so many years of suffering from an undisclosed illness. His was paralyzed and mentally retarded. His family was begging federal government for so many years to treat him but they ignored them. Some well meaning igbos contributed some money and gave to his family ( I hate them for doing that). But before he fell sick he lived a life of constant regret for the evil deeds he did during the civil war.
The truth no body wants to hear is boths federal and Biafran forces committed genocidal acts.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
The truth no body wants to hear is boths federal and Biafran forces committed genocidal acts.

Afonja, we have more documents coming out how Taiwo Ibrahim slaughtered half a million in Asaba.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Kalapizim(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2020
fugarlion:

Afonja, we have more documents coming out how Adenkunle slaughtered half a million in Asaba.
You should follow up on history, I àm an Edo man and there at account of massacres carried out by bairafran forces in the Midwest and also parts of the current south south minorities regions.

The federal forces also committed war crimes too. This is the truth !

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Adaibeku(f): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
stanluiz:
After the war ended adenkule was fired from the military. You can even imagine that ebitu ukiwe that fought for Biafra after the war he was pardoned and even became the deputy Head of state under IBB a rebel for that matter while adenkule could not even reach that height before he met his miserable death.
Adekunle is a coward,see d people he is killing "women"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim To Deliver $4trillion Economy / President Buhari Inaugurates Committee For Impact And Reading / PDP's Murtala Nyako Wins Adamawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.