Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

“I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM (901 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM by dannyphantom: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe is all tired of the lesbians who troop to her DM en masse for a relationship or one night-stand whatsoever.
The ex-BBA star disclosed this via her Insta-story, and also responded to men who ask her who she had sex with lately. See it below:

SEE SCREENSHOTS: https://gistshop.com/i-love-dk-too-much-huddah-monroe-tells-lesbian-women-sliding-into-her-dm/

Meanwhile, Huddah Monroe has sold off her cars — like, she practically has no car to her name — and the socialite has a funny way of explaining this development.

Writing on her Instagram Story, the former BBA housemate said she sold off the signature Range Rover, plus a second car, all because she thinks she is all grown up and can do without those luxuries.

When I didn’t have a car it was my biggest priority. Now, it’s an option because I can afford it whenever, without thinking twice,” she began the rant, adding, “But it is not a priority anymore. How incredible life can be.”

She continued, “It’s amazing how things that used to matter don’t matter anymore. Promote what you love instead of bashing what you don’t like.”

This update comes as a surprise to many people, especially because, weeks ago, Huddah was bragging about flying to London, giving herself a treat and buying a VIP ticket to watch a Chelsea match. And that came after she flew to Beverly Hills to fix her breasts following complications with the plastic surgery.

Suddenly, the socialite who has a history of faking luxuries and about bragging things she owns, has sold her cars, and her explanation has everyone asking this question: IS SHE BROKE?

Source: https://gistshop.com/i-love-dk-too-much-huddah-monroe-tells-lesbian-women-sliding-into-her-dm/

Re: “I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM by dannyphantom: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pics

Re: “I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM by chriskosherbal(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is really funny... grin

Meanwhile for the guys who wants to maximize fun during s*x to the fullest check my signature .
Re: “I Love D#*k Too Much”- Huddah Monroe Tells Lesbian Women Sliding Into Her DM by iamJ(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For / Meet The Woman With The Longest Finger Nails In The World. / The Richest Woman In The World L'oreal Heiress, Liliane Bettencourt,dies Aged 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.