Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lovemaking Education - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lovemaking Education (1904 Views)

An Entirely New Position For Lovemaking / Lovemaking Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovemaking Education by dm(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2005
Little Johnny was 7 years old and like other boys his age rather curious. He had been hearing quite a bit about 'courting' from the older boys, and he wondered what it was and how it was done. One day he took his question mother, who became rather flustered. Instead of explaining things to Johnny, she told him to hide behind the curtains one night and watch his older sister
and her boyfriend. This he did. The following morning, Johnny described EVERYTHING to his mother. "Sis and her boyfriend sat and talked for a while, then he turned off most of the lights. Then he started kissing and hugging her. I figured 'Sis must be getting sick, because her face started looking funny. He must have thought so too, because he put his hand inside her blouse to feel her heart, just the way the doctor would. Except he's not as smart as the doctor because he seemed to have trouble finding her heart. I guess he was getting sick too, because pretty soon both of them started panting
and getting all out of breath. His other hand must have been cold because he put it under her skirt. About this time 'Sis got worse and began to moan and sigh and squirm around and slide down toward the end of the couch. This was when her fever started. I knew it was a fever, because Sis told him she felt really hot. Finally, I found out what was making them so sick-a big eel ;had
gotten inside his pants somehow. It just jumped out of his pants and stood there, about 10 inches long, honest, anyway he grabbed it in one hand to keep it from getting away. When Sis saw it, she got really scared-her eyes
got big, and her mouth fell open, and she started calling out to God and stuff like that. She said it was the biggest one she's ever seen; I should tell her about the ones down at the lake by our house! Anyway, Sis got brave and tried to kill the eel by biting its head off. All of a sudden she grabbed it with both hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of his pocket and slipped it over the eel's head to keep it from biting again. Sis lay back and spread her legs so she could get a scissor-lock on it and he
helped by lying on top of the eel. The eel put up a hell of a fight. Sis started groaning and squealing and her boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted to kill the eel by squashing it between them. After a while
they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her boyfriend got up, and sure enough, they killed the eel. I knew because it just hung there, limp, and some of its insides were hanging out. Sis and her boyfriend were a little tired from the battle, but they went back to courting anyway. He started hugging and kissing her again. By golly, the eel wasn't dead! It jumped straight up and started to fight again. I guess eels are like cats- they have nine lives or something. This time, Sis jumped up and tried to kill it by sitting on it. After about a 35 minute struggle, they finally killed the eel. I knew it was dead, because I saw Sis's boyfriend peel its skin off and flush it down the toilet.
Re: Lovemaking Education by hotangel2(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2005
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I have said it before. I will marry this "unknown" little johnny! cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by prettyH(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2005
LMFAO,this is hilarious,so damn funny
Re: Lovemaking Education by lauryn(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2005
cute smiley
Re: Lovemaking Education by nike4luv(f): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2005
oh man, eel ko eel ni
Re: Lovemaking Education by queen2(f): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2005
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh my, this is funnyy
Re: Lovemaking Education by Ginz: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2005
That was hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2005
really funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by spikelord(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2006
That was really funny. Hot-Angel's husband-to-be's the main man here.
Re: Lovemaking Education by dammypopso(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2006
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lovemaking Education by dagaro(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2006
I wonder what the mother will say.
Re: Lovemaking Education by bagoma(f): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2006
yeah derago, i wonder too.
very funny joke. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by dm(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2006
dagaro:

I wonder what the mother will say.

i believe she'd have swallowed her tongue....so no words ooooooo grin
Re: Lovemaking Education by koloman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2006
soon johnny will find out what he have seen that day was a royal romble fight. cool grin kiss
Re: Lovemaking Education by johnnyc9(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2006
hey dude dat was cool. but seriously was the eel 10inches lng or.....? well which of u gurls out there can stand that lenth and size. a min not wen u finish u start complainin of lose pussy o. finish and hold urself. if u r sure u can buzz bac. 1luv 4 all
Re: Lovemaking Education by Eastcoast(f): 4:19am On Jan 31, 2006
ha ha grin grin
Re: Lovemaking Education by phantomcat(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2006
i am sure the mom was just gaping grin grin grin
Re: Lovemaking Education by xtreme1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2006
i guess the young guy will be good at what he just saw. he is a hell of a narrator
Re: Lovemaking Education by xciarax: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2006
o my god. that was a good,  joke. and it was very funny. i wud love to read it all over again. lol  grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by kellygirl(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy if that little boy was my brother i will kill him,he is just too smart cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by seductive(f): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2006
no that is rotten ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Lovemaking Education by tytylayor: 3:28pm On May 06, 2008
can't read sad to rited to read dis sad

can some please explain to me
Re: Lovemaking Education by ohilebo(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2008
@ tytylayor , ,  the little boy just narrated what u did last night  grin grin grin

got it now?  Pretender like u lipsrsealed
Re: Lovemaking Education by tytylayor: 3:59pm On May 06, 2008
oh! wat we did wink u nor tell me say d stupid johnny dey arround na grin cheesy
Re: Lovemaking Education by TOYOSI20(f): 7:54pm On May 06, 2008
ROFL,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , , . . . . . . . . Little Mr Narrator, grin
Re: Lovemaking Education by Nobody: 7:33am On May 08, 2008
I almust came smiley
Re: Lovemaking Education by ohilebo(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2008
@ tytylayor , kiss well, how i go know say the little boy dey look us, well, I am Happy that he thinks we killed the eel tongue

but what will ur mom say about us now? undecided
Re: Lovemaking Education by tytylayor: 9:13am On May 08, 2008
she will ask for ur head and ur bla bla bla, to make peppersoup for u grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Worst Joke -tufe And The Mosquitoes / Gabry's Job Interview! / When Will Ladies Say " Am Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.