Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (67098 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Will that stop Evans from kidnapping him, If Evan wanted to Kidnap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Money is good anytime anywhere.
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Iamsheye(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Montez90:
Asslicker
See eh no be ordinary asslicker this guy be.Im be

Chairman, Asslicker's Association of Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by noble71(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy
Sniper12:
Op wat happened to ur musical career

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
When there's money, matured slaying takes over.
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
When you're big you're Big.

E-money and his heavy built security guard were spotted today at Murtala muhammed domestic terminal 2 few minutes ahead of his boarding schedule to Abuja.

Too much sauce , too much juice if you ask me.

Source
Airforce
Eyan E-money.
idiot ass licker better get a job slow pork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emoney is handsome but I prefer my crush nnamdi kanu.
A man willing to die for his people,while he money is a narcissist obsess with himself and willing to do almost anything to be rich and enjoy only himself.
Now that's the difference between them and that's why nnamdi kanu is one in a billion.
I am still waiting for nnamdi kanu to invite me and bleep me mercilessly.
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by keemi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Money is good. Saw him at Abuja airport on his return. This time around, he wore a black agbada.
Come and see freshness. Money is good
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
okway2:
The guy is trying to be Yoruba so bad grin grin grin

How did he become rich? What is his source of income?

Does he pay taxes?

Dig his background very well, you go see drugs and/or yahoooze.

dey there dey find who make money legit way with ur rapper wey u dey wear as cloth when boiz dey flex...i m sute u probably will use iphone 7 in the next 5years time meanwhile boiz dey use an baf here

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by okway2: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Abudu2000:
dey there dey find who make money legit way with ur rapper wey u dey wear as cloth when boiz dey flex...i m sute u probably will use iphone 7 in the next 5years time meanwhile boiz dey use an baf here

Make small sense abeg.
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
A man willing to die for his people,while he money is a narcissist obsess with himself and willing to do almost anything to be rich and enjoy only himself.
Now that's the difference between them and that's why nnamdi kanu is one in a billion.

Hmmm
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by sabiboy65: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm all smiles for this nigga #Dope
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by wman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pot bellied police officer. Misuse of the police force.

Posing all over for a jobless mofo to capture multiple images of him.

And to think he only sent N50k to Airforce1. How much is N50k? N50k is nothing.

This guy is not that rich.

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
You are a man. Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na him mate(Mayweather) charter private jet for him bodyguards, ordinary to catch flight, e no allow us rest!?tongue
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Okuda(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
to be honest, I do not envy any Nigerian looking and doing good anymore. 98 percent of them are money ritualists. with the rate at which young boys of Less than 30 now are being caught in rituals, its pure alarming. anybody you doubt his source of income is definitely into something shady! Take my word to the bank!

4 Likes

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Bowwow11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
money is good main look at d respect given to him at the airport
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sniper12:
Op wat happened to ur musical career
grin grin grin
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Jayslyder: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
if the pot bellied police man is what u call hefty... I wonder why mr.ibu Ain't a bouncer

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by riyanxeally(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
wen u dey spray money like e money....ego dikwa mma....ite ego1 of ikenkwa land.....who God has blessed let no one curse
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by rodrirodri(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emoney's God is my God...... E pain you...can better rope nah just 500 naira...naira. Hang urself
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Man2utd(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
But we are finoshed as a nation ooo, if you get small money, you hire police, if Neymar was a Nigerian, he will be walking with 50 trucks filled with soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
maklelemakukula:
What happened between E-money and his security ?
The mod that pushed this poo to frontpage is a bastard.
You can ban me for that...I don't give a Bleep anymore
Afonja nd bad belle

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by OBku4(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
lolzz . nawa o
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
millionboi:
Afonja nd bad belle
Read my posts. I be ibo boy
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by talk2emma: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
E baba
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Saintsbrown(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
okway2:
The guy is trying to be Yoruba so bad grin grin grin

How did he become rich? What is his source of income?

Does he pay taxes?

Dig his background very well, you go see drugs and/or yahoooze.

Wht about ure pastor?
Whts his source of income?
Does he pay tax?
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's very interesting how the newly rich ape the practices of nigeria's oppressors and yet retain the loyalty of their citizens ( oops I meant followers) I think it says a lot about us that we gravitate and kow tow to displays of wealth and power.

What ever happened to disruptive independent thought?
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nothing shows that ds idiot is an Igbo man
Always on foreign attire
Re: Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) by KENZINCO(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is E money? E money is money
What is Money? Money is E money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.