Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch (491 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by Syphonn(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by Kondomatic(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
And it is only men that do not touch their partners?

(1) (Reply)

Regret Is Getting Breast Implants / Temperament Check In Relationships( Extroverts N Introverts) / Ponmile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.