Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65476 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Obavoh: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Aklee4994(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
FCT at last
Konji Na bastard but truly it unfair to bang her this time of the period

569 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Islandlady(f): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
But 2weeks is too early to start having sex with a woman who just gave birth...Try and hold yourself, atleast it won't last forever naa!

But if you prove stubborn and wants to continue...them suppose chase you out of the house instead!

693 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by virginprincess(f): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oga have concience na,two weeks is still very early,the woman hasn't even recover her blood and strength she loss during delivery yet you are already banging her at two weeks,nawa o,at least give her a space of two/three months to fully recover before you can think of sexing her.

399 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ahahn!
You just had your 4th child at 26.

Your wife is 2 weeks post-delivery and what's on your mind is "lovemaking"?

Dude, you need to calm down.

I don't blame your in- law. Have some sympathy for your wife.

516 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by RedMac: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Starz825(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Omooo
First of all, take down that picture..pls do grin

But guy you bad ooo ...
2 weeks
Na so your prick dey work?

Instead of you to put your brain to work on how the new baby is going to have a good life...you dey there dey swim

Hey Guy fish, you full of shit, man (no offense)

Obavoh...your name doesn't even sound Nigerian..
Your barbaric attitude towards your wife sef isn't Nigerian
we are not this heartless grin

312 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by marlow1962(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nawa

7 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by detectivejones: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
2weeks haba do you want to kill her. The thought of it is sickening, please try and hold your body

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Danisaint112(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
This story looks fake. But every right thinking person (man) suppose to know that you don't do such in just two weeks and you're expected to wait for atleast 3 months for her to fully recover.

But if it's true then you are heartless and lack self control. Fact. sad

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Lalami3232(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Slynation(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba even has the guts to say "she was crying as usual" how do you even get erection when your wife is crying... sad

305 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obavoh! YOU'RE WICKED.
How can you be sex ing a nursing mother just 2weeks after delivery? Don't you feel irritated?
If konji hold you, why not go find market babe?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nemesis0147(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guy are you a dog?
The same you that just had your 4th child at 26 and you have started talking about fu.
Ckin within 2 weeks?

Your mother in-law needs to take her daughter far alway from you to safe her life....I just dy wonder how your wife will be looking like now.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
haba just two weeks o. oga calm down nau

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Which kind animal you be sef? Just dey bang pussy anyhow, you don get 4 children for this hard economy..police suppose pick you first thing tomorrow morning

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mattsilva: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
2 weeks Habamana bros.
Fear God nau.
I have stayed complete � 8month without sex when my had our first child. Not that conji no hold me oo, but wifie was scared , I had to wait for her until she's mentally and psychologically ready.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by shege45: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
you sef fear God. Two weeks? You wan kill am?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by minasu190: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
So you couldn't wait for 4 months..damn nigga you are a real pervert!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Slmgirldippussy: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obavoh:

Is this your pic

Solution to your predicament lies in two letter

B J

Let her give you Mouth Action.

14 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by JOACHINpedro: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Guy, you don't have conscience at all. You have a baby, derive gratification from the beauty of life you've produced, leave that woman's kpekus to seal for now

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LikeAking: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why polygamy must be encouraged...

How long are other men waiting?

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LikeAking: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"

Quiet!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by duduade: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
At two weeks

Heartless

See how you saying it sef with pride like you own her

Must your prrriicckkkk chop food.... Can't it go on hunger strike ... Or fast

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wtf
This is nauseating!
Get a grip MF!!!!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Stargurl20(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Someone is crying in pains abd you still have the urge to continue with sex. It's well o

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ikemesit4477: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
You too like sex!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SamOchuko: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obavoh:

Your wife was crying so hard that her aunt who was in another room heard her? Your dick was erect even as your wife was crying cos of the pains you were causing her? You didn’t think you ought to let her be as you were causing her pains? you had to satisfy yourself even at her expense right? What is the difference between you and other rapist out there? You don’t want to cheat on her? To you your excuse make sense? Her well-being is not important cause HUBAND NOR WON CHEAT right? You’re too selfish to be anyones husband, you deserve brain resetting slap.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Demigod22: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Somebody that will not last up to five minutes won't allow Nairaland rest.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nonexisting1: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fuccking a woman that has just put to bed is like fuccking someone in her period. Oga, rest abeg or better still, carry olosho or go buy soap.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Wizywiz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
@OP nawa for you ooo...u no fit hold ya self..even when she is crying...how do u enjoy sex when ur partner is in pains and even crying..no be rape be that...abeg zip up and wait till she is fully recovered.......e dey surprise me d way some men this days dey carry sex for head like say Dem dey hawk gala..sex sex sex...na food

43 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.