Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her (34974 Views)

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IamReallyboy(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Help a brother,

If I touch my wife she frown, and complain she doesn't like it.

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Reminderz: 5:36am On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,
We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.
My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.
possible things involved...

1) she's not sexually attracted to you..
2) she doesn't see you as a man she respect; a weak man.
3) she's cheating.
4) you don't take your personal hygiene seriously; you're not neat.
5) you don't know how to get a woman in the mood.
6) she's not performing her duties as your wife.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...

428 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Mhizzard(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Hope she ain't lesbian

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by proff010: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Watch closely, check her phone first then ask her some questions.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by BigYash: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,
Una no date before marriage?If yes,why the sudden change? Did she just give birth or what?
Something is wrong somewhere.. Abi you cheat,she catch you and you no know? grin Try and ask her questions, and keep a close eye on her activities in and outside the house.. Check your hygiene too ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Mugu horseband

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Obainoman6: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Reminderz: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Mhizzard:
Hope she ain't lesbian
haha that one sef dey but might not be the case as the op described the situation...

or e fit be say sex dey pain am, she doesn't enjoy it with him, doesn't get wet or her body system differs.. but one thing is, you will hardly see a woman that doesn't crave sex... except maybe she's had some traumatic experience that changed her perspective towards sex...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Chibuzoripob: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2023
She nor dey go out,No friends undecided? Same you will open another thread and wail that ur wife have many friends, she doesn't stay at home.You'll start checking her phone,sniff her panties.It is time for you to start making ur wife smile ,laugh and smile always. U both can plan and go out to 🐔Republic etc.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Ever8090: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...
you no just Sabi counseling at all....

You no read where d guy said she no dey go out, she no get friends? ..how those number of possible reasons for her behaviour capture the main issue which is what I just mentioned now?

No try to council any body again ooo...make you no go brake person marriage... grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Ever8090: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?
hmmm...na waooo...you just open eye carry money go pay for stupid legs, ..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by lordnkem000(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Relationship wahala too plenty for for this Nairaland, infact these women have made it a point of duty to frustrate men for no tangible reason. Na wa

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Reminderz: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Ever8090:
you no just Sabi counseling at all....

You no read where d guy said she no dey go out, she no get friends? ..how those number of possible reasons for her behaviour capture the main issue which is what I just mentioned now?

No try to council any body again ooo...make you no go brake person marriage... grin
lol she nor dey go out or he doesn't see when she goes out? you mean she stays indoor 24/7? dey play...

and in my previous post, I said 'possible things involved'... always read to understand and comprehend..

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:
Relationship wahala too plenty for for this Nairaland, infact these women have made it a point of duty to frustrate men for no tangible reason. Na wa
Hahaha 🤣
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Mhizzard(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:
haha that one sef dey but might not be the case as the op described the situation...

or e fit be say sex dey pain am, she doesn't enjoy it with him, doesn't get wet or her body system differs.. but one thing is, you will hardly see a woman that doesn't crave sex... except maybe she's had some traumatic experience that changed her perspective towards sex...
yeah,that may be true.her husband should sit her down and ask her what may be cause of sudden change.she may confid in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Mhizzard(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

yeah,that may be true.her husband should sit her down and ask her what may be cause of sudden change.she may confide in him.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by PinkNature: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

You're goated.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Quality20(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2023
Just accept her like that. Its good for a woman not to have many or any frieñds at all ,her staying at home always is a good thing. That's d type of lady I want . if u don't her just allow me to marry her

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IamReallyboy(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:
Una no date before marriage?If yes,why the sudden change? Did she just give birth or what?
Something is wrong somewhere.. Abi you cheat,she catch you and you no know? grin Try and ask her questions, and keep a close eye on her activities in and outside the house.. Check your hygiene too ..

We have been together since 2017 but everything changed when she had a second child and we do Birth Control, then 2years after that BT she changed.
I thought it was the BT the we removed it nothing change

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IamReallyboy(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Quality20:
Just accept her like that. Its good for a woman not to have many or any frieñds at all ,her staying at home always is a good thing. That's d type of lady I want . if u don't her just allow me to marry her
You need cord, like Seriously
I need to wipe you cord

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by nifemi25(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

It seems you are a marriage counselor... If not you are really missing your calling .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IamReallyboy(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

You're great bro.
But I don't let her know I trust her but I do, she doesn't cheat 95% sure of it.
Neat more than her
And she will know when I get a new GF, I don't know if she's a witch 🧹 (and I think number 7 is main thing)
But everything was changed 2 years after she took Birth control, we thought it was BT and Remove it, yet no change.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Una Good Morning tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Qatar2022: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,
She's cheating on you simple

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by lordnkem000(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Hahaha 🤣
Babe chat me up na
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

Babe chat me up na
Done
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by lordnkem000(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Done
Check urs now
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

Check urs now
Okay
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

Check urs now
I didn't see any message
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by lordnkem000(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
I didn't see any message
I did send.. let me resend it again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe she's hiding something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by judatech: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

I did send.. let me resend it again
Una don start?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.