Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) (83823 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Rochas is a scammer, it wasn't given for free and the vehicles was just 300 in numbers, at a price of #1m each and you are expected to be making #10k returns every week consistently till the one million is completed.

However the beneficiaries are saying the vehicles were just refurbished and in not more than six months it will be broken due to wear and tear.

.... So, who's fooling who?
Yes but the drivers demanded for Passat because it is easy to maintain unlike the previous ones he wanted to give them. On the price, remember it's on higher purchase, they have to deliver for sometime and its actually 2000 but it will come in batches. Mind you 2018 is around the corner from next year the political temperature will be very hot and most of the aides will be busy to even remember collecting returns from them, on the long run they may pay for half of the purchase and remember foreign used cars are on the high side now, due to forex .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
This car go do heat well well.
Nothing sure pass kekenapep on a sunny day back from school..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
This model production was from October 1993–May 1997.They are over 20 years old,I pity anyone that signs an agreement to buy this car from the state goverement. Scam of the highest order
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Passat_(B4)

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Guitary(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
NIGERIA is richer than this scrap cars that won't last for 6 month. May GOD have mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
How did he manage to get so many of this relics ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmyquan:

mumu u bin think say na everybody for d state he wan give

RECEIVE SENSE!!!

Is that not Tyler Perry laying hands on TD Jake's?? shocked
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by cardinal12: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

shut up if you are not from Imo.
Rochas is a wolf in sheep clothing, he has many uncompleted projects in Imo since six years and he has succeeded in privatalizing all Imo state owned properties to his own. he is the worst mistake my people made in their life and they regretting but it is too late. Quote me and i prove you wrong it solid evidence

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by MXrap: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Obiano gave out more than 5000 brand new taxis without noise but i.diots and inferior people like naturalman will not allow us hear word

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

My friend say what u know and sure of, I am an Imolite and lives in this state as long as I can remember. This man is a crooked and cunning politician. He's being economical with the truth. This state used to b sweet till thief of a man came in with his deceitful rescue mission and meanwhile he is the very person that needs to b rescued. I am telling u that there's no road in Imo state, what good road is he talking about? since the history of man and this state, this is the most dubious and wasteful government that I have ever witnessed. How can this liar construct road and the road will not stay up to one month to start having potholes on then, some are even days! If u doubt it, come to Orlu and see for urself

to start with! This man has destroyed Imo state. The very road that he follows to go home is nothing to write home about! Nonsense, pls say what u know. Don't b. Surprised if truly he is not giving those cars out freely like he lied. Never trust a word he says!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
MXrap:
Obiano gave out more than 5 taxis without noise but i.diots and inferior people like naturalman will not allow us hear word
Obiano gave out new models.Okorocha have away 20 year old relics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by olafriend88(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
I pray this cars last long from individual bcs of poor maintenance

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Do you know what it means for your own blood to hate you?so don't speak for us. Okorocha is a lost soul as far as Ibo race is concern .He does't know when to talk. Abacha was a tyrant and looter but have you in anyway hear buhari coming publicly to insult and ridicule him ?NO.He knows if you he does so his people might go against him but this our stupid governor will just come out to ridicule Ibo sons in public.Can't he emulate from Abia,ebonyi and enugu governor. All these he is doing just to gain cheap political point but in reverse he is killing his political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
naturalman:

keep quiet.....Obiano is a scam and a complete fraudster...
where is the richbound automobile company
where is the Anambra airport
where is the $7.5billion investment
Obiano is a complete scam...

I should keep quiet? Kk, since you said so, i wouldn't respond to your inarticulate scrap. To better inform you, Rochas collected the biggest chump of both trenches of the Paris refund in the whole of Southeast.

Aside sponsoring his daughter's company, I don't know what he did with the money.

And by the way, I categorised all of them as the same except you have some comprehension defects.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by udumosam23(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
brainpulse:
Shut the F up, you guys are never satisfied. He scraped a tight 3 sitter box and gave a convenient 4 sitter car. Why must he give it for free, how much do you think such car cost, or you don't want to pay back. You better go grab yours.

1. What's wrong with keke? What was the reason for the barn? The barn of okada was understandable to reduce crime and accidents, but keke... Why?

2. Buying of cars, not a bad idea, but why barn the keke to provide the cars which was obviously your business? Why force people into debts when they can easily raise money with their keke to afford similar cars on a far lower rate.

3. Rochas I mean why put people in more bondage when you can actually free them.
Make those taxi a choice, allow keke drivers continue in their business. Some could actually choose the taxis over their keke, let it be a choice.

4. The heat you've caused in the market destruction is still fresh in the minds if those who lost valuable goods and properties. You had your reasons I know, but look through the eyes of the people you'll see other reasons.

5. There are a lot of things your state will do to create wealth and job opportunities with the amount you just wasted on taxis that is far less important for a state project.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by aku626(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
oldman112:
Even the media was quite to it. karma seems to be kind to them.
Time

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
This reeks of corruption Jare

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
...I can't speak for all you have said but partly, the hatred on the man comes from his support for Buhari and APC in a predominantly anti-Buhari/APC population.
U must be a carpenter because u nailed it.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by udubaba(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shot your mouth up bitch. Keep deceiving your self with your pay master Peter Obi the self acclaimed Saint.

keep quiet......

Obiano and ikpeazu are the biggest fraudsters

Richbound automobile..... fraud
Anambra airport.....fraud
Nnewi and awka shopping mall....fraud
Onitsha and agulu lake resort....... fraud
$7.5billion investment...... fraud
ugu export worth $5m ....fraud
No dualized road
No project started and completed by obiano...
only the fake awka bridge..
Obiango is a total disaster to Anambra state..
[/quote]
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
ufuosman:
Ow many of them this cars go reach, wrong move
so you want everyone in the city to be a taxi driver or what?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by emi14: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

How are the keke owners going to feed their families. Most of those keke drivers are young graduates without jobs

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
brainpulse:
Shut the F up, you guys are never satisfied. He scraped a tight 3 sitter box and gave a convenient 4 sitter car. Why must he give it for free, how much do you think such car cost, or you don't want to pay back. You better go grab yours.

if u've stayed in owerri even for just 12 hours, u will definitely prefer the so called "tight 3 sitter box

BTW, there are no roads in owerri, this development will only give rise to severe traffic jam

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
udumosam23:

1. What's wrong with keke? What was the reason for the barn? The barn of okada was understandable to reduce crime and accidents, but keke... Why?

2. Buying of cars, not a bad idea, but why barn the keke to provide the cars which was obviously your business? Why force people into debts when they can easily raise money with their keke to afford similar cars on a far lower rate.

3. Rochas I mean why put people in more bondage when you can actually free them.
Make those taxi a choice, allow keke drivers continue in their business. Some could actually choose the taxis over their keke, let it be a choice.

4. The heat you've caused in the market destruction is still fresh in the minds if those who lost valuable goods and properties. You had your reasons I know, but look through the eyes of the people you'll see other reasons.

5. There are a lot of things your state will do to create wealth and job opportunities with the amount you just wasted on taxis that is far less important for a state project.
my friend go n sit down

no keke in owerri metropolis.is that hard for u to understand?

Lagos stopped molue n okada on the island n will soon ban danfo buses.oya go n hold Lagos.
You hate Rochas.simply becos he doesnot support Kanu n is in APC(which Igbos hate).

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Cjrane2: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Rochas man is mad! How does he think those 2000 taxis (if they are even up to 1,000) will be sufficient for the whole city?
These are the types of clueless leaders Nigerians are stuck with. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
watch kidnapping surging to the peak in Owerri again, people are going to lose their Jobs,, Rocha's thinks from the anus,and he has ritualists as advisers .so much like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Okuda(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

this boy go just dey comment on everything like say he no get work. trying to sound intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Kennyxton: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
And Owerri has been on fire and on the run.

Is it that nobody is hearing it?
A fall out of market demolition.

Some Ohaji youths that were employed as manual labourers to aid the demolition started looting and searching individuals and collecting things from indiv

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Truly, hunger is bad.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
sosoliso123:
very good car for good price, kudos
Did you read the post? He says it's free if charge grin
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Kennyxton: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
And Owerri has been on fire and on the run.

A TYPE OF RUN THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WITNESSED IN OWERRI OR SIMILAR RUN EVER WITNESSED IN THE STATE.

Is it that nobody is hearing it?
A fall out of market demolition. Owerri Indigenes vs Ohaji Indigenes.

Very great war.
I heard today that someone was killed and put inside Ghana-must-go bag.
I heard also that about 3 people are dead.

O boy, see running for your life...

And Mr Governor has not said anything.

But before you quote me, reconfirm.
Just bringing part info to you all

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by todyms: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:
What's Fayose even doing self... Can someone enlighten us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.