Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) (83858 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Kumbola: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Good work brother# ride on.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by NameCheckers: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

Obiano is a scam......peter obi and ngige are the people that developed Anambra state and built the infrastructure on ground....

Obiano is using his fake agricultural programmes to deceive people...

Anambarians are known for commerce and industries....and not agriculture...
who agriculture without industries help
peter obi and ngige brought in most of the industries in Anambra today...

name one road or industry that obino have brought to anambra
it's obvious u no get sense. Bigot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Bright9239(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

Do u know how many persons this singular act of his has returned to square one?
Did he think of those keke riders? Has he provided them with other things to do?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Fawklicant: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Does this man know what a public office is? Always bragging, I,I,I. Just hear him...Imolites will remember what I'm doing for them. Is it your money? Were you not put there for that reason? I this, I that. Governance is a collective effort, a team work. Oga you have a team, and it includes the people. None of the work done is by you alone neither is it your money. What a scam!
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Those taxi's look somehow.....very old and very refurbished,

don't mind the stupid governor, those cars are 1994 versions of volkswagen passat! can you imagine?!
so he couldn't go to innoson and get brand new base models for his state... these idiots keep finding new ways to annoy somebody!

if you go to germany, the taxis are mostly new mercedes e-class and c-class models... that is how mercedes sustains their business and contribute to the country's GDP... but the stupid african/nigerian leaders can't shed their colonial mentality and think progressively!

Innoson has base models that can be used for intra-state taxi service like the one below, that will also serve as a good replacement for the keke that they keep importing from india and italy.

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Fawklicant:
Does this man know what a public office is? Always bragging, I,I,I. Just hear him...Imolites will remember what I'm doing for them. Is it your money? Were you not put there for that reason? I this, I that. Governance is a collective effort, a team work. Oga you have a team, and it includes the people. None of the work done is by you alone neither is it your money. What a scam!

the gullible and sheeplike populace is to blame, actually! when they start challenging these idiots squarely, only then will things start to change for the better.... but they keep seeing pubic office holders as demi gods! sad
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

They are complaining!Stop lying brah
complaining for what, he can't certify everybody, but he can only try is best. Always appreciate. Rit?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by FKO81(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

Obiano is a scam......peter obi and ngige are the people that developed Anambra state and built the infrastructure on ground....

Obiano is using his fake agricultural programmes to deceive people...

Anambarians are known for commerce and industries....and not agriculture...
who agriculture without industries help
peter obi and ngige brought in most of the industries in Anambra today...

name one road or industry that obino have brought to anambra
Osun e-goat. what do you know about Anambra? I

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Volkswagen already stopped production of this model nah........

Did he specially order them from volkswagen or mikkyangel supplied them ?

while innoson that can supply brand new cheap base models with maintenance is wasting away next door! our peoples thinking is never pure! it's a big shame!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Okorocha is a very funny man

Keke seats 3 to 4 passengers.

Passat seats 4 to 5 passengers but one passat occupies ground space for 3 kekes.

He should gear up for traffic gridlocks in the state capital.

On economy, that brand of passat has a life span of 6 months on the road as a commercial vehicle. Passat is purely a light engine vehicle meant for private use..

For those who don't know that car, if it is given to you so that you will balance N500,000, you won't be able..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by ROYALD(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2017
lightwind:
God bless you Owelle, my Governor good one from you, atleast keke will seize a little in our beautiful city

really?!

i wonder which roads those 2,000 cars are going to be plying daily! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

while innoson that can supply brand new cheap base models with maintenance is wasting away next door! our peoples thinking is never pure! it's a big shame!

I wonder o. He possibly involved his state 2 million per car......
Another way to steal from his people, under the guise of empowering them.....
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by sunnyrunny(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2017
A new face of Broadway crime loading........
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Eu24(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by lady2sexy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

Good write up.

Okorocha sure knows more than you do.

Abia launched same vehicles and in one year all of them were grounded.

Bro, this is tax payers money .

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pharoh:

its 2 million they have to pay back.

This is blue murder.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Fawklicant: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

the gullible and sheeplike populace is to blame, actually! when they start challenging these idiots squarely, only then will things start to change for the better.... but they keep seeing pubic office holders as demi gods! sad

It is our duty to educate the sheeplike populace and rid them of their gullibility. Looking at them from lofty heights as if we are any better is not doing us any good either. Let's keep talking until we get heard.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by frankihima(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
ufuosman:
Ow many of them this cars go reach, wrong move
u have mental problem I swear.can't u reason well?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by kikake: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
judgedredd22:

really?!

i wonder which roads those 2,000 cars are going to be plying daily! grin grin

2000 more cars on Owerri roads? This is increasing the pain of the small city. You can walk from one end of Owerri to the other end in one hour if the city is planned with Apiam ways/walk ways. Disaster, because the hate-filled governor can't imagine his taxis ply on Orlu or Okigwe areas.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by frankihima(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Rochas is a scammer, it wasn't given for free and the vehicles was just 300 in numbers, at a price of #1m each and you are expected to be making #10k returns every week consistently till the one million is completed.

However the beneficiaries are saying the vehicles were just refurbished and in not more than six months it will be broken due to wear and tear.

.... So, who's fooling who?
u suppose to live in the bush because u and animal are the same .u reason like animal.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by NickD(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Amah70:

gov. Okorocha is supposed to be from Ideato South lga in Imo state. But he has adopted Owerri as his new hometown. In the past four years, he has not officially visited any other lga in Imo state.
Or, what do you say of a state governor who purchased 2000 taxi cabs and says that they are only for Owerri? The same Okorocha purchased 50 Police cars and says they must police only Owerri. He purchased hundreds of buses last year, all restricted to Owerri. His only Emergency Services department in entire Imo state is in Owerri. All his activities are 98% restricted to Owerri. That's why they now say Owerri is his hometown.
Lol on this premise you are correct. It's sad we have such a buffoon as a governor.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Tyche(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Rochas is a scammer, it wasn't given for free and the vehicles was just 300 in numbers, at a price of #1m each and you are expected to be making #10k returns every week consistently till the one million is completed.

However the beneficiaries are saying the vehicles were just refurbished and in not more than six months it will be broken due to wear and tear.

.... So, who's fooling who?

Dear internet farmer, appreciate something positive for once
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Pharoh: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
sonnie10:

This is blue murder.

They don't have any choice . . its 2 million or nothing or you will take you keke elsewhere. The best option would be to let them go make their own arrangements while you certify the cars for use.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by MRneal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
abdulrazat:
Lies.

Tell the world the truth.

They were asked to pay 20,000 naira for forms and then subjected to sign an agreement of remitting 2 million naira in instalments.

I was in Owerri today and this is first hand information.

Since the past three days in Owerri municipal, unknowingly to the media world, the Ohaji-Egbema's and Owerri people have been involved in a fight and the government is covering it up.
. True talk bro..... Gun shoot at gun and the clash between these two groups is something else... This is not joke or propaganda..
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pharoh:

They don't have any choice . . its 2 million or nothing or you will take you keke elsewhere. The best option would be to let them go make their own arrangements while you certify the cars for use.

They should all be screaming blue murder by now. How do people sleep at night ? They use every little avenue to take advantage of the poor.

This is insane and pure usury. You don't make such profit from a poor fellow because of his disparate situation. Giving out a car of less than 500k at #2M is a clear case of a usurper .

Not only that, using your power to create an environment that favours that action is even more worrisome. More so is making them believe that you are doing them a favor.

Consciences they say, is an open wound.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by xboyelyusuf(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
EricSmallz:
Boss. Good pm sir. Boss u have forgotten about me. I have high hopes on u. Please at least talk to me..
Naaaa...i don't forget ppl ohh...who u be nah..call me.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
what are the other designated roads....? smh.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Integrityfarms:

If at this age, all I want is fufu, then I can now see that our level of reasoning is wide apart like the Persian gulf

That's why your governor never do shishi or give you nada

because you won't appreciate their handiwork

stay poor
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
udumosam23:

1. What's wrong with keke? What was the reason for the barn? The barn of okada was understandable to reduce crime and accidents, but keke... Why?

2. Buying of cars, not a bad idea, but why barn the keke to provide the cars which was obviously your business? Why force people into debts when they can easily raise money with their keke to afford similar cars on a far lower rate.

3. Rochas I mean why put people in more bondage when you can actually free them.
Make those taxi a choice, allow keke drivers continue in their business. Some could actually choose the taxis over their keke, let it be a choice.

4. The heat you've caused in the market destruction is still fresh in the minds if those who lost valuable goods and properties. You had your reasons I know, but look through the eyes of the people you'll see other reasons.

5. There are a lot of things your state will do to create wealth and job opportunities with the amount you just wasted on taxis that is far less important for a state project.
Okorocha is living in a fools paradise. Why must he ban keke? Nigeria and myopic leaders self!
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
kikake:

2000 more cars on Owerri roads? This is increasing the pain of the small city. You can walk from one end of Owerri to the other end in one hour if the city is planned with Apiam ways/walk ways. Disaster, because the hate-filled governor can't imagine his taxis ply on Orlu or Okigwe areas.

You can't walk from one end of Owerri to the other now. Maybe as at 2011 but not now. Owerri is bigger and New Owerri is almost at per in size with old one. It's still a small city though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.