Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) (83853 Views)

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2017
brainpulse:
Shut the F up, you guys are never satisfied. He scraped a tight 3 sitter box and gave a convenient 4 sitter car. Why must he give it for free, how much do you think such car cost, or you don't want to pay back. You better go grab yours.
4 sitter? Hahhahhahahah ...taxi na 6 sitter oo.if possible 7....keke is farmore preferable
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by sonnie10: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2017
A tokunbo passat 1999 model shouldn't be more than 500 k . He might even get some import waiver since they would be imported as charitable goods.

At most total cost to import those vehicle would be the same price with keke

I am interested in knowing how much people would be ask to pay back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by imfarouq: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Why didn't he uses Innosson though? Why Passat?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Karlovich:
Rocha's is a monster, an unrepentant murderer and is doomed for life alongside his supporters

Silly youths like you. You 're saying someone that is better than your lineage is doomed cuz he is not sentimental brute like you.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:36am On Sep 01, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
...I can't speak for all you have said but partly, the hatred on the man comes from his support for Buhari and APC in a predominantly anti-Buhari/APC population.

Very true. Once buhari isn't the president,Nnamdi Kanu will have no job again.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2017
sonnie10:
A tokunbo passat 1999 model shouldn't be more than 500 k . He might even get some import waiver since they would be imported as charitable goods.

At most total cost to import those vehicle would be the same price with keke

I am interested in knowing how much people would be ask to pay back
We think alike. This model of Passat was in produced from 1993-1997. What amount do the beneficiaries have to pay back?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Amah70: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

The man is not educated enough or most hateful and thinks that only the state capital is what he was elected to govern.

Even if he buys million of these cars, so long as he designates them for only his hometown, Owerri, he must remain the most hated by majority of his state who of course live outside Owerri. The man sense na yawaaaa.

The man is filled with hatred for other once developing town in his state, that is why he has been committing impeachable offenses by focusing only on his state capital.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Amah70: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Daviddson:
Integrityfarm and Naturalman, why are you guys embarrassing yourselves in a public space? Why do Igbo's from different state envy and stab each other, and are always in a contest of superiority?

suspect that naturalman is another moniker for Abagworo from either Benue or Plateu state but serves Gov. Okorocha; while integrity is Chino from Kogi state. Both do this on any trade of Igbo states to create the impression that Igbos fight against themselves.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 01, 2017
More cars more traffic and how many of these keke people have passed a driving test or will undergo training? Are we going to see more accidents on our roads ?

Nigerians una tire me !!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Amah70:

The man is not educated enough or most hateful and thinks that only the state capital is what he was elected to govern.

Even if he buys million of these cars, so long as he designates them for only his hometown, Owerri, he must remain the most hated by majority of his state who of course live outside Owerri. The man sense na yawaaaa.

The man is filled with hatred for other once developing town in his state, that is why he has been committing impeachable offenses by focusing only on his state capital.

He is not from Owerri, get your facts right!
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Benjor: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2017
It is well with Imo people!
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by oluwadubem: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Rochas is really a gr8t dismay to imolites,i can remember when owerre used to be #sharp and best city in 9ja but now is no more,what rochas got A1 is demolish,demolish and demolish,you may think he want to turn imo to Europe overnight but it will end up being story for the gods,after his first tenor am even thinking hw he manage to remain there,no good road,workers re complaining,even there where even a blidge build by him that have even start to collapse,"rochas why"...imo state suppose to be a state igbos will be bragging of,it suppose to be our califonia but rochas why,lately last month you end up making some folks jobless and even put a mourning in a family..."why"...they say deziani fraud was $7.6m who knws about rochas fraud,if rochas was in pdp I bet you by nw efcc is on the move,but they all re bets of thesame feathers he gat no worries..

#peace#
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Amah70: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2017
frosbel2:

He is not from Owerri, get your facts right!

Owerri is his new home town, that is where he built his palatial home. The man is supposed to be from Ideator South lga, but his only business as governor in Ideator is his private business.

This bridge is an old colonial wooden bridge used daily by hundreds of cars and pedestrians across Urashi River in Ugbelle, about Ikm from Ogboko, Rochas Okorocha's supposed home town, Ideato South lga in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2017
DutchBruh:

We think alike. This model of Passat was in produced from 1993-1997. What amount do the beneficiaries have to pay back?

Someone said they have to pay #1M back for each car.

If you ask me, I will say it's not a bad business only if the money would be remitted to the government and not end up in somebody's pocket.

Here is the maths,

Total cost of purchase 2000 × 500k = #1b
Since they pay back 2x the cost @ #1M x 2000= #2b
Profit for Imo state gov. #1b

Ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Those taxi's look somehow.....very old and very refurbished,
learn how to appreciate, old or not, the Imo state people are not complaining so what concerns u
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2017
tballeyy:
learn how to appreciate, old or not, the Imo state people are not complaining so what concerns u
They are complaining!Stop lying brah
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Daviddson:
Integrityfarm and Naturalman, why are you guys embarrassing yourselves in a public space? Why do Igbo's from different state envy and stab each other, and are always in a contest of superiority?
Why do you think they keep getting better and better? The contest
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 5:41am On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:
Richbound automobile..... fraud

Anambra airport.....fraud

Nnewi and awka shopping mall....fraud

Onitsha and agulu lake resort....... fraud

$7.5billion investment...... fraud

ugu export worth $5m ....fraud

No dualized road

No project started and completed by obiano...

only the fake awka bridge..

Obiango is a total disaster to Anambra state..
Topic says Imo and you are here dragging Anambra to your nonsense. Hope you have not lost all the senses left in your brain?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 1metre: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

I agree with u, my last visit to owerri after few years, the change I saw marvelled me.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 1metre: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Those taxi's look somehow.....very old and very refurbished,
at least it's better than keke.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by NickD(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:
very soon...all this Anambra and PDP idiots will come here and be talking trash...

Obingo can never do sometin like this...

Obingo job is to sign numerous MOU that disappears the next day....
Biko what happened to IMO AIR the so called air craft Rocha's launched...he has brought another white elephant scheme to deceive people.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by NickD(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Amah70:

Rochas is not from owerri it's obvious your not from IMO else u wouldn't make that 100% fallacious statement
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Sweet ....no b all dose chevrolet or kia wey d fragile...sumtin rugged
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by eunisam: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
so keke the safest means of cheaper transformation is now a taboo in okorocha state.please when is okorocha's tenure coming to and end?
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Pharoh: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
sonnie10:

Someone said they have to pay #1M back for each car.

If you ask me, I will say it's not a bad business only if the money would be remitted to the government and not end up in somebody's pocket.

Here is the maths,

Total cost of purchase 2000 × 500k = #1b
Since they pay back 2x the cost @ #1M x 2000= #2b
Profit for Imo state gov. #1b

Ndi ara!

its 2 million they have to pay back.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by Amah70: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2017
NickD:

Rochas is not from owerri it's obvious your not from IMO else u wouldn't make that 100% fallacious statement

gov. Okorocha is supposed to be from Ideato South lga in Imo state. But he has adopted Owerri as his new hometown. In the past four years, he has not officially visited any other lga in Imo state.
Or, what do you say of a state governor who purchased 2000 taxi cabs and says that they are only for Owerri? The same Okorocha purchased 50 Police cars and says they must police only Owerri. He purchased hundreds of buses last year, all restricted to Owerri. His only Emergency Services department in entire Imo state is in Owerri. All his activities are 98% restricted to Owerri. That's why they now say Owerri is his hometown.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2017
MXrap:
. 1. Nkita lacha gi anya there.
All of you Imo state bastards are suddenly from Anambra.

2. FYI: Obiano's 3yrs in office has surpassed the wasted 8yrs of Okoroawusa your gov despite huge financial debt hanging on the useless and worthless state.

1. I don't do shits.

2. I have no business comparing anyone with Okorocha, even my castrated dog perform more than him.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by asksteve(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2017
naturalman:

keep quiet......

Obiano and ikpeazu are the biggest fraudsters

Richbound automobile..... fraud
Anambra airport.....fraud
Nnewi and awka shopping mall....fraud
Onitsha and agulu lake resort....... fraud
$7.5billion investment...... fraud
ugu export worth $5m ....fraud
No dualized road
No project started and completed by obiano...
only the fake awka bridge..
Obiango is a total disaster to Anambra state..

My bro, don't take side, all of dem including Rochas r fraud. No one has d ppl @ heart for every ppl friendly policy dey claim to implement they n their cronies r d beneficiaries while the gullible citizens continue hailing dem as statesmen.
D Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 989900: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
...I can't speak for all you have said but partly, the hatred on the man comes from his support for Buhari and APC in a predominantly anti-Buhari/APC population.

GBAM!
Ironically, Kanu and his gang of idiotas prefer the dickhead Abia state governor to a performing and philanthropic 'Okoroawusa'.
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by lady2sexy(f): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by lady2sexy(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.