Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? (1918 Views)

Help.. I Keep Seeing Repeated Numbers (11:11 11:55 2.22) / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Whenever i check my time, it's always 11:11, who else is experiencing this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by SirMichael1: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
You obviously didn't check your time before you created this thread undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by BlackDBagba: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
3:16 mine.... undecided
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Antina(f): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
daben1:

Because your "time" already stopped for a very long time. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
5Dmindset And Dlordsammurai Will give you the best answer. Wait for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by toastedbread: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
daben1:

look for this guy. 5dmindset
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Ayo8(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
its a pointer...good, bad etc. we cant tell for now...I'd suggest u study urself and happenings around you now to be able to predict ur chances or know whats coming your way when it repeats in future.

daben1:

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daveP(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Have u watched kiefer sutherland's TOUCH? twil explain a lot on this numeric significance. mine is often 9:11, 18:18,3:16 and a week doesnt pass without 1/3 happening. i know it still sounds weird kinda, but its real. sometimes its number combo on a vehicle, billboard, a poster, a card, a jersey etc.
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by luminouz(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2017
toastedbread:

look for this guy. 5dmindset
Oh yeah d guy who talks about how our souls are being upgraded to d next level n how we must evolve or perish n stuffs like DAT?
Lmaooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by luminouz(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2017
daben1:
Check d fvcking battery if its working...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by gbadexy(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2017
what you are experiencing is weird but not unusual. It's not as if your watch is stuck at that time, it just happens that whenever you unconsciously check the time on your phone or other digital watch, you notice 11 or rather it's coincidentally at that period also.
it may be that you may experience tough period for 11 years and better times for same year. Same as the story of Joseph.
it may be vise versa, but whatever good period you have, make the best use of it and save for the future just in case.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by luminouz(m): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2017
gbadexy:
what you are experiencing is weird but not unusual. It's not as if your watch is stuck at that time, it just happens that whenever you unconsciously check the time on your phone or other digital watch, you notice 11 or rather it's coincidentally at that period also.
it may be that you may experience tough period for 11 years and better times for same year. Same as the story of Joseph.
it may be vise versa, but whatever good period you have, make the best use of it and save for the future just in case.
Pele o...prophet!!!?
What I see is 30billion all d time.....hwf does it mean naaaa!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2017
daveP:
Have u watched kiefer sutherland's TOUCH? twil explain a lot on this numeric significance. mine is often 9:11, 18:18,3:16 and a week doesnt pass without 1/3 happening. i know it still sounds weird kinda, but its real. sometimes its number combo on a vehicle, billboard, a poster, a card, a jersey etc.
you're the only one that understands what i'm saying...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:
Check d fvcking battery if its working...
it's on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
gbadexy:
i see it as 11billion and 11million, i have a positive mindset about it tho

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by gbadexy(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Pele o...prophet!!!?
What I see is 30billion all d time.....hwf does it mean naaaa!
get the Bleep out of my mention. you can just take a pass and don't respond to every post that wasn't directed at you. Learn to be civil and don't abuse the anonymity of the Internet.
I only gave the poster a possibility.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by luminouz(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2017
gbadexy:

get the Bleep out of my mention. you can just take a pass and don't respond to every post that wasn't directed at you. Learn to be civil and don't abuse the anonymity of the Internet.
I only gave the poster a possibility.
Seems d sallah meat wey no reach ur side is fvcking u up..... undecided
Please do have a sense of humour naaaaaaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by gbadexy(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Seems d sallah meat wey no reach ur side is fvcking u up..... undecided
Please do have a sense of humour naaaaaaaa!!!!
I'm sorry I took it harshly.I guess can blame it on poor sleep.
His question is one I can relate with though. you just over the time tend to notice a particular number and it repeatedly sticks out randomly till you begin to notice it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2017
gbadexy:

I'm sorry I took it harshly.I guess can blame it on poor sleep.
His question is one I can relate with though. you just over the time tend to notice a particular number and it repeatedly sticks out randomly till you begin to notice it.
Lmaoooooo...
Issokay!!!!
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by toastedbread: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Oh yeah d guy who talks about how our souls are being upgraded to d next level n how we must evolve or perish n stuffs like DAT?
Lmaooooo!!!

yes that guy.
I tot he was part of your crew.
victornezzar sexybbstar

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
SirMichael1:
You obviously didn't check your time before you created this thread undecided
lol, not so bro, whenever i unconsciously check my time around 11'oclock it's always like that

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
daben1:

Congratulations. You have just awakened. The door way has been opened because your vibration has activated part of the DNA codecs of the junk DNA heralding the fact that the Creators of the Universe have finally connected with you.

It is time for you to seek the purpose of your life. Why you came to Earth and what the next step should be in fulfilling your life purpose, your soul mission before you exit the matrix, in this life time on Earth.

Starting from now, the numbers you will find, which we call synchronicity, will change. Sometimes you might see; 333, 4444 5555 5454 1212 etc. I am not a religious kind of guy, but it is Plasma Physics or Quantum Dynamics; but I will use the religious context to pass the message. Your Angels are with you, so they show those numbers to make you ask this question and get this response from me and others.

When you see the number or any sequence of synchronicity, go to google and type: Angel Number 111 or Angel Number 3333 dependinng on which ever number you saw continuously, remember exactly what was going through your mind at that time. Then evaluate the meaning of the number on google angel numbers sites. You will truly know you are guided. Let me give you an instance, I was thinking of a hotel design and concept, then while pondering on this hotel, I got a synchronicity of numbers and I went to the websites to find out. The message meant that I should go ahead with the idea, that it will work for greater good. Matching that information with my thoughts of hotel building, meant the universe just gave me positive info and in some cases you are discouraged. That means you are living a successful life, you will know the outcome of your actions before you even attempt it. Welcome on board.

The above was an illustration, start taking meditations seriously, I do not mean prayer, but meditation, those types of yoga meditation of going inwards and tuning in. You will locate the angels or Spirit Guides, or holy spirit or what ever name you choose to call it. Does not matter, what matters is that you are no longer alone. You are being followed...lol, by angels.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
5DMindset:

Congratulations. You have just awakened. The door way has been opened because your vibration has activated part of the DNA codecs of the junk DNA heralding the fact that the Creators of the Universe have finally connected with you.

It is time for you to seek the purpose of your life. Why you came to Earth and what the next step should be in fulfilling your life purpose, your soul mission before you exit the matrix, in this life time on Earth.

Starting from now, the numbers you will find, which we call synchronicity, will change. Sometimes you might see; 333, 4444 5555 5454 1212 etc. I am not a religious kind of guy, but it is Plasma Physics or Quantum Dynamics; but I will use the religious context to pass the message. Your Angels are with you, so they show those numbers to make you ask this question and get this response from me and others.

When you see the number or any sequence of synchronicity, go to google and type: Angel Number 111 or Angel Number 3333 dependinng on which ever number you saw continuously, remember exactly what was going through your mind at that time. Then evaluate the meaning of the number on google angel numbers sites. You will truly know you are guided. Let me give you an instance, I was thinking of a hotel design and concept, then while pondering on this hotel, I got a synchronicity of numbers and I went to the websites to find out. The message meant that I should go ahead with the idea, that it will work for greater good. Matching that information with my thoughts of hotel building, meant the universe just gave me positive info and in some cases you are discouraged. That means you are living a successful life, you will know the outcome of your actions before you even attempt it. Welcome on board.

The above was an illustration, start taking meditations seriously, I do not mean prayer, but meditation, those types of yoga meditation of going inwards and tuning in. You will locate the angels or Spirit Guides, or holy spirit or what ever name you choose to call it. Does not matter, what matters is that you are no longer alone. You are being followed...lol, by angels.
i swear, i no understand... What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
daben1:
i swear, i no understand... What are you saying?
What dont you understand ? Didnt you see the 1111 synchronicity ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by richardbrandy: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
5DMindset:

you ate 100% correct sir learned alot from this i keep seeing the number 66 as in every hour constantly been trying to know what it means by the way sir am still on with the assignment!
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
richardbrandy:
you ate 100% correct sir learned alot from this i keep seeing the number 66 as in every hour constantly been trying to know what it means by the way sir am still on with the assignment!
''66''? From where?
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Lewaluv(f): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
I used to see 11:11 all d time. Like for years.It would craze me. I dont see it anymore. This thread is interesting.
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Lewaluv(f): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
I tink you should see a doctor for your mental problem.
5DMindset:

Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by handsomebanana(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Someone committed suicide where u are at same time many years ago

Shit happened 2 one young guy back in my vlage bk in d eighties Wen I Wz still a child.

The time Wz alwayx 3:07 for him Wen e checked, it grew 4rm dere into nightmares Wen e could sense s presence of som1 in d house.

Itz a fûcking long story ND nt one I wish my enemies

I suggest u visit mfm ND get cloze 2 pastor. Dey knw best
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by daben1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
handsomebanana:
Someone committed suicide where u are at same time many years ago

Shit happened 2 one young guy back in my vlage bk in d eighties Wen I Wz still a child.

The time Wz alwayx 3:07 for him Wen e checked, it grew 4rm dere into nightmares Wen e could sense s presence of som1 in d house.

Itz a fûcking long story ND nt one I wish my enemies

I suggest u visit mfm ND get cloze 2 pastor. Dey knw best
lol, i don't need to see any pastor over this, it's all positive!
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by Lothario(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Maybe ur village people are keeping time for u grin
Re: Why Is The Time Always ''11:11''? by okaba04: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Interesting...make i get my bench dey sit down look

(1) (Reply)

If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? / some things you should know about Death / Rate My New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.