Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie (2225 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Groovenaija360(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is notorious and not popular.

Onochie made the remark while sharing a photograph of a man prostrating and kissing Kanu’s feet on her Twitter handle.

The Presidential aide, who described Kanu as a “Biafra,” maintained that the IPOB leader is “evil.”

According to Onochie, Kanu was using people of the South East to “wipe the floor.”

“I hear Biafrauds are having fits as the law rolls closer to the one who uses them to wipe the floor. This is what I’m trying to save them from.

“We must learn the difference between popularity and notoriety. Kanu has become notorious, well known for some bad quality or deed. Evil, etc,” she wrote.

Culled : https://groovenaija360.com.ng/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-popular-notorious-lauretta-onochie/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Uteghe(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
True!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by madridguy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Okay
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by hammerT: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
IPOB is not respecter of Prostitute.

I hope she has emptied her entire village? One way or the other she will pay.

Dat is all, i will say.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
No ma

She's popular among Igbos alone
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
hammerT:

Dat is all, i will say.

As you have said

Can you now see that Igbos are terrorist

Why invade her village?

Igbos are terrorist

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by lomprico(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by ESDKING: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
What do you expect from this akwuna oku/ drunkard ?

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by hammerT: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
sarrki:

As you have said

Can you now see that Igbos are terrorist

Why invade her village?

Igbos are terrorist

She should face Politics and stay out of our right to self determination.

If she allows the North to use her insult us or our dear leader, for bread crumbs, we will react like a poisonous snake.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
hammerT:

If she allows the North to use her insult us or our dear leader, for bread crumbs, we will react like a poisonous snake.

Like poisonous snake ?

OK oooo

Why must they react

So know more freedom of speech anymore ?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by hammerT: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
sarrki:

Like poisonous snake ?

OK oooo

Why must they react

So know more freedom of speech anymore ?

As for u, the day wen u will beg to live in peace on ur land without the sons of Gad is drawing near fast.

I will share no more dan dat, u can use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by DocHMD: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ashawo Abuja, more palm-wine to your drunk stomach. Insha Allah! grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by ZombieTAMER: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
I hereby declare Lauretta onochie null and void

Afonja I dash una for free

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by hammerT: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

96% of igbo women are prostitutes - nnamdi kannu

And dey are still Igbo women. So y or how is dat ur problem.

Is Kanu not married to his Igbo sister? Afonja will beg for a separate country from the sons of Gad very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Madam...why not pay a visit to the SE and declare your assertion that NK is not popular.....!! Just try it....

So what someone told us is true afterall.....''that HausaFulani never lacked a traitor to have their way in history..''.!!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by eagleeye2: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bekee wu agbara. Popular or Notorious na the same thing, but she want to carry English confuse abi convince Zone Bs.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by attackgat: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
How many 'notorious' people call for a sit at home protest and people willingly comply?

How many notorious people go to places and shut it the place down?

Something is wrong with this Onochie woman.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Evablizin(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oga bubu is back she really need to do her work in social media room to gain bubu's attention for proper payment
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Benekruku(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2017
Do a sane Human need to be told all over again that the pig is a notorious animal

Broke London chap that just capitalized on the inexposure of his people to actualize the dream he couldn't afford.

He couldn't even afford that old Venza he gallivants with 4years ago and now, he is getting richer and celebrated by the day

Inaugurating BSS and stupid institutions comprised of hungry starved paupers
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Presidiotbuhari: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Do a sane Human need to be told all over again that the pig is a notorious animal

Broke London chap that just capitalized on the inexposure of his people to actualize the dream he couldn't afford.

He couldn't even afford that old Venza he gallivants with 4years ago and now, he is getting richer and celebrated by the day

Inaugurating BSS and stupid institutions comprised of hungry starved paupers
See painment......hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2017
hammerT:

Dat is all, i will say.
I'm sure you've slept with her before, how much did you pay her? All you do is come online and insult people, people you can never get to their position all because they don't agree with your views
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2017
hammerT:

Who's holding you back on your self determination, have you not being asked to go for it? What is actually holding you back?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:
Ashawo Abuja, more palm-wine to your drunk stomach. Insha Allah! grin
How much did you pay her the last time you met?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
I hereby declare Lauretta onochie null and void

Afonja I dash una for free
Does she care about your opinion?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2017
hammerT:

And dey are still Igbo women. So y or how is dat ur problem.

Is Kanu not married to his Igbo sister? Afonja will beg for a separate country from the sons of Gad very soon.
Did Nnamdi kanu say that of our sisters or you want to brush that off?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by chairman010: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm sure you've slept with her before, how much did you pay her? All you do is come online and insult people, people you can never get to their position all because they don't agree with your views

bros, the woman intended to spite Biafra when you look at that thing she wrote, she should be an example to all these children in nairaland forum, the truth is that she has brought herself to the level of the children insulting her, that is if she was not there before, which I very much want to believe reading what she wrote, she doesn't have to insult others to earn her pay, and what is Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by Yyeske(m): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2017
chairman010:

bros, the woman intended to spite Biafra when you look at that thing she wrote, she should be an example to all these children in nairaland forum, the truth is that she has brought herself to the level of the children insulting her, that is if she was not there before, which I very much want to believe reading what she wrote, she doesn't have to insult others to earn her pay, and what is Biafra?
I get your point though, she shouldn't have brought herself that low
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by 7inches: 3:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Does she care about your opinion?

Sharaaap!!. See ur sisters here!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie by 7inches: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

96% of igbo women are prostitutes - nnamdi kannu

Typical afonja .. but u for ur Yoruba brother also said this.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Is Finished / IPOB: What's Wrong In Donating To A People's Movement For Self-Determination? / “nnamdi Kanu Predicted The Attack On Benue” – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.