Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On (695 Views)

Toyota Camry Is Showing ABS And BRAKE On The Dashboard At The Same Time / Effects-of-electronic-stability-control-warning Lights / Help My Mazda 323f His Showing Hand Break Light And TCS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by kelvinmnet(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hello Guru's in the House,

I noticed that my 2004 Mazda6 v6 has a couple of lights ALWAYS ON on the dash.
The ABS, Stability control and the TCS OFF lights are always ON.

So far, these lights have no negative impact on the performance of the car, I just hate to see them ON.
I have scanned the car several times but it doesn't bring any error code related to these indicators.

I have seen this lights ON on other cars too.
My friends Lexus ES350 2011, after clearing the code, it doesn't come up anytime the wife drives the car being a gentle driver but anytime he drives, the light comes ON.

Anyone with idea on how to get rid of these lights, I would greatly appreciate.
See the image for the indicators.

Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by fineboynl(m): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2023
kelvinmnet:
Hello Guru's in the House,

I noticed that my 2004 Mazda6 v6 has a couple of lights ALWAYS ON on the dash.
The ABS, Stability control and the TCS OFF lights are always ON.

So far, these lights have no negative impact on the performance of the car, I just hate to see them ON.
I have scanned the car several times but it doesn't bring any error code related to these indicators.

I have seen this lights ON on other cars too.
My friends Lexus ES350 2011, after clearing the code, it doesn't come up anytime the wife drives the car being a gentle driver but anytime he drives, the light comes ON.

Anyone with idea on how to get rid of these lights, I would greatly appreciate.
See the image for the indicators.

change your abs sensors
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by kelvinmnet(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2023
I have changed the faulty one after scanning, yet the lights wont go off.

fineboynl:
change your abs sensors
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by fineboynl(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
kelvinmnet:

the installer didn’t do it well. Use sand paper to file it. Or give it to professional
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by inyangd4: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
The two lights are for the same problem. I had same on my mazda 3. I scanned and got faulty ABS sensor. I ordered for the sensor, changed it ( by myself)but error remains I troubleshot further and discovered the ABS wire was broken at the connector. I got that fixed and both light disappeared. I eventually didn't use the sensor I ordered

I would have helped you to fix yours if you were around.

1 Like

Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2023
kelvinmnet:

when you scanned it, scan pin point which sensor among the four wheels ? becoz if the scan pin pointed the right wheel

then its easy trace the all wires to that wheel
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by kelvinmnet(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Where is your location?

inyangd4:
The two lights are for the same problem. I had same on my mazda 3. I scanned and got faulty ABS sensor. I ordered for the sensor, changed it ( by myself)but error remains I troubleshot further and discovered the ABS wire was broken at the connector. I got that fixed and both light disappeared. I eventually didn't use the sensor I ordered

Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by kelvinmnet(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2023
It pointed me to the front right wheel speed sensor and I replaced it. I could not find the complete length so I bought the cut and join, still same.
How does one even test a speed sensor without connection to the car?

ZIMDRILL:

when you scanned it, scan pin point which sensor among the four wheels ? becoz if the scan pin pointed the right wheel

then its easy trace the all wires to that wheel
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by inyangd4: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
kelvinmnet:
It pointed me to the front right wheel speed sensor and I replaced it. I could not find the complete length so I bought the cut and join, still same.

You can test its resistance with a multimeter.
You can also test the continuity and voltage of its wires.
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2023
kelvinmnet:

You need to know the range of ohms, when using a test meter

1 Like

Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by inyangd4: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

You need to know the range of ohms, when using a test meter

Use a functional one as a reference to test the suspected one. That's if you can't fine the product information online.
Re: ABS, TCS And Stability control Lights Always On by kelvinmnet(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
I am around, it depends on your location.

inyangd4:

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing My Car / Help Please / How To Insure A Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.