Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend (35429 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by asahnwaKC: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:
She be standing behind the white boyfrnd like an agent of darkness, cheesy grin grin grin

Like when you spot it

Lozzz
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by greenstar: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:
She be standing behind the white boyfrnd like an agent of darkness, cheesy grin grin grin

Like when you spot it
please what is it?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by SuperSuave(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
being stupid is when you know you are black infact charcoal yet you tell around and call someone dark. just continue with your delusions
are you sure you have a brain at all?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by tianshie(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

the only thing I'm seeing are those sexy lips, they are chapped but still sexy.

slowing sucking on those lower lips and his beards are to die for too

I really don't know why he would go for that black monkey tho, maybe a fetish who knows

whites always like going for ugly blacks anyway

Everyone seems to be having a white boyfriend this days

You're a fool*sh self-hating coon.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by leathalbeast: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
are you sure you have a brain at all?
I blame your harlot of mom and an impotent of a dad for not aborting you. next don't mention the name of my country in your bs.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by SuperSuave(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
I blame your harlot of mom and an impotent of a dad for not aborting you. next don't mention the name of my country in your bs.
I just confirmed you have no functioning brain. How come someone impotent could father a son, you dumb fvck? You come to a Nigerian forum to rant like a lunatic about your silly as.s hole you call a country.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by leathalbeast: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I just confirmed you have no functioning brain. How come someone impotent could father a son, you dumb fvck? You come to a Nigerian forum to rant like a lunatic about your silly as.s hole you call a country.
whenever you asswipe mentions my country, I will be there to hammer wisdom in you. douche bag
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by phranklyn92(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

We are now friends since we don scatter eachoda face with blow..... How are u brother?........
my guy, I dey. Hw u?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by meetgaya: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

I really don't know why he would go for that black monkey tho, maybe a fetish who knows

May be you should get one
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by clovislouis(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

black hating on a fellow black
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Diegostan(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
greenstar:
please what is it?

Look in between the two laddies
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Lilkini(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zico5:

U are a big fool. Do u know whom u are talking to? As well how many of her iPod fools has she fed. If not u wouldn't have been killed like a goat in Asian countries

Ur stupidity is beyond comparison....even if the whole world gather around and say to you "the sky is your stepping stone" ,trust me,you wouldnt still be sensible enough to reach ur peak.

why would you say shes ugly even with all her money?? is ur poor soul judging you?

why would you involve "the igbos" in your tribalism act?? grow up okay?ur type shouldnt be given access to social networks
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by OliveCynosure(f): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
princefaculty:
Ok! It should read, "Dora Akunyili's daughter being used as a wallpaper by her white boy friend". grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by OliveCynosure(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Op how is you are surely these is her boyfriend because they didn't looked alike.

Sure, these is not her boyfriend because they didn't look alike...

Please, fix your grammar
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by RIPEnglish: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Sure, these is not her boyfriend because they didn't look alike...
Please, fix your grammar
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos / Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sheer Low Cut Gown At London Fashion Week / Throwback Photo Of E-money Emeka Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.