Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend (35425 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

the only thing I'm seeing are those sexy lips, they are chapped but still sexy.

slowing sucking on those lower lips and his beards are to die for too

I really don't know why he would go for that black monkey tho, maybe a fetish who knows

whites always like going for ugly blacks anyway

Everyone seems to be having a white boyfriend this days

You are sick

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
And why this ugly advert.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by cstr1000: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Doctorphil:
Inferiority complex makes blacks end up with basic white fellas who ain't shit to their fellow whites.. Smh

Check my signature
The lady is not a show-stopper either.
African men in the diaspora can be very selective with most of them coming home to marry, so a white guy may be her only realistic chance.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
black is beautiful..., but dear girl please ensure DAT he's not using you to pass time or his black s*x bi*ch because I know white boys too well
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:
She be standing behind the white boyfrnd like an agent of darkness, cheesy grin grin grin
See what..for that pic
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by AuroraB(f): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
What is this shocked
How is that a Nigerian
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by buoye1(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Nose ring? A no no for me!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Sirhenry07: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Kobicove:
OP, is this a loved up pic? undecided

And what are you going to do with a loved up pic??
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by SuperSuave(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
She looks like she is from Kenya.
or Ghana sef. she's really dark tbh
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Bridget95(f): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

I really don't know why he would go for that black monkey tho, maybe a fetish who knows

experience peace by receiving sense.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by digglevictor(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

so because she's black she's a monkey ?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:
She be standing behind the white boyfrnd like an agent of darkness, cheesy grin grin grin

I c nothing in d pics
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Looks like she photobombed the guy
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Drugs
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Diegostan(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
emmyquan:

I c nothing in d pics
Look between both laddies
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Diegostan(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
emmyspark007:

See what..for that pic
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Lilkini(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Zico5:
What is fine in this picture? But u guys said all igbo babes are fine. If she could look this way with her family money and influence then u guys are hypocrites

anyway she looks,she would feed n train you forever...trust me
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by daewoorazer(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=phranklyn92 post=60023838][/quote]

Funny enough, you are d actual idiot for failing to realize it was a joke

Nincompoop

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Lilkini(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Lilkini post=60025199]

shun tribalism
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by NosaHenry(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
How come she is this furgly

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by phranklyn92(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Funny enough, you are d actual idiot for failing to realize it was a joke

Nincompoop

you don vex? Oya no vex[color=][/color] grin
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by daewoorazer(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2017
phranklyn92:
you don vex? Oya no vex[color=][/color] grin

We are now friends since we don scatter eachoda face with blow..... How are u brother?........
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:

DAMN

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by vchykp(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
i dont know why most nigerians that has not travelled out mistake every fair foreigner as white..
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by petitejolie(f): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2017
wow! this is my spec of white guys. looks like dose Hollywood honks
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by Zico5(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Lilkini:

anyway she looks,she would feed n train you forever...trust me
U are a big fool. Do u know whom u are talking to? As well how many of her iPod fools has she fed. If not u wouldn't have been killed like a goat in Asian countries

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by mideactive: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2017
philchudi:
ok

But the girl no too fine sha

It's not always about beauty,she must have some exceptional qualities
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by aparo(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

BOY O BOY

Are you normal? Post your picture let us see. This lady is beautiful. I bet she outclasses you by miles. Idiot
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by muller101(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Diegostan:

Like when you spot it
racist.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend by leathalbeast: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
or Ghana sef. she's really dark tbh
being stupid is when you know you are black infact charcoal yet you tell around and call someone dark. just continue with your delusions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger / Tobi Bakre With 'Sunshine' Albino Horse With One Eye (Photos) / Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.