Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni (405 Views)

Former Lagos CP Fatai Owoseni Now Benue CP / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni by Gentlebabs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni

Thank you Outgoing Commisioner of Police Fatai Owoseni for your dedication, professionalism and respect for human rights during your stint in Lagos, my only regret was that i did not meet you personally in LUTH this month when you came as a special Guest. I wanted to thank you personally as a good citizen of Lagos and gift you a priceless gift because one day you will retire.

To the new Commisioner of Police Imohimi Edgar, welcome to Lasgidi as the Numero Uno Crime fighter. Your track records earned you this spot in Nigeria's commercial nerve centre.

I was priviledged to tour the Lagos State Police Command this week. I saw Gallant Officers with high morale. Officers who went on duty while we slept, married to their Riffle. Officers who left their family and loved ones without a 100% guarantee of coming back to them, as they answer the call of duty, while are busy with Premiership, La Liga, Bundles Liga, Tele Mundo: Woman Of Steel, Secrets Of The Sands, If Only I Were You, Passion For Revenge, All Roads Leads To Love, The Rich Also Cry, Second Chance, Where Is Elisa, My Heart Beats For Lola, Tierra de Pasiones, Under the Same Moon, Cruel Love, Someone's Watching You to Santa Diaba, currently Fearless Heart and Sports Betting.

I love the Nigeria Police with every fibre of my being, because they have assisted me in many ways, including financially. If there is a second life, i would love to be a Police Officer (But i go go school oh!).

To all the officers and men, who fell in the line of duty, we heard you just got re-deployed to heaven for a permanent assignment, we love you. Next time you see our Papa Oscar Lima India Charlie Echo (Police), please show some respect, show some love, afterall, they are first humans before Officers.

I am using this platform to lend my voice with that of so many other Nigerians, to appeal to the Federal Government to increase the salaries of our Police Officers, if we really hope to tackle corruption in the Police Force, as it is in every other MDA or organisation. That is why we have audit department in our various organisations. And i dare to say, that the NPF is not the most corrupt Government Institution in Nigeria, not at all.

In the light of all these, please join me raise a toast to the outgoing and the incoming, for a most reduced crime wave and in pursuit of excellence and professionalism.

Long live Nigeria Police Force.

From A Grateful Heart.

Babatunde Raimi

P.S. Please, pause and say a word of prayer, as you would wish for yourself and your family to all our Police Officers serving out there. God bless You!

Re: Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni by omogin(f): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
I really wish this guy can be the inspector general of police. Awesome guy
Re: Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni by Gentlebabs(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
omogin:
I really wish this guy can be the inspector general of police. Awesome guy
Truth is, anyone who passes through Lagos is a worthy contender for that highly exhaulted position.
Re: Tribute To An Enigma - CP Fatai Owoseni by amuokuko: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Op I am wowed by this piece of urs, neva knew there could be someone out there who appreciates Nigeria Police.

We won't be deterred by the hate, we would keep protecting lives nd properties of Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timetravel: Read This Message From Nigeria's 2035 President / SEE The Amount Of Money President Buhari’s Wrist Watch Allegedly Costs (photos) / Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.