Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco (12895 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco by bignero: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

I read through your gibberish and i felt your illiteracy is second to none.

You r the most dumbest citizen of any country in the world.

The two only countries that produced dumb citizens like this are either UK or US.

The most foolish citizens come from those two countries in the world but unfortunately these citizens don't even know how dumb they are.

You are like a robot being controlled with software.

why are you this frustrated?

have you eaten? only people that talk this way are hungry and poverty stricken people...you know what they say..a hungry man is an angry man.

my name isnt buhari oo. am not the cause of your joblessness..why the transferd agression?

the dumbest people are uk and us people? yet they have the best schools the world over..yet the barbaric people who rule over non thinking youths like you, deceive you and steal millions to send their wards these school..hmm, so why should i take the word of a stinking,starved individal seriously?.

smoke and character are hard to hide, youve just exposed your type, its easy to see where you come from, for wer all products of our environment ,am way above your leauge..., not a word from me will be wasted on you.
Re: U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco by Mrnairalandd: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
bignero:

why are you this frustrated?

have you eaten? only people that talk this way are hungry and poverty stricken people...you know what they say..a hungry man is an angry man.

my name isnt buhari oo. am not the cause of your joblessness..why the transferd agression?

the dumbest people are uk and us people? yet they have the best schools the world over..yet the barbaric people who rule over non thinking youths like you, deceive you and steal millions to send their wards these school..hmm, so why should i take the word of a stinking,starved individal seriously?.

smoke and character are hard to hide, youve just exposed your type, its easy to see where you come from, for wer all products of our environment ,am way above your leauge..., not a word from me will be wasted on you.

Lmao!!!

You have messed with the wrong person.

I challenge you to pick any posh restaurant at Soho in central London from Tuesday and i ll pay for your lunch. I ll be in London from Tuesday morning.

I ll feed your today and future poverty-stricken generation for life. Trust me, i mean what i say.

I don't lick the ass of US/UK citizens cos i am made. It's poverty that makes you think that every good in life is all about US/Uk. They have the best schools but Nigerian students keep coming to their countries and schools to bag 1st class uppers in different fields of discipline... What does that tell you Scumbag?

If you must know, i was once a student of Greenwich university, at Avery road campus, eltham. I know what i am saying...

Or tell any member of your lineage who luckily finds himself in Atlanta, Georgia in the 2nd week of November 2017, tell him or her that i am ready to pay for his/her lunch or dinner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.