Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lip Stick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lip Stick (2583 Views)

guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Pennis Lip Stick For Sale / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2007
I need to know what you girls are talking about angry
Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2007
@TOH,

Happy Valentine girl,
Im sorry i couldnt return ur replies yesterday i have problem with my system.
dont see me as a wicked guy cus of what i posted it didnt happen to me but a friend so why should i beat u for applying lipstick,i for one i enjoyed it when someone put it on and it matches as in go well with the person's lips, it make me go crazy.

You remain my nairaland Val and i wouldnt mind becoming ur friend for real if u dont object that why dont u give your yahoo id or any other means so we can get to know each other wella.
Re: Lip Stick by bluenubian(f): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2007
dude, garraway u, u lost grin

@zulu
we were talking about u, happy now?
Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2007
@ post,

Hi All,

Happy valentine,

thanks all for ur replies i really appreciate u guys. Keep on rackinc ur mental faculty. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2007
bluenubian:

dude, garraway u, u lost grin

@zulu
we were talking about u, happy now?

What about me? girl don't make me come down to Florida and find you angry tongue
Re: Lip Stick by jgirl3: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2007
@ zulu, it's for us to know and for you never to find out smiley

@ kanmosyl, happy vals day to you too.
Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2007
J-girl you and Blue are my bestest friends on NL so I ain't worried wink
Re: Lip Stick by betantee(m): 12:33am On Feb 15, 2007
if people no get wetin to talk abeg make dem thermacool , than to dey yarn nonsense.What a topic?this man most be lost in civilization!
Re: Lip Stick by bluenubian(f): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

J-girl you and Blue are my bestest friends on Nairaland so I ain't worried wink

ofcourse, u know we got chu cheesy
Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2007
Madam what is chu sad
Re: Lip Stick by bluenubian(f): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2007
lol chu - you, thats how i pronounce "you"
Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2007
Oh I see, grin na wa for you blue you and this your supree supree take am easy abeg you.
Re: Lip Stick by bluenubian(f): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2007
lol supree supree. u dey crase
Re: Lip Stick by jgirl3: 4:18am On Feb 15, 2007
Blue already spoke for me. So yeah we got you
Re: Lip Stick by cuteass1(f): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2007
I love to apply lip-gloss, infact i'm addicted. I'll rather miss a bus than leave the house without finding the lip-gloss of the day. I guess it all started by peple complimenting that i had lovely lips and i now found out that the lip-gloss makes them even more noticeable (now i didn't mean to bragg, just narrating the story as it is) and if for any reason i go with lipstick, it has to be covered with lip-gloss, the lipstick will just be to enhance the colour of the lip-gloss hence the lipstick and lip-gloss have to be matching colours,

Now back to the topic, from the story narrated above, i'm quite positive that on my wedding day, my lips won't go bare because actually thee lip-gloss is the only make-up i apply to my face and i love it. The only thing i'll have to do since i'll be expectecting some french kisses as the day goes by, i'll have to apply the long-lasting one you knows the ones that can last for 8-12hrs or so, the type that come rain come sunshine, it'll still stay put wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? / How True Is Dis Gist,i Need Ur Urgent Response Immediately / Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.