Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,255 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Does Being A Slay Queen Translate To Early Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being A Slay Queen Translate To Early Marriage? (282 Views)

Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Being A Slay Queen Translate To Early Marriage? by patosky3310(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2017
There is this lady I know, I normally see her with different classes of men (big, small, etc.). She is this pompous girl that brings herself as someone that is perfect. Even though, I know her as someone that is not as regards education (she graduated from school in her early thirties) Even with all the slaying, she is not yet married. This fact drives me crazy.
Re: Does Being A Slay Queen Translate To Early Marriage? by Siddeek: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2017
No

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Romance / When Looking To Date Online You Will Need Specific Key Word Search For A Date / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.