Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (43919 Views)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by DrHighchief(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Buhari too should visit Benue, but I know he won't go. Osinbajo may try.

And I hope those submerged cars won't end up in Nigeria.
U just what is in my mind
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by nNEOo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
Looters everywhere grin grin grin Not only in Naija.

Check their skin , you'll see their black niggas . grin

Soon they'll shout racism angry

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
The flood started since 27th August 2017, right now (in some places) the flood waters is at the fascia board level (roof-line) of some bungalow buildings. It is that bad now.

babablogger:
you can't compare the devastation of hurricane Harvey to a minute flood in benue

BigBelleControl:

The lives of those in Texas are more precious than those in Benue?
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
I didn't know Governor Abbott uses a wheelchair. The man is the strongest Republican Governor I know. An Abbott and Hailey 2020 ticket might work for them.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by lelvin(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
If it's my country, the Senate will sit on the matter for weeks, maybe 3weeks then form a committee to visit the victims. While the Senate is masqurading about, the presidency is composing a tweet, a condolence tweet. If the president likes that region, he will send his deputy, otherwise he will ask one Alhaji to go there and say "cheese" for the cameras. I pray we succeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by stevecantrell: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

Only looters and corrupt fellows miss GEJ. A very expensive mistake. May we never see his type again.

Yorubas are well educated and enlightened. Go and take proper lessons from them to be like them.

Fatality...
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
What did he did?
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows why American is bless with good leaders while Nigeria is curse with ladders like the daura dullardd. sad

We miss Goodluck Jonathan
We the yoruba has learnt our lessen undecided
i guess you are PDP yoruba like fayose and ffk.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2023 yoruba people stand on.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows why American is bless with good leaders while Nigeria is curse with ladders like the daura dullardd. sad

We miss Goodluck Jonathan
We the yoruba has learnt our lessen undecided
very dry joke
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by sammhi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:
Looting

Some were seen carrying TV from a store.
As usual they were black guys
Blacks are a big shame anywhere even in their own country

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by planetx: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Enough of all this flooding in Texas already, there are Natural disasters all over Africa that you people will never cover or show the same level of sympathy but always kissing oyinbos ass pls enough already. There was a even more devastating flooding in south east Asia that killed 1200 people but it was just briefly mentioned on CNN but the white man's disaster is always shoved down everybody's throat instead of talking about global warming which is causing intense rainfall and flooding all over the planet and it's going to get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Iamzik: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
babablogger:
learn to comprehend

Imagine the president visits a state anytime there's a disaster this year alone he would have visited

Lagos,Benue, Kaduna, Niger, Anambra, Rivers and more

This is what we call priority

And would it have been wrong to visit these places?
A real leader will show empathy. Is it worth a mention at least?

During southern Kaduna killing he kept mute. What could be more devastating than entire families wiped out and thousands displaced and you demigod lost his voice only to find it in calling for kanu rearrest.

I guess the real priority is visiting London to spend five and half month.

Buhari is overrated. Ignores what requires attention and give attention to what should be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:
Looting

The looters will definitely be blacks

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by banmee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
israelmao:
There's no grassroot governor who is as close to the common as this in Nigeria than Fayose.

What a people. Smh.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
dd
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by freshvine(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari is still in Abuja busy appointing his folks into NNPC juicy portfolios while the people of BENUE suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by banmee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
planetx:
Enough of all this flooding in Texas already, there are Natural disasters all over Africa that you people will never cover or show the same level of sympathy but always kissing oyinbos ass pls enough already. There was a even more devastating flooding in south east Asia that killed 1200 people but it was just briefly mentioned on CNN but the white man's disaster is always shoved them everybody's throat instead of talking about global warming which is causing intense rainfall and flooding all over the planet and it's going to get worse.

There are. And you will see the same white people you are condemning helping and sending supplies to help right there in Nigeria. When they do, you people will steal and mismanage the supplies they send to you. Or are you trying to tell me that you have not heard of the material and financial aid sent to the IDP camp in Nigeria where the funds have disappeared or the supplies ending up in local markets?

5 Likes

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by bahaushe1: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why is our democracy different?
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by dowjones(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is this vice president a targeryan? undecided
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by perdollar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
meanwhile president bubu modibo can fit never try ds at home. useless President! thunder fire buhari including all d ppl wey dey celebrate sallah today
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by encrypt(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
babablogger:
you can't compare the devastation of hurricane Harvey to a minute flood in benue
Did you say minute flood??
You should be flogged until you lose consciousness...please don't spew crap until you verify your story benue flooding has several houses submerged..residents slept in water for two days..
Warn yourself oh

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by zealot4me(f): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:
Looting

They are black SMH
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by motherfucker: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Patriotism on point! Commendable!

Houstonians really need all the help and support they can get.
It's so heartbreaking seeing all these pictures on a daily.

I guess Trump has made up with his one million dollars aid.

*This hurricane really prepped up* Massive damages in its wake.

It's well.

Benue people need all the help they can get... Sierrra Leone need all the help they can get... America can take care of themselves even without help from outside... think about those who are really helpless back home in Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by bakaredc: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
ochobaba:
Buhari was the first to wish them well, but haven't heard from him since something like this happened in benue....this is high level of insensitivity by our president
there was actually a press release from the president's office to that effect...
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Mujtahida: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
nams77:

I already knew I was gonna see black guys looting stuffs...Scrolled down to look at the pix and i wasn't surprised! We blacks ehn! I dey suspect say Satan mix our clay with something.smh
I just knew it would be blacks and sure enough when I saw the pix na them!
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
qq
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by sybarite7(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
WETIN DEY PAIN ME BE SAY,THOSE CARS GO END UP FOR NAIJA LATER

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by patola080(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
overdrive:
All I c is a whole governor on wheelchair.these people system of democracy has advanced far!
it can not n it will never happen here in Nigeria our so call local government chairmen can not do dis in drm talk less of in life
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
ww
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by planetx: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

the same wh:yte people are only doing it for eye service.... the same "help" wh:yte people have been doing to African countries for decades that did not improve the standard of living of the black Africans for all this decades... it was only until after "independence" many African countries started uplifting themselves from poverty...

China has spent less amount of years than your wh:yte friends but have contributed to the infrastructural growth of the continent even if some times that infrastructure may be substandard..

you are either a wh:yte supremacist or you suffer from serious inferiority complex....
Pls ignore all this self hating morons talking about white help which is laughable they can never pay back in a thousand years all they have stolen from Africa from slavery to colonialism to neo colonialism. Like you said China have done more for Africa in a twenty years than this Europeans have done in 400 years by building infrastructures not sending bags of rice and money that their African puppets leaders will send back to swiss bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Mujtahida: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

do you expect them to show wh:yte people stealing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahahaha hahahaha. Quite perceptive. But then did whites steal before they can be shown? Codemaniacs you don come again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.