Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (43921 Views)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by tunex22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows why American is bless with good leaders while Nigeria is curse with ladders like the daura dullardd. sad

We miss Goodluck Jonathan
We the yoruba has learnt our lessen undecided

You are a BASTARD!!
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

no the wh:ytes were labelled as heroes that were rescuing people...

meanwhile yesterday, the same explorers showed one black dude searching cars in an area covered with serious flood... I will always tackle any self-hating black nl user... they spend billions yearly turning black people against other black people from their movies, to their music and to their media..

Jews control the media and guess what?? Wow they are not white. Can you imagine that? You've actually been wrong all your life.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
kk
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

there are so many nl users who self hate a lot and what they fail to understand is that they forget about the resource robbery that has been going on for over 200 years and the wh:ytes will do anything to turn black people against other black people

Is this why your own politicians hate you so much? The fact that they don't consider you worthy enough to have a good live that they take all the money meant for internal development and squander it in white countries and even hide the remains in white men's bank? You think the white man also caused that? This days, i notice a lot of blacks in Movie occupying good roles that where usually meant for white people, so if you are talking about inclusiveness, blacks are feeling that in Hollywood.

About your china ranting: If only you knew what china had in mind for you. The average Chinese man is racist as hell, tell me how many black&Asian couple you've seen compared to black&white couple. It's just so rare to see an Asian and a black couple because of their culture. Literally incompatible. The reason China is doing all this helping is because they are going to enslave this country in depth. It's not a bad thing mind you, but don't think for a second that the Chinese are doing this from the goodness of their heart.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

they are all wh:ytes and of european origin whether they are ha:rab or english or american they are all wh:ytes...

Jews are white? Now i see your level of education.
Not worth arguing with, desu.

If Jews are white, then why did Hitler want to exterminate them? Hitler is also white and didn't capture a single white person during his rampage through Germany and Poland. I don't even expect you to have an answer to this question.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by cosmos1440: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows why American is bless with good leaders while Nigeria is curse with ladders like the daura dullardd. sad

Stop lying.
You are not Yoruba, besides , most Yorubas di not regret voting out GEJ
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
ll
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
hh
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
banmee:

There are. And you will see the same white people you are condemning helping and sending supplies to help there. When they do, you people will steal and mismanage the supplies they send to you. Or are you trying to tell me that you have not heard of the material and financial aid sent to Nigeria where the funds have disappeared or the supplies ending up in local markets?

#Gbam
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
codemaniacs:

the same wh:yte people are only doing it for eye service.... the same "help" wh:yte people have been doing to African countries for decades that did not improve the standard of living of the black Africans for all this decades... it was only until after "independence" many African countries started uplifting themselves from poverty...

China has spent less amount of years than your wh:yte friends but have contributed to the infrastructural growth of the continent even if some times that infrastructure may be substandard..

you are either a wh:yte supremacist or you suffer from serious inferiority complex....

You must be ignorant to think that China is here to help lol.

Only if you knew how China robs this continent of its resources, you will not be talking like this.

Only Africans can help themselves, all other interests are here to satisfy themselves FIRST.

Unfortunately most Africans are Dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your mind has been subtly colonized.
1. There is no need for comparison, there is a flood in Benue, Nigeria with 110,000 displaced and billions in property under threat or lost; period.

2. We do not know what the final status will be, and there is need to be proactive.

3. There is a government in Nigeria and a president who has responsibility for safety of the people

4. It is not our business what America or any other country does: we should set our own standards of right and wrong and it is right for Buhari to visit.

5. Lives in Houston are not more important than lives in Gboko or Makurdi

true
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by EKPETI(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
But I heard that flood is in Benue state and what is our govt doing about it? I heard from the news yesterday that over 100,000 person have been displaced because of the flood.

Media should show us too. My heart goes with affected flood victims all over the world.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Is this why your own politicians hate you so much? The fact that they don't consider you worthy enough to have a good live that they take all the money meant for internal development and squander it in white countries and even hide the remains in white men's bank? You think the white man also caused that? This days, i notice a lot of blacks in Movie occupying good roles that where usually meant for white people, so if you are talking about inclusiveness, blacks are feeling that in Hollywood.

About your china ranting: If only you knew what china had in mind for you. The average Chinese man is racist as hell, tell me how many black&Asian couple you've seen compared to black&white couple. It's just so rare to see an Asian and a black couple because of their culture. Literally incompatible. The reason China is doing all this helping is because they are going to enslave this country in depth. It's not a bad thing mind you, but don't think for a second that the Chinese are doing this from the goodness of their heart.

The Chinese have already started the land grabbing.

Though Nigeria has been a hard nut to crack, but some countries in the east have fallen already, and more to fall in the coming decades.

Instead of Africans to believe in their abilities, they are hoping on outsiders

Shame
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by codemaniacs: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
ll
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Pakonte(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
ochobaba:
Buhari was the first to wish them well, but haven't heard from him since something like this happened in benue....this is high level of insensitivity by our president
because you don't listen to news... stupid fool
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by franklingud(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is a democracy government, that cares for her people.

Not zoo Republic called...
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Marxist001(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Good!!!!
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
ochobaba:
Buhari was the first to wish them well, but haven't heard from him since something like this happened in benue....this is high level of insensitivity by our president
Ur post stinks of nothing but ign0rance. He already sent his condolences to benue people and NEMA has taken charge of affairs over there. Quit peddling falsehood.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by ochobaba(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pakonte:
because you don't listen to news... stupid fool
Have outgrown exchanging words with miscreants like you
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

RIP english.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:
over to you sir, prof osinbajo, I know you will make us prouder #LOL

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Ealiserwest(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:
Looting

Some were seen carrying TV from a store.
grin
Make Eno spoil nah grin
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by toye440: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
overdrive:
All I c is a whole governor on wheelchair.these people system of democracy has advanced far!

Even d Vp and every politician joined in parking logs despite making huge contributions financially. but ours would divert aids to add to their wealth.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by Fearcom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Buhari too should visit Benue, but I know he won't go. Osinbajo may try.

And I hope those submerged cars won't end up in Nigeria.

Before I ever saw your posts I knew within me that all those cars are definitely coming to Nigeria.
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by LeJeun3: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017

Please note that in the next 3 months the cars seen in the water will be on the shores of Nigeria..... As TOKUNBO

Yours Sincerely...

Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by bandad: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Were you taught English at all in school ? You really have disgraced yourself. Your English is woeful as you have murdered it. My advise to you is go back to primary school and start from letters of the alphabet. White soup ko black soup ni. Chai Afonja !
Re: Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) by sosodevf(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigerians will say its a political stunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.