Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. (3208 Views)

Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by OneNaija(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2010
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is eager to close a deal for Nigeria U17 midfielder Ramon Azeez.

Azeez is tied to the Future Pro Academy in Nigeria and has been likened to Chelsea star John Obi Mikel.

Ferguson had an alleged deal for Obi Mikel wrapped up before Chelsea stepped in and he doesn't want to repeat that experience with Azeez.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-utd-boss-ferguson-wants-avoid-obi-mikel-repeat-azeez-case-659811
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
that shouldn't be a problem, if they go through the right channels for the transfer instead of the dubious way of the lyn oslo coach.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by snowdrops(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
I tut united were broke.
They ve got £800 debts, no thanks to the glazers.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by snakova(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hope Azeez is wiser than Mikel. Mikel just bundled his chance to become world class. He shoulda handled the fergie affair much smarter and not followed John Shittu and his greed.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
Azeez is no less that 26 years old. . . ask Allboyz who grew up on his street. . .
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Prpmise: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2010
Thank God Man U abandone mikel deal. Man U shld be regreting having him as a midfield player, all he does in the field is pass the ball immediatly to the next available players around so could rest, no drive in trying to score ball. United players are all scoring players including their goalkeeper so,
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hope Azeez is wiser than Mikel. Mikel just bundled his chance to become world class. He shoulda handled the fergie affair much smarter and not followed John Shittu and his greed.

snakova

Thank God Man U abandone mikel deal. Man U shld be regreting having him as a midfield player, all he does in the field is pass the ball immediatly to the next available players around so could rest, no drive in trying to score ball. United players are all scoring players including their goalkeeper so,

Prpmise

@snakova & prpmise,

i hope u too followed the mikel matter to the last? the director of lyn oslo (morgan anderson) who made the deal with ferguson was sentence to jail for forgery of mikel's signature.
on the other hand, ferguson has confirmed that in his football carrier, he has never made a deal more lucrative than that of mikel where he made millions without having the player on his team for once.
i do not know much about azeez, but one thing i must tell us here is that he has no future in man u.
if he wants to progress, he shld look for anyother team apart from man u.
again, if there is any nigerian player enjoying his time, football life, and too much money today, i think it is mikel.
i am well convienced that ur mothers will choose mikel if she has a choice of choosing between u and mikel.
mikel as a human being and a football is a success as he is the hottest nigerian footballer at present so hate him or like him.
if mikel made a mistake in leaving man u for chelsea, the azeez transfer will tell.
manucho of angola went to man u where he cld only play one premier league before going to loan and from loan to outright sale to spain.
mikel made the best of decission in rejecting a £4m deal for a £16m deal. i can bet my life that two of u can kill ur parents for such amount talkless of leaving man u for chelsea.
if u have a life, think of it and let mikel be as he is blessed beyond ur imaginations.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2010
chidichris,
Manucho's case is sooo different from Mikel's.
At the time of Fergie looking for Mikel,United were in need of Central midfielders.Mikel would have been guaranteed starts that would have built his game up to the level we expected of him.Manucho first didn't have a work permit,and when he eventually got it,he faced competition from Rooney,Cristiano Ronaldo,Berbatov (30 million pounds signing),plus reserve stars like Welbeck and Macheda.He just couldn't cut it.Plain and simple.The few starts in the Carling Cup he made were abysmal.Get your facts correct.
The moment Essien is fit to play,Mikel returns his over-rated ass to the bench.What's so hot about that?You continue to sing the praises of someone who isn't a guaranteed starter and hasn't improved his game since we first saw him in 2005.
Mikel is NOT the hottest Nigerian prospect.That title left him at least 4 years ago and is currently occupied by Osaze Odemwinge.Judging from what we saw in Angola,it's amazing you still write all you do about Mikel.
Mikel has won only 2 FA Cups and 1 Carling Cup since joining Chelsea.
United bought Carrick and Anderson and won 3 straight EPL titles,a Carling Cup and a Champions League title.Tell me if deep in his heart,he does not recognise what he missed.If someone who posed with United's No.21 jersey when the signing was announced turns around to say he was forced,you and I know it was greed that made his agent convince him to sign for a club that has hindered his progress and transformed him into a DM by default.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2010
I like mikel in chelsea even if his team didnt win any trophy,mikel being in man u,i dont think he wil play a single match in a racist club like man u,who said if he plays for man u he would have been a worldclass player,for your info who will consider him the best if he doesnt play in champions,premier league.if mikel went to man u, he would have destroyed his carrer.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by texazzpete(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
Emzybrown:

I like mikel in chelsea even if his team didnt win any trophy,mikel being in man u,i dont think he wil play a single match in a racist club like man u,who said if he plays for man u he would have been a worldclass player,for your info who will consider him the best if he doesnt play in champions,premier league.if mikel went to man u, he would have destroyed his carrer.

Racist club with black players like Anderson, Valencia, Djemba Djemba, Fortune, Yorke, Cole, Evra, you must be re'tarded.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chidichris(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
chidichris,
Manucho's case is sooo different from Mikel's.
At the time of Fergie looking for Mikel,United were in need of Central midfielders.Mikel would have been guaranteed starts that would have built his game up to the level we expected of him.Manucho first didn't have a work permit,and when he eventually got it,he faced competition from Rooney,Cristiano Ronaldo,Berbatov (30 million pounds signing),plus reserve stars like Welbeck and Macheda.He just couldn't cut it.Plain and simple.The few starts in the Carling Cup he made were abysmal.Get your facts correct.
The moment Essien is fit to play,Mikel returns his over-rated backside to the bench.What's so hot about that?You continue to sing the praises of someone who isn't a guaranteed starter and hasn't improved his game since we first saw him in 2005.
Mikel is NOT the hottest Nigerian prospect.That title left him at least 4 years ago and is currently occupied by Osaze Odemwinge.Judging from what we saw in Angola,it's amazing you still write all you do about Mikel.
Mikel has won only 2 FA Cups and 1 Carling Cup since joining Chelsea.
United bought Carrick and Anderson and won 3 straight EPL titles,a Carling Cup and a Champions League title.Tell me if deep in his heart,he does not recognise what he missed.If someone who posed with United's No.21 jersey when the signing was announced turns around to say he was forced,you and I know it was greed that made his agent convince him to sign for a club that has hindered his progress and transformed him into a DM by default.

@eastbay,
man u wanted mikel for £4m while chelsea paid $16m, pls name at least 3 living beings that will give up £16m for £4m.
i will not waste much time with u because i know 99% of nigerians can give up their families for that much.
i do not know where u get ur information, a chelsea team that is fit to the brim will still see mikel on the pitch as he has proved to be the pivolt on which the team now rotates.
for the much he played in chelsea so far, he can as well play inside the seas.
mourinho, grants, scolari, hiddink and ancelotti, all world tested and trusted world class coaches say mikel is good so who among us nigerians can say otherwise.
the more u open ur eyes and accept the realities of the day which, mikel is established as a player and as a legend the more easier life will be for u.
the choice of hating of liking him is urs while the choice of growing from grace to grace remains his.
tell me in ur lineage, how many players have u raised or are u all disables?
the only way mikel cannot be in a team is when ur father becomes a coach.
if man u was looking for a DM then, why not go to players they can afford instead of stealing and trying to enslave and young talent like mikel.
if u are well informed, u will know by now that the idiot who sold mikel from lyn olso was jailed because of his fraudulent actions.
man u is the last club a i will wish my enemy from nigeria especially under this same slave master fergie.
how much was paid for owen and how mc is his salary and what justifications has he done to that?
how much did arsenal pay for walcot and what justification has he done to that?
why on earth did u consider mikel for such less fee? if u are inferior in ur life mikel and mounrinho have different views over the abundance in the talents of mikel.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by cold(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
chidichris:

@eastbay,
man u wanted mikel for £4m while chelsea paid $16m, pls name at least 3 living beings that will give up £16m for £4m.
i will not waste much time with u because i know 99% of nigerians can give up their families for that much.
i do not know where u get your information, a chelsea team that is fit to the brim will still see mikel on the pitch as he has proved to be the pivolt on which the team now rotates.
mourinho, grants, scolari, hiddink and ancelotti, all world tested and trusted world class coaches say mikel is good so who among us nigerians can say otherwise.
the more u open your eyes and accept the realities of the day which, mikel is established as a player and as a legend the more easier life will be for u.
the choice of hating of liking him is urs while the choice of growing from grace to grace remains his.
tell me in your lineage, how many players have u raised or are u all disables?
the only way mikel cannot be in a team is when your father becomes a coach.
if man u was looking for a DM then, why not go to players they can afford instead of stealing and trying to enslave and young talent like mikel.
if u are well informed, u will know by now that the idiot who sold mikel from lyn olso was jailed because of his fraudulent actions.
man u is the last club a i will wish my enemy from nigeria especially under this same slave master fergie.
how much was paid for owen and how mc is his salary and what justifications has he done to that?
why on earth did u consider mikel for such less fee? if u are inferior in your life mikel and mounrinho have different views over the abundance in the talents of mikel.

Your strenous & tenacious support for Mikel can be excused afterall it's nothin new & u're entirely entitiled to ur opinion but referrin to him as a legend? Haba!Now that's really pushing it.Please know the meanin of words b4 u use them.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
texazzpete:

Racist club with black players like Anderson, Valencia, Djemba Djemba, Fortune, Yorke, Cole, Evra, you must be re'tarded.
no mind the guy, him no know the meaning of racism na only rapist him know because him be one
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by binaflexia: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Take it or leave it, Mikel is a good player. You must be good to play at the level he plays now or did you want to say that he was fortunate to get their and as well fortunate to get a playing time. The fact that some dump Nigeria football supporters say negative things about him doesn't change the player he his. You guys want him to take up Okocha's boot and play like okocha. He is Mikel and he will continue to play like Mikel.
Just as chidichris said, the earlier you stop hating him, the better he will be for all you haters of Mikel.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2010
chidichris,
I made a mistake answering your senseless and silly posts.
They make no sense to a cold brain to you.
If till now you don't know that the transfer fee goes to the club,not the player,you should be banned from NL for stupidity.
chidichris:

@eastbay,
i do not know where u get your information, a chelsea team that is fit to the brim will still see mikel on the pitch as he has proved to be the pivolt pivot on which the team now rotates.
The stupidity gene must surely run in your family for that comment.And it's pivot,not pivolt.Go to school and attend the spelling class,dummy!
chidichris:

tell me in your lineage, how many players have u raised or are u all disables?
the only way mikel cannot be in a team is when your father becomes a coach.
I bet Mikel is sleeping with your mother as well.That explains your stupidity.That's because your father cannot get an erect.ion to satisy your  manliness suck.ing who.re mother.
chidichris:

why on earth did u consider mikel for such less fee? if u are inferior in your life mikel and mounrinho have different views over the abundance in the talents of mikel.
Oga,you are a downright fool for all this rubbish you've written.What seas?Are you brain-dead?Isn't Mikel,you God,playing because Essien is injured?
You are a slowpoke.And your entire family should be sent to school for free to force all of you to use your brains by force.
Owen was a free agent (do you know what that means?I doubt it).Do you have a transfer fee for players who are out of contract?
I wonder why I'm talking to the definition of idiocy.
It's inferior people that refer to insults when their arguments are weak.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
texazzpete:

Add Ferdinand,Brown,Saha,Wellbeck.Maybe all the players lested are white too.
I wonder why some people are even on NL when they don't know the meaning of simple words.In chidichris case,he needs deliverance,cus it seems hé s/ucks Mikel's d.i.ck for a living.
binaflexia:

Take it or leave it, Mikel is a good player. You must be good to play at the level he plays now or did you want to say that he was fortunate to get their and as well fortunate to get a playing time. The fact that some dump Nigeria football supporters say negative things about him doesn't change the player he his. You guys want him to take up Okocha's boot and play like okocha. He is Mikel and he will continue to play like Mikel.
Just as chidichris said, the earlier you stop hating him, the better he will be for all you haters of Mikel.
What's your point,mister?This argument isn't about whether Mikel is good or not.So try to bother to read and understand before you talk.
cold:

Your strenous & tenacious support for Mikel can be excused afterall it's nothin new & u're entirely entitiled to your opinion but referrin to him as a legend? Haba!Now that's really pushing it.Please know the meanin of words b4 u use them.
That's what you get with all these primary 6 drop-outs turned taxi cab drivers who clutch complete sports as their source of info.Daft,beer-parlor/pepper-soup joint analyst.He must have a bloated idea of who he is.Village idiot
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by deebsman1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
I guess d problem wt many 9ja (food-ball) fans is their inability 2 distinguish between a person who is a non African black and a black man from Africa. many don't know that even Henry is a black man, so people pls don't call Man uuuuuuu a racist club. I think is Arsene Wenger that should b call a tribalized coach, just count the no of french players that has played under him at arsenal since 1996.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by shilling(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
texazzpete:

Eastbay:

Add Ferdinand,Brown,Saha,Wellbeck.Maybe all the players lested are white too.
I wonder why some people are even on NL when they don't know the meaning of simple words.

abi?!!!
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by slimghost(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
Only an inbred son of a reta.rd would call Mikel a legend or Nigeria's hottest player now. And also only a bloody schmuck would call Man Utd a racist club.  I REST MY CASE.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by shilling(f): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
slimghost:

Only an inbred son of a reta.rd would call Mikel a legend or Nigeria's hottest player now. And also only a bloody schmuck would call Man Utd a racist club. I REST MY CASE.

I also thought that was hilariously funny grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by slimghost(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
shilling:

I also thought that was hilariously funny grin grin grin

Me too my dear. grin grin grin grin. the guy must be a judo fan.
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
Fergie doesnt know that he is chasing an adult not a youngster.
If only he knew his real age cry cry
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

Fergie doesnt know that he is chasing an adult not a youngster.
If only he knew his real age cry cry
Hehehehe. . . .

snakova:

He bundled his chance to become world class by going to Chelsea
Are you shitting me shocked
Could he have improved better if he went to United?
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Hehehehe. . . .

See what I mean:

Ibime:

Azeez is no less that 26 years old. . . ask Allboyz who grew up on his street. . .

And I'm sure Allboyz is at least 32
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

And I'm sure Allboyz is at least 32
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus i need to start calling a lot of nuccas up here "Uncle" and "egbon" here you know
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus i need to start calling a lot of nuccas up here "Uncle" and "egbon" here you know

Dont get it twisted fam . . . .most peeps here are oldies. Yes I said it.
Ask DayoKanu
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

Dont get it twisted fam . . . .most peeps here are oldies. Yes I said it.
Ask DayoKanu
Dude we need to start respecting some of them yo. . . .
But some of em dont even deserve respect. . . grin
Chamotex since you are under 20, u need to start calling me big brother. . . As i am early twenties, and its only right!! tongue wink
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Dude we need to start respecting some of them yo. . . .
But some of em dont even deserve respect. . . grin

Be specific bruv grin

MrCrackles:

Chamotex since you are under 20, u need to start calling me big brother. . . As i am early twenties, and its only right!! tongue wink

LWSMPH (Laugh Wan Scatter My Pubic Hair)
I laugh in Muswell Hill
You? Early twenties?? Whats the difference between you and these Nigeria U-17 players?
Answer = No difference grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
chamotex:

Be specific bruv grin
I dont need to be specific. . .The old buffoon on the forum know themselves!!!LOL

chamotex:

I laugh in Muswell Hill
You? Early twenties?? Whats the difference between you and these Nigeria U-17 players?
Answer = No difference grin grin
You dey craze. . .
I didnt grow up around a place called "Oluwole" or where corruption is deep seated!!! wink
Muswell hill is my stomping ground, respect or i will have the badmen pistol whip ya! cool
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Muswell hill is my stomping ground, respect or i will have the badmen pistol whip ya! cool

Negro please. . . there's no badmen in Muswell Hill. . . .Bar Loco and The Hill are my regular stomping grounds. . . plus I used to play footie at the Powerleague on the North Circular there. . . Muswell Hill is for hipsters. . . sure aint no badmen there, so stop forcing it. grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ibime:

Negro please. . . there's no badmen in Muswell Hill. . . .Bar Loco and The Hill are my regular stomping grounds. . . plus I used to play footie at the Powerleague on the North Circular there. . . Muswell Hill is for hipsters. . . sure aint no badmen there, so stop forcing it. grin

Crackles, dem don disgrace your hood for here. cheesy
Ibime, thanks for clarifying that.
Me was thinking Muswell HIll was the ish the way Crackles been hyping it up all this while. grin grin
Re: Man Utd Boss Ferguson Wants To Avoid Obi Mikel Repeat With Azeez Case. by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ibime:

Negro please. . . there's no badmen in Muswell Hill. . . .Bar Loco and The Hill are my regular stomping grounds. . . plus I used to play footie at the Powerleague on the North Circular there. . . Muswell Hill is for hipsters. . . sure aint no badmen there, so stop forcing it.  grin
Ibime we got badmen, we just dont front and boss around. . . . grin
Oh for real, you played footie at the power league? Nice. . .I mustav seen you around then!!!
Now dude, dont underestimate Mus Hill though, we got a few knuckleheads who are up for a gritty battle if you throw it round dem way! wink
You dont come poncing around and shouting, no badman, if you dont want it in triple portions!! grin
I agree though, we got a lotta hipsters. . .
I dont live there nowadays, i only go back a few times. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Mohamed Elneny / Bet9ja Codes ....matches Till 9pm Tonight / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.