Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos (51141 Views)

I Want To Sell My Male German Shepherd Dog(see PHOTOS) / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians / WTF: Woman On Stretcher Going To Hospital With Dog's Penis Stuck In Her Vagina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2017
A dog was left in lament yesterday after it got stuck while attempting to jump over a gate. The dog had attempted to jump over the deck but its leg got caught on a grill cover and it couldn't free itself. After spending minutes screaming while its partner looked on, the dog was rescued and freed to its delight. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/dog-gets-stuck-attempting-jump-gate-see-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
This one nah all this Ajebutter dogs way them dey feed pedigree, i trust all those local ekuke, they 4 don rescue themselves angry

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Jeffrey12(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Wetin u cun want make we do now?.... Lala nor too like dog, so nor dey call am..

5 Likes

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
And one jobless man would send this to the frontpage

Makevi wait here and see how this thread go make am

2 Likes

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Young03(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
ok
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
News don finish

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Not so smart dog. Is dah one a dog?

20 Likes

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by paiz: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
If na ekuke na to dig hole
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Rtopzy(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
lolz...... the dog see em bitch e won go block am.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Larryfest(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Something isn't right here Op said jump over yet one leg of the dog is in between the fence/gate while the other is hanging in the air cos if he actually jumped over there's no way one leg will get stucked inbetween and other just hanging like that...

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by MasterKim: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
This one nah all this Ajebutter dogs way them dey feed pedigree, i trust all those local ekuke, they 4 don rescue themselves angry
Why ekuke no go free en sef? U knw hw many sawa nylon and fried fish paper wey e don chop

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Just imagine if Uduak, Kufre, Imeh, Bassey and Ekaette was around the corner. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by muller101(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
JasonScolari:
Just imagine if Uduak, Kufre, Imeh, Bassey and Ekaette was around the corner. cool
they will rescue the dog.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Reminds me of APC, always getting stucked..

2 Likes

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by MrGreenMavro: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
The dog must be an Arsenal Fan....always stuck, and will not win the premiere league or champions league
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by canalily(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Such unfortunate dogundecided he wants to go meet the mate
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Ameeria: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hope he's not injured. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by nduboss(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lolz grin
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by fk001(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
haba please safe the poor creature and stop snapping unnecessary pictures

This is not good at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please come and get stuck in my adugbo.

404/don ready. Na only bone go remain
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Sirambassador(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Can't believe this shit made front page
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by tballeyy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
This dog sef go wit sallar tins today, make dem commot hin head na
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Johnny19: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
The OP that pushed this poo to the front page deserved to be tied to a stake and his balls crushed.
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by 4ward(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
So whats the lesson to learn. is it to styart educating dogs how to jump?

1 Like

Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by xenakanbi337: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Animal brutality
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Not so smart dog. Is dah one a dog?
lo! grin na u com be sharp dog, o ya go snap selfie on top transfer and upload on instagram, na dat tym i go know say the eyinbo breed wey u be smart pass our bingo cheesy
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by crunchyg: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rtopzy:
lolz...... the dog see em bitch e won go block am.... grin
You go like bad thing well well
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by edeXede: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
embarassed

Hoe gullible people can be..

No 1) That got was tied with a rope to the apex of the pillar

No 2) The picture couldnt have been taken while the dog had not tried to jump.. Look at the picture of the dog before he jumped.. Did the op knew it was going to jump?

I am actually more brainy than most people that says I have no brain
Re: Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos by Cladez(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.