Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood (7466 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) sends relief materials to benue flood victims

See tweets

https://twitter.com/nemanigeria/status/903502281177432064

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Trustme2(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Good one
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
grin Buhari that should travel to Benue just as our Jewish leader President Trump traveled to Texas to visit the victims , is somewhere in that is useless village eating ram. His dead body when he dies should be fed to the pigs or thrown into the bin.

Oh my Africa cry

7 Likes

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by marshalcarter: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2017
ok...good one
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by greatiyk4u(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Buhari that should travel to Benue just as our Jewish leader President Trump traveled to Texas to visit the victims , is somewhere in that is useless village eating ram. His dead body when he dies should be fed to the pigs or thrown into the bin.

Oh my Africa cry

You need some employability skills to keep you busy and save you from heart attack. Ontop Buhari. Matter

Well done NEMA and make sure accountability remains your watch word!

4 Likes

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by SOLMICHAEL(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Oh my Africa cry
I always thought you are wiser than this, you beat my imagination by showing your effervescence foolery here. So disappointed in you!!!

Good one from NEMA anyway!!

5 Likes

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by magoo10(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hope Ortom the wheel barrow pusher is also doing something serious towards the flood issue.

1 Like

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
AS COPIED:
A TALE OF TWO WORLD LEADERS, SAME SCENERIO

News One: Flood in Houston, Texas 100,000 Houses submerged:

US President Donald Trump flies in for on-the spot assessment. Relief materials readily available, prayers offered and wide media coverage.

News Two: Flood in Markurdi Benue State : 110,000 people displaced in 24 communities:

Nigerian President Muhamadu Buhari arrives his hometown Daura, Katsina celebrating Muslim holiday, merries and feast on rams. Not even a federal minister has paid a visit, poor media coverage and nothing more.

Mbok is this a hate speech?

13 Likes

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by baike: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
please sent down to Nigeria here too oooooh
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
If oga explore no advertise am here then its a lie
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by xenakanbi337: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Long overdue... God grant them Benue peeps solace
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by biomustry: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just like texas own grin
God help us
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by soleexx(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
God bless nigeria
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by TheFreeOne: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
It should be thoroughly monitored lest it gets diverted by heartless politicians and officials.

Kudos to NEMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by birdsview(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hope the items ain't diverted
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by ignis: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Has the president visit the victims?
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by IMASTEX: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice work
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Usernamefornl: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Oh my Africa cry
u need help.
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Usernamefornl: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
greatiyk4u:

You need some employability skills to keep you busy and save you from heart attack. Ontop Buhari. Matter

Well done NEMA and make sure accountability remains your watch word!
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by WizPrince1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by PiuniMan: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Great Initiative

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
what's pussymonster doing in that update kwanu
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
what's pussymonster doing in that update kwanu
my picture
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Yusfunoble(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
angry

Nice one #NEMA

At op which one be p**symonster, which kind yeye name be that?

U still put am for picture sev.

1 Like

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one, coming at the right time, i hope it wont be diverted.
Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Let's contribute something for omenka

1 Like

Re: NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry

Nice one #NEMA

At op which one be p**symonster, which kind yeye name be that?

U still put an for picture sev.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Jang: Nigeria Can Only Be Restructured When I'm President / Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos / Okupe Begs Critics - Call Me An Attack Lion, Not Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.