Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (25844 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by BABANGBALI: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
hmmmm
why you dey moan?the thing don enter?e sweet you?
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by chidekings(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
MichealStanley:
you are such a fool for praying for someone's downfall,you are the one who is going to die..Bet me

Why would he bet you.

You be death?
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Bsmartt(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Get well soon bro. God will grant you spontaneous recovery. Cheers!
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by MhizzAJ(f): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
BABANGBALI:
why you dey moan?the thing don enter?e sweet you?

don't worry cheesy...u will get banned very soon
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Temptee101(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Quickest recovery bro. Lots of love over here
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Cooljoe1(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Quick recovery man,we need you in goal.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

leukemia is not child's play

Every1 is goin to die.. Thats the realest thing.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
MichealStanley:
you are such a fool for praying for someone's downfall,you are the one who is going to die..Bet me

Why are you making curses? The survival rate for acute leukemia is very low (about 26%). I hope Carl survives though.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Nehemiah18: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

With God nothing is impossible
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by DrHighchief(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
May the almighty God heal you...#healed
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by 9jawear(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
And there are so many alternative cures to cancer than this dangerous chrome-therapy that claims the lives of innocent victims, its pathetic how western medicine has become.With all the money they have they dont know how to do research and try out alternative herbal cures from india and china.You can even find some online
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by bennie1980(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
God is your healer. You will definitely get transferred to full health in Jesus name. Keep smiling and put the devil to shame

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by MichealStanley(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

This guy does not deserve this long torture that will still kill him in the end.

It's even better he had a cardiac arrest and died on the pitch than this wicked Leukemia.
U never reach to get sense,see the kind thing wey u dey right about your fellow person..ode
Anyways,
Happy Sallah Carl, I will collect Asun for you from Papa Mujidinat.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

This guy does not deserve this long torture that will still kill him in the end.

It's even better he had a cardiac arrest and died on the pitch than this wicked Leukemia.

Anyways,

for once i disagree with. see all those tats on his arm. e fit contribute to his torture.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by MichealStanley(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Get well soon bro,the lord is ur strength.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

Anyways,

for once i disagree with you.see all those tats on his arm. e fit contribute to his torture.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by TDonald: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
internationalman:
Everything in life is a blessing depending on the angle u re viewing it from...

Really undecided

How is cancer a blessing

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by davss02(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

Anyways,
Your stupidity is irredeemable ...kwontinue
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

Are You God You Just Spoke Like A Small Mind undecided
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by BABANGBALI: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:

don't worry cheesy...u will get banned very soon
go report me,I will open another account,it is free tongue tongue tongue
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by internationalman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
TDonald:

Really undecided

How is cancer a blessing
Everything is also different from anything depending on the angle u re viewing it from.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by DonJ29: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

Anyways,
Why do u always comment nonsense?
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by mollymotion(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

Anyways,
how do you know abi u be God?
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Mujtahida: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
I feel sad but I pray for your healing Carl.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by TDonald: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
internationalman:

Everything is also different from anything depending on the angle u re viewing it from.

No matter what angle you are viewing from..... Cancer is never a blessing

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin I love his positivity! cool cool
May God heal you, bro.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by jessykings(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

HmMm, thank God you are not his God and his life is not in your hands.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by atlas01: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Which one is good between Cardiac arrest or leukemia.... I don't know how some people think...
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Collins10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tos87:
Nice.... Get well soon bro.
Get well from what? Leukaemia? I am not trying to be a hater, but people dont recover from that shit, bro. As much as I love Carl, I am afraid he is still going to die.I am a Doctor. I know what I am saying.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Kaysalas(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
God be with you bro. we love you and miss you
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Rajosh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

are you God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua / Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.