Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (25843 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by jackpot(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

leukemia is not child's play
oh ye mortal. you know you'll die someday, right?
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by internationalman(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
TDonald:

No matter what angle you are viewing from..... Cancer is never a blessing
remember I said everything. I never said anything.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by horlakunle25(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

b4 nko? Who no go die! Even if someone is hale and healthy, anybody can die @ anytime! Some people sleep and dey jst don't wake up again! Longlife is all we all need to pray for.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by hgnbello(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Get well.soon...u.shall.overcome this by God.grace..amen
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Teacher1776(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cancer is a bîtch.

This guy does not deserve this long torture that will still kill him in the end.

It's even better he had a cardiac arrest and died on the pitch than this wicked Leukemia.

Anyways,
Happy Sallah Carl, I will collect Asun for you from Papa Mujidinat.

that was quite a cruel remark. Every man still got to fight till he breathes his last. Don't forget the story of kanu Nwankwor, how at a time when we all thought he couldn't make it thru the heart surgery. He not only made it, but went ahead and played football till a "ripe" soccer age.
Karl's case might not just be different. There is nothing like "impossible."
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Sholato242(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Keep smiling bro... God will heal you.... #Prayers
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by grandstar(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Sadly he's going to die

let's be realistic

Wrong. If he gets a bone marrow transfer, all will be well
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Surulady: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Smiling even on his sick bed knowing fully well what he's diagnosed of yet he's stil smiles cry cry
God if am ever ungrateful after eating hot eba and big at d comfort of my sitting room without stress God pls forgive me cry
Carl I pray to mighty healer to heal u Doctors only tries he has total healing and u will surely take part of it.

Get well soon we love u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Flintstone06(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Collins10:
Get well from what? Leukaemia? I am not trying to be a hater, but people dont recover from that shit, bro. As much as I love Carl, I am afraid he is still going to die.I am a Doctor. I know what I am saying.

So no one has ever recovered? Can u share o e or two articles about it to enlighten me.

Thanks
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Collins10(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Flintstone06:

So no one has ever recovered? Can u share o e or two articles about it to enlighten me.

Thanks
Sure, I will get back to you with the articles...

The best that can be done about it is prolonging the person's life. That is what people call SURVIVING LEUKAEMIA.... The person gets to live for a number of years, but still dies anyway. And the death is always because of Leukaemia. I am talking of medically, because that is what I know...

As for spiritual, people MAY have survived. I dont know exactly, because I am not exactly a very spiritual man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Bimpe29: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wish him a sound and quick recovery.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wish him a sound and quick recovery.

Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Elxandre(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Collins10:
Sure, I will get back to you with the articles...

The best that can be done about it is prolonging the person's life. That is what people call SURVIVING LEUKAEMIA.... The person gets to live for a number of years, but still dies anyway. And the death is always because of Leukaemia. I am talking of medically, because that is what I know...

As for spiritual, people MAY have survived. I dont know exactly, because I am not exactly a very spiritual man.
What about a bone marrow transfer?

And I think One of the Bracket music duo survived this.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Collins10(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Elxandre:

What about a bone marrow transfer?

And I think One of the Bracket music duo survived this.
Leukaemia is a very broad term. There are various stages and classes. Some can even be taken care of by mere blood transfusion. Others can be taken care of by Bone Marrow Transplant. Some others are also taken care of by Stem Cell Transplant, but none of these can work for Carl. The one Carl has is acute leukaemia (that is the only one that could be rightly called Cancer of the Blood). That is at the late stage. Damages have been done.

But like I said earlier, God can deliver Carl if he(Carl) has the faith. Spirituality is the best possible solution for him.

I really hope he does make it. He is a fine gentleman and was fast becoming the most reliable first teamer in the Super Eagles Squad.
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Elxandre(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Collins10:
Leukaemia is a very broad term. There are various stages and classes. Some can even be taken care of by mere blood transfusion. Others can be taken care of by Bone Marrow Transplant. Some others are also taken care of by Stem Cell Transplant, but none of these can work for Carl. The one Carl has is acute leukaemia (that is the only one that could be rightly called Cancer of the Blood). That is at the late stage. Damages have been done.

But like I said earlier, God can deliver Carl if he(Carl) has the faith. Spirituality is the best possible solution for him.
I really hope he does make it. He is a fine gentleman and was fast becoming the most reliable first teamer in the Super Eagles Squad.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline by Collins10(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Elxandre:
Thanks for the clarification
You are very much welcome...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua / Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.