Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) (49421 Views)

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by ILOVEPUSY(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
see mat
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Awusa with their mentality grin

DISCLAIMER: There's no other god but Almighty God. Don't be decieved, allah is not God! I have no business with allah because The Almighty God is the most powerful

Stop being ignorant....Allah is God almighty in Arabic language.

He is the same GOD we call jehovah.

3 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by manci(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
may Allah give us opportunity to slaughter camels in coming sallahs aheads. ameen not amen.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
momentusjay:

I concur, Mod should do something about it

Seun , mynd44 or lalasticlala please stop portraying Islam as a violent religion cos that is exactly what goes on here.

I had to go through a questionair before commenting on Muslim thread and WORST still I had to see a stupid sentence on my profile page acknowledging Allah and Muhammed. .is this stupidity really necessary? do Muslims go through this when they comment on Christian threads?

You may not know but you are breeding resentment and chaos with this.

Please adjust.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by olabode89(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
@seun and other mods, please how do I remove the statement about Allah/god/God from my profile.

4 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Sermwell(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Post address of the place!

Have they started boiling it?
Na wa oo! Na so you like camel meat? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
9jawear:
Islam and plaigarism

Unfortunately no matter how hard you try,it will always be difficult to tell a grown up child that the people he had always thought to be his parents are not the biological ones.

The fact that the Quran came after the bible and coincidentally has the biblical stories with some twist is a topic for another day.

As far as I'm concerned,God is not interested in Islam or Christianity. ...all he is interested in are the redeemed talking about those who accept Jesus as their redeemer.

Whether you pray in a mosque or in a church,whether you observe easter or eld fitir,whether you celebrate Christmas or eld kabir, GOD is the unifying factor and both religions worship and pray to the same GOD called Allah in Arabic language and Jehovah or Yaweh in Hebrew.

In paradise,there will be no mosque or church,no Christians or Muslims but only those who have accepted Jesus as their lord and saviour.

So whether you are a Christian or Muslim, as long as you accept Jesus as your lord and saviour,you are guaranteed eternal life in paradise.

If you are a Muslim reading this,I want you to know that you don't have to leave your religion in order to accept Jesus as your redeemer.

You can continue to pray the usual Muslim way,observe your festivals and perform your hajj as you want but all you need is to accept Jesus as your saviour by reading these words out where ever you are...

"LORD JESUS,I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AS AN ETERNAL SACRIFICE TO TAKE AWAY MY SINS,I ACCEPT YOU TODAY AS MY REEDEMER. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME"

If you read these words out then you are saved and the angels have just started building your mansion..YES it's that easy.

Congratulations once more.

9 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by gazmaths(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
ochobaba:

I weep when I was forced to accept it
No worries bro, it won't last since we were forced, something forced don't survive the taste of time

You weeped and you still commented. Is it by force and u av any meaningful message to pass across? Imagine all the Christians abuse we would av been seen if that claim was no there. Christians are the ones condemning christians on christian thread. They are the ones raising abuses on themselves. they w still come to muslim thread to show the hatred. Una born to argue and condemn. I know Jesus did not preach hatred so stop it. Let us celebrate our salah in peace.

1 Like

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
How can i deativate my account? I do no want to see that nonesense on my profile that there is no god than Allah. I want to deactivate my account. Sum1 pls help

4 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by DCONE1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Jesus!
. This is so wrong...
Mtchew Nonsense.
who told you its wrong..you are just ignorant ask google and see what it wud tell you......one of the best meat in the world
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Sissie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by femi852: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
this one is strong ohhh..which kind trash be dis so we must accept dah we believe in islam be4 comentnn on it...iranu
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by bejima: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim Ummah. Allah Ya maimaita mana
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by GreatManBee: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pavore9:
The day I first tasted Camel's milk, it was as if a tap was directed to my bowels! cheesy

How did it affect your bowel? I'll like to try it.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Sermwell(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ebayray come and eat camel meat oo! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by GreatManBee: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
How can i deativate my account? I do no want to see that nonesense on my profile that there is no god than Allah. I want to deactivate my account. Sum1 pls help

lol
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Omobolaji20(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
what are you looking for in a Muslim thread when you are a Christian?
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
ABUZINZU:
op you stay around council bus stop ikotun

I live around that area.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Pavore9: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
GreatManBee:

How did it affect your bowel? I'll like to try it.

The sudden need to rush out to use the comvinence .
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by GreatManBee: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pavore9:

The sudden need to rush out to use the comvinence .

lol
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Josephjnr(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ochobaba:

No worries bro, it won't last since we were forced, something forced don't survive the taste of time

I think they(bosses of nairaland) are doing it believing that none-muslim niaralanders are aggressive/display act of violence towards Muslims on the forum. But the question is,who is more violent and aggressive than a typical Muslim? I don't want to start mentioning names. They also ignored the suffering of Christians on the forum. Are they trying to islamize nairaland? For with time,everybody will confess Allah and become a Muslim on nairaland like me.
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by misterh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:
that tells you nairaland is meant for muslims
femi852:
this one is strong ohhh..which kind trash be dis so we must accept dah we believe in islam be4 comentnn on it...iranu
Josephjnr:

I think they(bosses of nairaland) are doing it believing that none-muslim niaralanders are aggressive/display act of violence towards Muslims on the forum. But the question is,who is more violent and aggressive than a typical Muslim? I don't want to start mentioning names. They also ignored the suffering of Christians on the forum. Are they trying to islamize nairaland? For with time,everybody will confess Allah and become a Muslim on nairaland like me.
ochobaba:

If Seun were to be a Muslim, many people would have seen this act as bigotry. Fortunately, he's an atheist. For those that were with NL 6-8 years ago and knew how NL worked, they would understand this declaration. In the early days of NL, religious related topics especially Islam related ones were always battlegrounds. Non Muslims usually invaded those topics and mock and deride Islam and Muslims. Meanwhile, Christian topics didn't witness these attacks. A subsection, Islam for Muslims was thereafter created just for Muslims and their topics. This didn't prevent those attacks from coming. Seun then made topics about Islam appear on the front page only on Fridays. Some Muslims saw this as being unfair as Christian related topics graced the front page at anytime. So, the questions being asked is one of the measures put in place by Seun to check these attacks on Islam topics on Nairaland.

If any topic is posted on the Islam for Muslims subsection, the question about whether you're a Muslim is automatically asked. It doesn't matter whether the thread is about Islam or not. I believe what Seun hopes to achieve with it is to make sure only Muslims view threads in the Islam for Muslim subsection. A non-Muslim making comment on them is seen as being at the wrong place. It's then weird when non-Muslims click on topics posted in the Islam for Muslim subsection but complain of the whole NL being islamized (whatever that means).

4 Likes

Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by missyQween(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
money121:
Allah Akbar..
Planing to do the same thing next year..
In shall Allahu..

Check out my standard cow��

Don't forget to send invite... lol...May Allah make it easy for us
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by blingxx(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I can't eat this kind of meat
I prefer ram

Jesus is my Saviour

Dey their dey form holy holy on nairaland ...
Re: A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
misterh:

If Seun were to be a Muslim, many people would have seen this act as bigotry. Fortunately, he's an atheist. For those that were with NL 6-8 years ago and knew how NL worked, they would understand this declaration. In the early days of NL, religious related topics especially Islam related ones were always battlegrounds. Non Muslims usually invaded those topics and mock and deride Islam and Muslims. Meanwhile, Christian topics didn't witness these attacks. A subsection, Islam for Muslims was thereafter created just for Muslims and their topics. This didn't prevent those attacks from coming. Seun then made topics about Islam appear on the front page only on Fridays. Some Muslims saw this as being unfair as Christian related topics graced the front page at anytime. So, the questions being asked is one of the measures put in place by Seun to check these attacks on Islam topics on Nairaland.

If any topic is posted on the Islam for Muslims subsection, the question about whether you're a Muslim is automatically asked. It doesn't matter whether the thread is about Islam or not. I believe what Seun hopes to achieve with it is to make sure only Muslims view threads in the Islam for Muslim subsection. A non-Muslim making comment on them is seen as being at the wrong place. It's then weird when non-Muslims click on topics posted in the Islam for Muslim subsection but complain of the whole NL being islamized (whatever that means).

Soro niyen?

A sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

Muslims also invade Christian threads and I know for a fact cos I have quite a number I created and I had to tolerate funny comments. So I will advice Seun to remove that questionair so that there will be a level playing ground for both religions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadeeth Of The Day / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.