Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir (7329 Views)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
[/sup]Hon. Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslins Community Over Eid-l-Kabir Sallah Festivity

As Muslins across the world today celebrate[sup]
Eid-l-Kabir occasion to commemorate the Sallah festival, world leaders have called on them to use the celebration to thank God for another opportunity for life as they continuously pray for peace and co-existence amongst our fellow religious brothers and sisters. Though, the Nigerian Government has declared today Friday and Monday public holiday to mark this holy celebration for all the muslin faithful.

The chief sponsor of the popular \'not too young to run bill'‎ and Deputy Chairman ho‎use committee on Capital Markets And Institution Hon. Tony Nwulu has Joined top voices to felicitate with Muslins as the observe today\'s Eid-l-Kabir Sallah Festivity.

In his Words 

My Message at Eid

On behalf of my family, the good people of Oshodi - Isolo 2 Federal Constituency of Lagos State, let me felicitate with the Muslims Ummah on the commemoration of Eid-Adha.

A great day of sacrifice, love and commitment calls all compatriot to duty, the duty to preach and encourage all Nigrians to embrace peace, unity an brotherliness.

Because without you, there will be no us.
God bless Nigeria!

Eid Mubarak!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by MhizzAJ(f): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
cool
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by babyfaceafrica: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one..God bless.Nigeria
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

And in other news...

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy Sallah

Arsenal fans shouldn't take this too serious.

I don't mean Mohammed Sallah
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by MDsambo: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He is a jobless confused fellow.

Wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2017
So we should fry sperm

his bill is causing havoc everywhere
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by Tolams16(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Not Ftc
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by abbaapple: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Stale news. Mttscheewww!
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by timilehin007(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
So we should fry sperm

his bill is causing havoc everywhere

no cook it and filter it properly then drink it
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by twilliamx(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
H
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by Evablizin(f): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

Wasted sperm
. Painment

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by MDsambo: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Evablizin:
. Painment
I hope you knw you aint matured enough to quote me?
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by modupeleke(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Barka da sallah to all the Muslims all over the world, Allah ya maimaitamana. wish am still in the north where sallah meat for dey brekete everywhere but here in part of country I am now, na story you go dey hear.
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by cantok(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Mtchewwww
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by elpiro: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Malaria free Salah meat for all

Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by Evablizin(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2017
MDsambo:

I hope you knw you aint matured enough to quote me?
yes i know papa but you gotto calm down
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by MDsambo: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Evablizin:
yes i know papa but you gotto calm down

good
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by cantok(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Trying to curry favor from Muslims who are Yorubas and Hausas in the APC, since the next election will be conducted by the APC machinery. I hope the next election will not be like a do-or-die-affair
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by HottestFire: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017

The real sponsors of "Not too young to rule" will soon show.

wink
Re: Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir by englishmart(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2018
We Christians are peaceful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Generates N5trn, Targets N5.3trn By Year-end / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG / Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.