Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP (7103 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by oshozondii: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2023

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi is presently in the Supreme Court seeking to reclaim his stolen mandate and he is focused on that.

He has been in the vanguard of ensuring a just nation where justice must be the watchword, and he will not stop until Nigeria achieves a leadership it truly deserves.

Obi has pontificated severally on the need for leaders to be good role models and to live a life worthy of emulation. This he has done by publicly putting his credentials in the open for verification. Nigeria will get better when men of integrity and honour drive the affairs of the nation.

We therefore welcome every other interest willing to join us in our pursuit of a nation where justice shall reign.

Obiora Ifoh
LP’s NPS
https://labourparty.com.ng/lps-response-on-the-invitation-by-atiku/

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Obi no dey hide any thing. Go to UNN & verify

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by princepeter566: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Naija matter don tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by NutritionGuru: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
princepeter566:
Naija matter don tire me.
Better days ahead for Nigerians, check my last Post and you will know that Nigeria shall soon Celebrate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by kaywhy09(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Alright
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Olarewaju89: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy

Some people don't understand that sitting in your own house, in peace, eating snacks and minding your own business is priceless.

Morning 🌅

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by cyberdurable(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Obi's credentials is out there in the public, unlike this Thief and Career crimi.nal called Tilumbu... everything about him is shrouded in secrecy... Mr forgery.. I spit on anyone that supports this rogu.e and curse their offsprings to be a Crimi.nal and bastar.d like tinubu

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Tunde835(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
I repeat Tinubu is being too lenient with these guys. He should just shut them up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by omoadeleye(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Not that important

1 Like

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Bruisecruise: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu represents a section of the country whose only instinct for survival is to benefit from a failed society.

A functional society would leave Tinubu and his followers clueless that’s why they always screamed “he made men”.

Which men? The useless Fashola who couldn’t improve the power situation of Nigeria in 8 years after mocking Jonathan saying “Gbatueyo” politicians.

Nothing irritates me more than pretenders like Fashola, a bloody criminal who was responsible for the PEPT judgement and now he has unjustly incarcerated an innocent Chike Ibezim for months now.

Looking at Tinubu, I really wish the youths can understand how powerless the elites are if they can truly unite for one common cause to uproot the entire system.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by NutritionGuru: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obi no dey hide any thing. Go to UNN & verify
Yes, that is why I loved him but he should have congrated Tinubu as fellow Southerner after Tribunal Judgement. My brother, life should not be so embittered.
shocked BREAKING NEWS: https://www.nairaland.com/7866920/let-tinubu-breathe-allow-tinubu#126227545

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by id4sho(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by kglamour(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
No need of any verification now till after 2031 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Godoverevery: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
NL is full of teenagers and young undergraduate.

Now I understand why most old accounts avoid the platform and even the owner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Kubin: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Mr/miss tinubu should send their agbadorians to go and verify.

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by sukkot: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy ellupee

1 Like

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Administration1: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Lolz
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Ayo25: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Obiora Ifoh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Rodimi20000000: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Obi certificate can be used to dispatch sell suya

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Thegamingorca(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu is a transgendered cow

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Menclothing: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Which of them ?

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu nah hermaphrodite. Nah why dem dey call am ebola
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by lapo(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Gbajue

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Judolisco(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Ehn make e use d credentials go win election now.... I tot you guys said u won d election now it's Atiku u r following.... Anywhere belle face politicians

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by iSense247: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2023
[s]
Tunde835:
I repeat Tinubu is being too lenient with these guys. He should just shut them up
[/s]Obi has pontificated severally on the need for leaders to be good role models and to live a life worthy of emulation. This he has done by publicly putting his credentials in the open for verification. Nigeria will get better when men of integrity and honour drive the affairs of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Drsmartphilips: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Bruisecruise:
Tinubu represents a section of the country whose only instinct for survival is to benefit from a failed society.

A functional society would leave Tinubu and his followers clueless that’s why they always screamed “he made men”.

Which men? The useless Fashola who couldn’t improve the power situation of Nigeria in 8 years after mocking Jonathan saying “Gbatueyo” politicians.

Nothing irritates me more than pretenders like Fashola m, a bloody criminal who was responsible for the PEPT judgement and now he has unjustly incarcerated an innocent Chike Ibezim for months now.

Looking at Tinubu, I really wish the youths can understand how powerless the elites are if they can truly unite for one common cause to uproot the entire system.

more of you Igbo monkeys would receive the same treatment

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Toluwanise247(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Your party don’t have faith in judiciary but you are heading to Supreme Court.
It very obviously that obi and Atiku are the same, no wonder they contest against Buhari 2019. Both of you are not destined to rule Nigeria. If any of you force your way into presidency , your regime will be like baba Buhari full of pain and darkness. God forbid . Never again shall Nigeria have a president like baba Buhari

27 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Tunde835(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
iSense247:
[s][/s]Obi has pontificated severally on the need for leaders to be good role models and to live a life worthy of emulation. This he has done by publicly putting his credentials in the open for verification. Nigeria will get better when men of integrity and honour drive the affairs of the nation.
What obi needs is someone to put him in his place. I think Tinubu is the most competent candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by money121(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Seen
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Againstallodds: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
who is tinubu? A woman or a man? Does he possess the power of god to shut people up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by HateBigots: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Stage 1: “Tinubu was one of the best students in CSU class of ‘79, he graduated with first class honours”

Stage 2: “Atiku and co are embarking on a wild goose chase, they’re wasting their time”

Stage 3: “The school issued certificate to Bola Tinubu, but he lost it, so he forged another one”

Stage 4: “The school already acknowledged that he attended, the certificate doesn’t matter”

Stage 5: “Chicago State University certificate is ceremonial, you have the right to redesign it to your own taste”
———————————————
Stage 6: “We need to learn how to forgive and forget”?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Netherland Over Boko Haram / How Is PHCN Doing In Your Area? / FG Proposes N8.6trn Budget For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.