Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (64235 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by chara019: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
I read the write up relating to this video,the women had made her hair with some Brazilian hair,fixed actually, following some days,she started complaining of headaches, she went to her health facility and after some investigations, nothing was found,though was told to rest prolly due to stress.But,it aggravated, she went back and this time,the doctor inspected her scalp,and lo and behold,maggots were on her scalp,they were termed cadaver maggots.
It was later finalised that,prolly the Brazilian hair was that of a dead body,which wasn't well processed,

Just wondering why the maggots didn't fall off,probably why combing or something.Dunno
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by deebrain(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus Christ.

I've heard something like this some years back....

Ladies be careful.

Many of you are extremely beautiful with your natural hair. Pata pata, weave it nicely this festive period.

We are just getting more and more wicked.

1 Like

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dubemeagle(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2017
NairalandCS:
Brazilian worms. grin
guy u dey wicked

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by o42austino(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
this is mango Worm
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by chatupkay: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
People are just wicked! The extent people can go just to make money in this world will make one loose faith in humanity. Choi! some of these so called 'human hair' are gotten from dead corpse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXNM7kU2oh4&itct=CA4QpDAYCiITCPP8vPz4g9YCFZyaVQodTeUPL1Icd29tYW4gbWFnZ290cyBicmF6aWxpYW4gaGFpcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

i dont know y i av dis doubt abt this video. I think its fake! There is no way that damage done by the maggot would av progressed to dat level without previous medical intervention or some kind of herbal medication before now! ....Something is not just ryt with dat video. The holes on the head are so wide!
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Will you keep Quiet...

Evaberry:

Human hair doesn't cause that jor

I'm sure her hygiene wasnt good

how many times does she take her weave to the saloon to get it washed?

Does she even wash her hair and apply a good conditioner.

There could be other factors.

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Crazytrump(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Maggot was coming out of her body,she had to be transported back to her people in the village, I don't if she survived it or not
Tedassie:

what happened to her? She turned incredible hulk?
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Tedassie(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Crazytrump:
Maggot was coming out of her body,she had to be transported back to her people in the village, I don't if she survived it or not
choi!...wickedness in high places,the person wey do am think sey hin go live forever bah
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Crazytrump(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
MichealStanley:
Guy what happened
Maggot was coming out of her body,she had to be transported back to her people in the village, I don't if she survived it or not.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Geezholla: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2017
This is very despicable
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Crazytrump(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Tedassie:

choi!...wickedness in high places,the person wey do am think sey hin go live forever bah
things guys do for money
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
this is maggot therapy... our browsing phones shouldn't meant for Nairaland , Facebook and WhatsApp alone
That's very true bro. I just Googled it now
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true bro. I just Googled it now
yea
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by uglodoh(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is myaiasis. I knew of a man infected with this disease. It was always a horrible sight seeing Maris coming out on one side of his cheeks.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
That many maggots bro? that shìt sent my skin crawling
yeah but its life saving...
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Mightyraw(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Which human hair is gotten from dead bodies?

So, as educated as you are, you also believe weavons are from dead bodies? undecided

Nigerians and ignorance are 5 and 6.. Nigeria is the only country in the world where education doesn't cure ignorance
what does education has to do with this

How do they produce human hair
And why the fvck do they call it human hair and not synthetic hair or somthing
It was even in our nursery rhyme about a lady that sold he hair back then

So man help by enlightening us , cos i aiint typing that on google
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
yea
It's good to be enlightened bro. After googling "Maggots theraphy", I re-watched the video and discovered that none of the medical practitioners was marveled at all. Meaning, the maggots were induced for medical purpose

It's true that browsing shouldn't be limited to Facebook and WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ziga: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maggots have been used in the past to treat infections.

My guess is that is what they are doing. using the maggots to kill off whatever infection she has in her scalp.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mightyraw:
what does education has to do with this

How do they produce human hair
And why the fvck do they call it human hair and not synthetic hair or somthing
It was even in our nursery rhyme about a lady that sold he hair back then

So man help by enlightening us , cos i aiint typing that on google
My brother, it's an act of illiteracy to believe that weavons are from dead bodies

Even if illiterates are meddling such a ridiculous and unverifiable claim, an educated person shouldn't join them

2 Likes

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by 4ward(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
lesson learnt.
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kokaine(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
the little maggots are life saving creatures. this is medical procedure. its called maggot therapy... Google it
just checked it. thanks so much. I'm in shock!! we learn everyday
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's good to be enlightened bro. After googling "Maggots theraphy", I re-watched the video and discovered that none of the medical practitioners were marveled at all. Meaning, the maggots were induced for medical purpose

It's true that browsing shouldn't be limited to Facebook and WhatsApp
exactly my bro... thanks for ur understanding

1 Like

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Human hair doesn't cause that jor

I'm sure her hygiene wasnt good

how many times does she take her weave to the saloon to get it washed?

Does she even wash her hair and apply a good conditioner.

There could be other factors.
Please my sister, forget hygiene. Yes, most of this human hair are gotten from dead people yet they are insterilized but just washed before processing it to weavon.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
That was something else, what was the cause
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kokaine:
just checked it. thanks so much. I'm in shock!! we learn everyday
cool
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
reminiscing:

Please my sister, forget hygiene. Yes, most of this human hair are gotten from dead people yet they are insterilized but just washed before processing it to weavon.
So, how many death women hair will circulate the whole Africa for the living ones to make their own hair? undecided

Your ignorance is intriguing
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
God forbid. This is the worst video I've ever seen. I had to warn the person who sent it to my whatsapp not to send such again. I nearly blocked her.
I would normally share certain videos but I deleted this one immediately I had a glimpse of what it was about.

Chineke ekwena ife ojoo.

Tufiakwa.

I shouldn't have commented on this thread. I didn't want any reminder of that.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by stainless239(f): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
gbosaa:
God forbid. This is the worst video I've ever seen. I had to warn the person who sent it to my whatsapp not to send such again. I nearly blocked her.
I would normally share certain videos but I deleted this one immediately I had a glimpse of what it was about.

Chineke ekwena ife ojoo.

Tufiakwa.

I shouldn't have commented on this thread. I didn't want any reminder of that.

lol
fear fear
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Mightyraw(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, it's an act of illiteracy to believe that weavons are from dead bodies

Even if illiterates are meddling such a ridiculous and unverifiable claim, an educated person shouldn't join them
I proly illiterate then,
Though i never thought of it been hair or of some person or not

But if you attend the same primary school as mine
Their is a poem about a poor handsome man who sold his golden watch to buy his wife a golden comb for her hair,
In which the wife alreadt sold her hair watch to buy a golden chain for his watch

The question is to whom did she sell it to , and what is it used for

Abeg let a lady bail us out
Am still feeling illiterate
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by flairlady(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think this is a form of treatment called maggot therapy

1 Like

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by phatnpretty(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saw this on Facebook, its newly discovered healing therapy for deep wounds. The maggots are bred to be sterile. They eat the dead skin of the wounds. That's the latest therapy for deep wounds. They are introduced to the skin and removed after two days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / A Thread For Body Builders / Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.