Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (64231 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mightyraw:

I proly illiterate then,
Though i never thought of it been hair or of some person or not

But if you attend the same primary school as mine
Their is a poem about a poor handsome man who sold his golden watch to buy his wife a golden comb for her hair,
In which the wife alreadt sold her hair watch to buy a golden chain for his watch

The question is to whom did she sell it to , and what is it used for

Abeg let a lady bail us out
Am still feeling illiterate
It's one of those superstitious beliefs that many of us grew up with, but age, exposure and enlightenment have shown to us that we were only brainwashed.

How many of these people have gone to weavon producing factories to see how they are being produced? They don't seek for knowledge, rather, they let themselves to be brainwashed by some so called pastors

The world has changed and people are now becoming wiser to debunk many African superstitious beliefs
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please u ppl should check myiasis. I don't think it has anything to do with human hair
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
jrusky:
This is old news.

But in actual sense it;s a big lesson for her and a big lesson to fake hair maniac fashion syndrome babes. The lady in video is very lucky that her brain was not eaten up by the worm by now it would be a disaster. This is why I so hated all these fake scam long hair called Brazilian hair or Mongolia hair or Tsunami Hair a lot.

I happened to watched a documentary sometime late last year in Florida where the secret was revealed how the India produced this disease infected hair extensions to the populace it was so horrible. Shaving off dead body hair then take it to their demonic shrine to offer it as a sacrifice to their 10 heads fifteen legs bloody monster they called their god then after some and idol worshiping stunt packed all the hair for processing and ship out of India to manily I quote *Africa* and the most annoying thing was that their major buyer is a *Nigeria* according to the documentary it was so sad documentary may God help us in Nigeria our sense of wannabe is killing Nigerians and lack of power for easy access to view documentary like this on TV is another major factor that is killing Nigerians because if people has uninterrupted electricity to watch some documentary people will adjust. For shaving off untreated dead body hair, sacrifice it to demon alone make this hair demonic and dangerous.

I thank God for the life of this young lady she ss lucky to still be alive with these heavy duty maggot playing with her skull turning it to burrow.

I can't just stop laughing at this. Very funny to me...especially the Demonic Part.
It's great there is a medical explanation to this anyway.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rick9(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Op see what your video has caused,now I cannot continue with my pounded yam and okro soup again
Such cannot prevent me from eating my food
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by enemyofprogress: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rick9:

Such cannot prevent me from eating my food
you na human bean?
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rick9(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you na human bean?
Yeah I am.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true bro. I just Googled it now
although maggot therapy is real but I think in this case, its not maggot therapy..

Is called myiasis. Google it
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
chara019:
I read the write up relating to this video,the women had made her hair with some Brazilian hair,fixed actually, following some days,she started complaining of headaches, she went to her health facility and after some investigations, nothing was found,though was told to rest prolly due to stress.But,it aggravated, she went back and this time,the doctor inspected her scalp,and lo and behold,maggots were on her scalp,they were termed cadaver maggots.
It was later finalised that,prolly the Brazilian hair was that of a dead body,which wasn't well processed,

Just wondering why the maggots didn't fall off,probably why combing or something.Dunno
its called myiasis
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
flairlady:
I think this is a form of treatment called maggot therapy
this isn't maggot therapy please... Google Myiasis.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
although maggot therapy is real but I think in this case, its not maggot therapy..

Is called myiasis. Google it
I will check it bros
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by lloyds(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
It is not possible for life maggots to be moving inside one's body especially that much and she would still be that clean and alive.
Medically impossible. It's fake video.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Human hair doesn't cause that jor

I'm sure her hygiene wasnt good

how many times does she take her weave to the saloon to get it washed?

Does she even wash her hair and apply a good conditioner.

There could be other factors.
You still will not learn.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by CioAngels(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
The hair be shaved now.
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by akigbemaru: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
People are just wicked! The extent people can go just to make money in this world will make one loose faith in humanity. Choi! some of these so called 'human hair' are gotten from dead corpse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXNM7kU2oh4&itct=CA4QpDAYCiITCPP8vPz4g9YCFZyaVQodTeUPL1Icd29tYW4gbWFnZ290cyBicmF6aWxpYW4gaGFpcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google
Re: Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Human hair doesn't cause that jor

I'm sure her hygiene wasnt good

how many times does she take her weave to the saloon to get it washed?

Does she even wash her hair and apply a good conditioner.

There could be other factors.
Chai!!!
Women too get wahala sha!!!!
See processes...ontop hair!!!
Thank God for my laif mehn!!!
I luk clean and fresh with "just #300"...300 fckn naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / A Thread For Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.