Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (68344 Views)

Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY's 48th Birthday Dinner / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Kaywaz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na all this people make this nigga dy popular
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
If u no get money hide ur face!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Skmoda360(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
complete smackdown
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
softwerk:
This guy just reduced AY's rating by 50% cry

I would have loved to date this Hushpuppi guy only he's a homosexual shocked

Really working hard for the new Ifone 8 grin
shame no dey your body mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Lonergem: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
thank god 4 dis replies me and hushpuppi are nw frd since he started 2 behave lky a mature man.

I swear dis one na happy new month strike for ay and his comedy
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by popularbc: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Gucci Detector
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by tooth4tooth: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Laryne:
Hushpuppi get sense o... just the appropriate response. It appeared like AY was trying to mock him but hushy don level the playing ground.

Ibifizzleboy:
jesu, if na me b AY I go hide my face in shame

Nwodosis:
Perfect finishing of AY that wants to tell us that he bought Gucci bag.

Prefola:
Hahahaha!! lmao..xo hushpuppy is nw grown up?? i hereby declare a change of name 4 him 'hushdog' .savage of d highest other..dis guy gat no chill oo,he gave him hot hot,thumbs up 2 hushpuppy,nice response 4 a busybody that cant mind his biznes lyk ay..dat wil reset his thinking ability..1:1 tho..waiting 4 a response 4rm ay...

Opistorincos:
Hushpapi came in hot, gave AY a headshot

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Team HushPuppi
#IStandWithHushPuppi

#AYCanDie

The source of his wealth may be questionable ,which is non of my concern. But one thing i have always loved about Hushpuppi is his undisputed sense of judgement cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Maximus85(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

Comedian, AY shared a photo of himself rocking a Gucci bag and he thought to call out flamboyant Nigerian, Hushpuppi in his caption that reads, '@hushpuppi i am so impressed that everyone trust your judgement on the Gucci brand that started in Florence in 1921 even before your own father was born..... oya come and confirm my own make me too rest'.

Immediately, Hushpuppi's reply came in swift. He responsed saying, 'as my personality isnt for everyone, so is my response'

http://valentineigbeli..com.ng/2017/09/hushpuppi-and-comedian-ay-come-for-each.html

What's wrong with all these poverty drenched boys?
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by ebenholer(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
godchildjayboy:
Hush puppi acted right and matured....as my personality isnt for everyone, so is my response' even AY indirectly insulted hush puppi father. Before his father was born.
AY is a comedian and should be taken as that. He is somehow trying to make things hilarious I am sure o that though.
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Rick9(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mehn this Hushpuppy reply Is so Epic, I destructive behavior and devastating, I how did he come up with that being Thumbs up
A. y want trend Ahahahahahahahaha I
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by hugoboss36(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Laryne:
Hushpuppi get sense o... just the appropriate response. It appeared like AY was trying to mock him but hushy don level the playing ground.
i will bet my life...this isnt the handiwork of hush...i guess he must have engaged a well to do PR...nice one from his cabalss...AY...ntooor

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Gbemini(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na so trouble sleep ,ay go wake am,see as he finish your life AY,chai chinekeme
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by ncoolsome(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
softwerk:

how hard hv u been working?how many client per day?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by kalumichael(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2017
mehn AY dx one na finishing,,,c levels na u go find puppy trouble
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by kennsville(m): 4:07am On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

You are not ok ... Lmfao. ...
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 02, 2017
richeeyo:
and now one idiot go marry am thinking say him don get wife, this one fit Bleep neighbor for meat for soup
My brother the thing sef tire me, Nija girls just make things tire person walahi
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by seniwellsFX: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Naija girls and love of money eh
lolzzzz.. waiting u expect from traveling olosho...see her picture,u go know say she be confirm Candy shop..they are ready to bleep the devil just to get the Benjamins and the good life
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Holar1993: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Uncle Ay.......... how husy is now a grow up man I think you get what you now
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by oodua1stson: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Can't believe he mentioned Hush's father when unprovoked. I like his reply though

A.Y seem to be losing his sense lately
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2017
aurxtino:
can I dm u?
focus on the post, leave woman alone.......lol
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2017
classyc:
focus on the post, leave woman alone.......lol
lol women makes the world go round ooo ���
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by unadeymadkwa: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Hush! Savage you are.
AY! Mumu you are.
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by olaszydaruma(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

I want to know you
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Mercyclaire: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Thought hushpuppet Was a chinko
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by Stallione(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

How did u know he is a homosexual,tell me sometin i never hear oo!!
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by opeolu202: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

do u need my dad's number? i think u'd get wat u need from him...
Re: Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post by belindar: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
When I tell u that these hushpuppi is intelligent you are doubting me.

He takes an intelligent man or woman to be successful in whatever he or she does
Check that response once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Meet The Nigerian Celebrity Tailor Whose Dress Costs As Much As N700,000 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.