Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari (3065 Views)

There’s A Clear Division Between Kanu And His Father, Says Ikpeazu / THE Difference Between Kanu's TREASON CHARGE And Northern Youth's QUIT NOTICE? / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Tkester: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
The simple answer is Nnamdi Kanu.
Nov18 will confirm. OP get ready!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

because most commenting are igbos...

didnt you noticed that is mostly igbos that quickly comment on nairaland??...

MANY nigerians still dont use the internet,dont forget the older generations over 40 that barely use the internet...

my mother doesnt use internet...she dont care....but she hate biafra like no tommorow...

ipob thinks this thing is going to be won online...they are in for a bigggggggggg surprise....

My brother please dont generalise by using that bolden word..
It's because of you people that jamb cut-off was brought down to 120, but yet una no wan go school or adapt to new trend..
How do you want to advance in this dispensation without a prior knowledge or embracement of internet..
My grand mother is 70+ sends mail through her phone, like our FB photos and reads news online..
Please spare me that trash up there..
Coz, the main reason your people dont come out here is because una can't
argue logical..
Look at what you just wrote?
Just read it

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tkester:
The simple answer is Nnamdi Kanu.
Nov18 will confirm. OP get ready!

get ready for another massacker like with the shias...??...i dont think any none igbo is ready for that type of thing again.....

we are taking our distance from ipob.....

the igbos that want to still be proud biafran-nigerians,we will protect...the rest can go and die!!!!!....

whatever...
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI is popular both in nigeria and abroad, because BUHARI is a honest man while NNAMDI KANU is a professional fraudster grin
...while u are a professional zomB grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

because most commenting are igbos...

didnt you noticed that is mostly igbos that quickly comment on nairaland??...

MANY nigerians still dont use the internet,dont forget the older generations over 40 that barely use the internet...

my mother doesnt use internet...she dont care....but she hate biafra like no tommorow...

ipob thinks this thing is going to be won online...they are in for a bigggggggggg surprise....

It's because of you people that jamb cut-off was brought down to 120, but yet una no wan go school or adapt to new trend..
How do you want to advance in this dispensation without a prior knowledge or embracement of internet..
My grand mother is 70+ sends mail through her phone, like our FB photos and reads news online..
Coz, the main reason your people dnt cum out here is bcox una cn't argue logical and cant speak the common language..
That the reason why una bros/uncle de address a whole multi-cultural nation in hausa..
Abeg! Spare that trash again!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
chymes0359:

Coz, the main reason your people dont come out here is because una can't
argue logical..
Look at what you just wrote?
Just read it

my mother doesnt use the internet...like many older generations that i talk to daily......soooo,their opinions doesnt count no more because they dont use the internet??...

you will face many nigerians in real life that dont give a shi shi that somebody is talking for them online.....
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by muller101(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Both of them influences the country negatively
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
i know urhobos will never become biafrans because i talk with urhobos daily..

bloody hell!!!!...stop this,he is not delta,is afonja,blablablablabla....nobody gives a shitt about immitating other tribes online....

every tribe is proud of who they are,no matter how little people they have...

igbos should start talking straight and stop messing around.....
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Tkester: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

get ready for another massacker like with the shias...??...i dont think any none igbo is ready for that type of thing again.....

the igbos that want to still be proud biafran-nigerians,we will protect...the rest can go and die!!!!!....

whatever...

Shame is your name!!!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
i see no sense in dividing nigeria in such a hostile world.... undecided
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

i said..not soo many nigerians use the internet or even social media as we think...

ipob doesnt get it...

i communicate with alot of people all over the world...

not soooo many nigerians use the internet...but alot of igbos use it...

I shouldnt have quote earlier on, coz i dnt even know what your point is..
You are just digressing..

tsdarkside:

my mother doesnt use the internet...like many older generations that i talk to daily......soooo,their opinions doesnt count no more because they dont use the internet??...

you will face many nigerians in real life that dont give a shi shi that somebody is talking for them online.....
[color=#FF6O60]
you are just doing what i just told you initially..
Digressing na una thing, just like the ''Rat and presidential office war''.
Dnt mention me again..
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by modik(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO

Roughly served!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
chymes0359:

I shouldnt have quote earlier on, coz i dnt even know what your point is..
You are just digressing..

[color=#FF6O60]
you are just doing what i just told you initially..
Digressing na una thing, just like the ''Rat and presidential office war''.
Dnt mention me again..
[/color]

you wan discus with me make we discus in naija english!!!!.....

you,stop trying to distract me with colorful and nonesensecal writing...

since wen we write from the other direction......are you moslem..?
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

you wan discus with me make we discus in naija english!!!!.....

you,stop trying to distract me with colorful and nonesensecal writing...

since wen we write from the other direction......are you moslem..?
please stop being a troll, and dont mention me when you have nothing good to say, for the record am a bonafide christian..
Majority of my post are rightly aligned.
That's my style here..
If you dnt understand English, how will you understand Naija English when i start speakin' em..
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
chymes0359:

please stop being a troll, and dont mention me when you have nothing good to say, for the record am a bonafide christian..
Majority of my post are rightly aligned.
That's my style here..

troll...what that suppose to mean.....we blacks dont have such thoughts to any thing...

how can you call a black person troll..
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

whatever...

And what's the meaning of MASSACKER.... you for kukuma write Masaka in nasarawa state.
Mpama

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

troll...what that suppose to mean.....we blacks dont have such thoughts to any thing...

how can you call a black person troll..

Now i know you are a troll..
I wont be your bait..
English and comprehension heavy you for brain like wwe heavyweight championship..
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SHTFguy: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Reminds me of that billioniare Elelmule who was snubbed by Buhari when he went along with the CBN governor to see Buhari in the US.

A week later, Tony was invited on his personal capacity be a participant in a US-AFRICA economic summit held in Nairobi.

Buhari is only relevant as long as he remains President. Remove him from office and watch and see fow he will fade into obscurity within a month.

Nnamdi Kanu has more influence than Buhari since the Buhari's own is tied to the office he occupies.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:
Such a silly comparison
How dare you compare the President of Nigeria, a symbol of our sovereignty as a nation with one idiot scamming illiterate and frustrated ibos?

See Buhari supporter calling someone illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI wan faint oooooooooo.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

See Buhari supporter calling someone illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI wan faint oooooooooo.

Ipob illiterate..see your ugly face grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Ipob illiterate..see your ugly face grin

Wow see handsome Almajiri grin grin.

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Wow see handsome Almajiri grin grin.

They are better than you on a wild goose chase grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

They are better than you on a wild goose chase grin

You are one of them grin no offence!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by odduduwa: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO
guy you are wicked y nah? do you know that it is the jobless fellows that are quick to call others jobless
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

You are one of them grin no offence!

You are eboe, so not surprising that sense is not your friend grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

You are eboe, so not surprising that sense is not your friend grin

I no wan yab ur ethnic group as a good patriot but I think you are dan iska grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

I no wan yab ur ethnic group as a good patriot but I think you are dan iska grin

Archetypal ipob ibo, lacking in sense
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Archetypal ipob ibo, lacking in sense

Go suckle on cow breast that's all you are good in doing grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Go suckle on cow breast that's all you are good in doing grin

My IQ is still far better than yours that sucks on Kanu's dickk daily grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

My IQ is still far better than yours that sucks on Kanu's dickk daily grin

Better than sucking Abubakar Shekau dirty and bloody unwashed sack grin.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Better than sucking Abubakar Shekau dirty and bloody unwashed sack grin.

Oh well, glad you didn't dispute the claim that you a Kanu zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Oh well, glad you didn't dispute the claim that you a Kanu zombie grin

And you didn't dispute the fact that you are still on Abubakar Shekau's dirty sack grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri / Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death / Northerners, Emotional Blackmailing Is No Longer Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.