Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? (2783 Views)

Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Piiko:
do you know how many of my chics were also cornered in the past
I knew it will come to that...
There were cornered, because they allowed it..
Sorry tho... But pls corner with care, no go corner Don girlfriend o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Divay22:

I knew it will come to that...
There were cornered, because they allowed it..
Sorry tho... But pls corner with care, no go corner Don girlfriend o grin cheesy cheesy
my nickname is Don Piiko, that should send a msg across
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Piiko:
my nickname is Don Piiko, that should send a msg across
Lol...
Just be careful
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...
Just be careful
yes boss

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:
You quoted the wrong person.
oops. My bad

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
wow.. BBW. You like the full package? cheesy you must have touched the touchables of d voluptuous body. I can tell @ mcb.rooklynkiss

LOL... grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Haven't been in a party before.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Divay22(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2017
My sister's birthday was one hell of a party i wouldn't wish to see again....
I ran and jumped,all to save my life. cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by NairalandSARS: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Never been to a party.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:
My sister's birthday was one hell of a party i wouldn't wish to see again....
I ran and jumped,all to save my life. cheesy
expantiate biko. U saw a cockroach, it turned violent or guys were after your waist?

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Haven't been in a party before.
u mean nobody has grinded your body before. Say GOD

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Divay22(f): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
expantiate biko. U saw a cockroach, it turned violent or guys were after your waist?
Somethings are better left unsaid
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
u mean nobody has grinded your body before. Say GOD
grin grin grin

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin
baba... The thing weak me. Girls can keep secret. Ordinary dance, they won't tell.

Imagine if guys stopped sharing, here will be boring na
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
baba... The thing weak me. Girls can keep secret. Ordinary dance, they won't tell.

Imagine if guys stopped sharing, here will be boring na
true bro
infact here(as in romanceland) is already getting to boring
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
let's share romantic tales as the forum depicts. What's the hottest thing you've done at a party that never seems to leave your subconscious mind. Some peeps or parties could get you turned on that you do things 'Soundcity would never show.' was it a quickie, lapdance, stripping, smoking, teasing, romance, kissing or what?

For me, not much went down from my end as I often attended parties without a babe (insolvent). Never the less, I was able to sweet talk girls to roll with me at parties. During an after party after a dinner, i remember coming across a girl named Osayande. She was curvaceous and on a skimpy dress. I danced towards her sid and we clicked. Her grinding and dance moves was second to none.

One thing led to another and I took her to my seat when, I think, 'nobody has to know by kranium' was being played. She sat on me and lapdance took me to 'paradise.' i could tell I was having a strong effect on her. share yours guys/babes. I love to hear some. Even if you tag it 'what a friend did', no wahala wink

Vomiting and sleeping on the floor, yep alcohol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Lesbian Kneeling To Propose To Her Girlfriend At Ghanaian Airport / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Twitter With ‘waist Bead Challenge’ (photos) / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.