Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (21183 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Trippledee(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2017
congratulations
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by buffalowings: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Cheers. I love you all. Peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Blow it girl! If the trumpet is yours nobody can blow it better.Greater heights

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
She's too young to be exposed to the vileness of NL. Seun, Dem never knack you court injuction due to the age of some of your users...please add more security measures.

8 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
LMAO!! Nairaland oooooh!!!

She's very annoying biko.

Who asked her all this trash biko
When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

Just post graduation pics and get out. Who cares.
16 year don dy get fone na.
Txheeew

8 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
...but btw did she have to bring her pics and story over here? You've exposed yourself to all sorts (both compliments and unsavory remarks), be ready to take them. In my opinion, at your age you shouldn't even be on Nairaland, with the kind of fucckery(e-wars) that goes on here.

7 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by misteryman: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2017
I JUST FINDOUT NOW THAT CHILDREN FILLED NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by midehill(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Mylestone:
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my
profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

are they free
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Diso60090:
you know this person before?

No! You can check her posts to verify my claim. She answered some maths questions that I wish I could answer. All in all, she's not in the league of Nwaomoepe

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by luvlymabel: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2017
so ur still in secondary school and u join nairaland nawaoo, well congrats
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by AuroraB(f): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:
She's too young to be exposed to the vileness of NL. Seun, Dem never knack you court injuction due to the age of some of your users...please add more security measures.
Undergraduate-MOD-in-view cheesy sad
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Just went through this girls posts and all I see is a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by manikspears: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2017
It is obvious nwaamaipe is your boss and you both suck. At this age the only thing the girl had achieved that you can claim you have also achieved is being on nairaland and quite frankly you can see she is far relevant than the two of you combined on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

No! You can check her posts to verify my claim. She answered some maths questions that I wish I could answer. All in all, she's not in the league of Nwaomoepe
The way she answered that first physics question too amazed me despite not been taught well as she said.I love to give that question when chanced to set physics questions.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
see this one forehead like circumcised vagina

Pls stay on your lane. Hian
Lmao!! nobi lie ooh! Just viewed her profile

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by boy16(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:

Just post graduation pics and get out. Who cares. 16 year don dy get fone na. Txheeew

jealousy at it's peak undecided
beardlessdude:

Just post graduation pics and get out. Who cares. 16 year don dy get fone na. Txheeew

jealousy at it's peak

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
less than 16? probably 15..

keep those trumpets of yours and don't use the fact that you wanna shame someone (a troll who's trolling for fun) to flaunt your achievements and that's tasteless. I mean... why flaunt it?? anyone can achieve what you have now... even them kids in the slums if given a chance will achieve it so ion see the big deal here. Its simply Academic prowess.
No one's hating here but if you want us to celebrate with you don't mix hubris into it.

when you've achieved... people will blow your trumpet for you. that's how it ought to be...

at 15..... I wasn't even thinking of being on social media yet.... I was still using mtn airtime to download Java games. See how young you are.. already exposed to the rubbish on NAIRALAND....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by crisycent: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
To all those asking for people's opinion on NL, remember it is full of people who haven't finished secondary school.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by dumie(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

For your information, I don't even wear sunshade. Do you know what it means to have fun? I just got it from someone to wear, laugh and just have nice time. I won't do e-insult with you because I am well bred. There are many classless kids on Nairaland.
Congrats dear, u remind me of myself.. That age I joined sm, nairaland and equally doing well in school.. Keep it up

Pls ignore that Nwawhatever guy, the only thing he does in his miserable life is to troll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by bolubillionaire(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

You went for many competitions...
But u didn't win any... So why are you shouting upandan

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by irenosen22(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations dear.remain BOLD

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nov6(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Do u know my age besides am less than 16 years old.

my dear just ignore him...
Nothing good comes out of his mouth, don't let his comments matters to you..

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by idyicy45: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
seun you need to restrict winsomelady from these forum she's below the constitutional age or I will sue these forum to court I'm not bluffing

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Big congratulations sis bigger achievement ahead
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by JuneOctober(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2017
manikspears:
It is obvious nwaamaipe is your boss and you both suck. At this age the only thing the girl had achieved that you can claim you have also achieved is being on nairaland and quite frankly you can see she is far relevant than the two of you combined on nairaland.

grin grin chai.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Undergraduate-MOD-in-view cheesy sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
see this one forehead like circumcised vagina

Pls stay on your lane. Hian
Overgrown baby. Is it my fault that you're beardless Biko go play with your size in the sand..... tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Odunharry(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats winsomelady. Lik someone said, don't allow yourself or anything to distract you. Keep working hard and success will embrace you.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2017
You look like a meme

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EVA ADELAJA:Govt Removes Principal, Deputy, Four Teachers For ‘assaulting’ Pupil / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / Why Is Northern Nigeria So Backward Academically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.